*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• May 06, 2024, 04:44:03 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: In response to recent bitching  (Read 1899 times)

¿Dark?

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
In response to recent bitching
« on: October 12, 2006, 05:40:47 PM »

Well, you all know that our server over at 3v0 has been down and that a lot of us have been playing over here with you guys. The reason I'm sure you know this is that half uf came over here to bitch about being banned. I'm just typing this to let you all know that I haven't seen any of this and the members of your server haven't done jack shit to bother me. I'm not sure if I've just lucked out, but either way, I'd like to thank ya'll for letting me play on your server.

*MAFIA* Balthazar

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2006, 05:51:12 PM »

I'm glad someone had enough balls to stray away from the crowd for a change and NOT bitch about the way we run our servers. Thank you Dark, as far as i'm concerned you are always welcome on any of our servers.

*MAFIA* LAAZ

« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2006, 07:16:34 PM »

Quote from: ¿Dark?
Well, you all know that our server over at 3v0 has been down and that a lot of us have been playing over here with you guys. The reason I'm sure you know this is that half uf came over here to bitch about being banned. I'm just typing this to let you all know that I haven't seen any of this and the members of your server haven't done jack shit to bother me. I'm not sure if I've just lucked out, but either way, I'd like to thank ya'll for letting me play on your server.

Gj props to you. Good to see some people arent bitches.

*MAFIA* KrautKiller

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2006, 07:19:20 PM »

I dont have any problems with evo anyways

*MAFIA* ßlåkjáx

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2006, 07:37:48 PM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* KrautKiller
I dont have any problems with evo anyways

evo? more like emo! o shit o shit!

*MAFIA* PROHELIM@NKIE

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
ON TODAY!!!
« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2006, 08:53:40 PM »

Quote from: ¿Dark?
Ya i saw u on today, no prob's with you, no prob with us!!!You should show the others from ur clan how u do it over here!!!

Page created in 0.04 seconds with 30 queries.