*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• May 14, 2024, 05:59:51 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: fuck u all!!!  (Read 7372 times)

SilenT_EnginEEr

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • http://www.Xanga.com/kennystyle69
fuck u all!!!
« on: April 02, 2005, 03:15:37 PM »

U Guys Dont Even Have Real Skill, U Have To Use Cheats,hacks,and Modded Vehicles To Win, U Dont Have Real Skill, Hell, U Have No Skill At All!!, I Want U Guys To Close Down Ur Whole Clan And, Go Modded Ur Penises, So They Are Real And Ur Not Just Lookin At A Illusion. So Unless Ur Gonna Cooperate And Quit Wit All The Shit U Guys Are Doin,then I Can Get This Site Put Down,and That Means Your Server Too!

I Would Put My Signature But Ur All Fags, U Dont Even Need To See It,

-sillent_engineer-

*MAFIA* Beatlejuice

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
fuck u all!!!
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2005, 03:30:45 PM »

Ouch man.  Please don't shut us down, I like playing.  I didn't mean to kill you...

MeZmoriZe

• Forum Member
  • The Emo Wonder
    • View Profile
fuck u all!!!
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2005, 03:48:08 PM »

NO!!!!  This isn't the same engy.  He's different....I just know it.  Okay, whatever, but we ain't gonna shut down unless Bone says so.  Well kill you later engy, bye.

Loaded

fuck u all!!!
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2005, 04:26:36 PM »

LOL what a little baby... You guys know where this is coming from? This little boy was on vent asking how to get in the "Sky Box" and we told him a few things and I guess he got upset...

By the way EnginEEr say good-bye to your Ava. You are not a member and it says MAFIA in it... Can't have that can we.

EDIT... I deleted your sig too. Have a nice day.

*MAFIA* Phantom

fuck u all!!!
« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2005, 05:34:10 PM »

HAHAH hey silent_enginee r, shouldn't you be chatting online with your dike girlfriend silent_sniper? or was your dike girlfriend silent_killer. ..I can't remember you all sound like girls.

Loaded

fuck u all!!!
« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2005, 05:59:53 PM »

I like is Ava better then the other one, don't you all.

I can't wait untill is daddy or mommy sees his e-mail when the reply is sent from this thread...

Subject: Reply to post 'fuck u all!!!'

I think someone is going to get a butt beating.

SilenT_EnginEEr

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
fuck u all!!!
« Reply #6 on: April 02, 2005, 06:46:09 PM »

Fuck u All, i can shut u down if i would like, my dad works with microsft. Also, phantom, ur signature isnt real, ur not like that,ur really fat and ugly and zits all over ya. Killer is a boy and Sniper is a girl, and ur a fag. So go fuck all ur friends,maybe u might find a sex mate. By The way i like my new Ava, i am a hacker, i could hack in ur files, i am really 19, so u can just shut the fuck up and pray that u can someway make me chage my mind about this whole shut down MAFIA!

-Silent_EnginEEr-

*MAFIA* Phantom

fuck u all!!!
« Reply #7 on: April 02, 2005, 07:20:48 PM »

HAHAHHAHAHAHA your 19? you sound like a little girl! ROFL!!!! Please go on ventrilo one more time, I just want to hear you talk again so everyone can laugh at your girly voice. And what would you shut the site down for? Wait..let me guess, your gonna make a complaint that says:

Hi this is Silent_Enginee r, I play video games and sound like I have a pickle up my ass. I want you to shut down MAFIA's website because they pwned the shit out of me on their server. They are also making fun of me and I cried myself to sleep when they booted me from the clan.

1 more question...did your dad hook up with bill gates?

SilenT_EnginEEr

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
fuck u all!!!
« Reply #8 on: April 02, 2005, 07:31:50 PM »

Why do u ask if my dad hooked up with bill gates, ya wanna go out wit him, but im sry, unlike u, hes straight. U have a pickle up ur ass,wait nvmd, u have ur dads dick up ur ass, And everytime u end up crying ur self to sleep cause it hurts too much. By the way i saw the movie of u doin cyber sex, thats pretty sad, u actually took off ur shirt. U must be desperate. We dont worry ther are plenty of men out there for ya! I lied im not 19 im 14, my voice hasnt deepened yet thats why its not deep. U sound like a little girl too when being fucked by ur dad. So shut the fuck up, u dont even deserve to be on MAFIA, u must of fucked the admins. so hard that they liked u so much cause they were gay, that they let ya join. So keep fuckin, ther r plenty of men waitin to be fucked by u. So keep lookin!

By the way, u dum fuck, how can u tell if Killer and Sniper sound like girls if ur typing in bf1942 and not talking. That prooves ur the dummest shit ive ever seen! Go back to 1st grade!
« Last Edit: April 02, 2005, 07:53:11 PM by SilenT_EnginEEr »

Swampfox

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
fuck u all!!!
« Reply #9 on: April 02, 2005, 08:02:57 PM »

Hey Engineer...Com e back when your BALLS DROP...Then you will sound like a man and people won't laugh at that pansy little whining voice you have....By the way Sniper can smoke a mean dick......

*MAFIA* Vanilla

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
fuck u all!!!
« Reply #10 on: April 02, 2005, 08:50:32 PM »

are you mad becuase everytime you woudl try to get in the roof we would kill you. if so we are sorry \it wasn't our falts wer were just goofing around and we didn't know they were loaded. i checked it and it was. i am so sorry. i won't do it next time i promise. and also your gay, and your dad may work for micro but he can't shut this down. just like my dad is in the military and he isn't going to fly his heli and come blow your house up. do you actually read what you are typing please reread everything before you make yourself sound stupid. this is for your own good. have a day.

your friend,

Vanilla
[

TagS

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
fuck u all!!!
« Reply #11 on: April 02, 2005, 09:35:44 PM »

engineer i hate you never liked you so mafia alone when i say mafia i mean mainly me

someday youll be as cool as me!

StEwIe_GrIfFiN

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
fuck u all!!!
« Reply #12 on: April 02, 2005, 09:59:43 PM »

"have a day" lol, but ya engineer you sound so fucking stupid you dont even know how to use cuss words, your just repeating yourself over and over, i barley makes sence. Dude you are the biggest mofo i've ever met. Your such a damn tard. so why do you get off of battlefield for a while, take that pickel out of your ass, and do something else with you time. like find a pimp and you will be his bitch and he'll send you to a gay bar to find some gay faggot and he will stick it in your ass and you'll try to stick your dick in his ass but it will be so small it would cause him so say dude get your pinkie out of my ass, then you would loose that job and your pimp would slaughter your ass and cut your body into pieces. and no one would give a shit.

Unregistered

fuck u all!!!
« Reply #13 on: April 02, 2005, 10:09:03 PM »

dude think its funny it is though a little disturbing with all the gayness and the butfucking

*MAFIA* Bonehead

• *MAFIA* Founder
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • *MAFIA*
fuck u all!!!
« Reply #14 on: April 02, 2005, 10:10:22 PM »

Wow this thread has gone to hell lol well if you can close us down go ahead tell daddy that microsoft sucks.

Page created in 0.036 seconds with 27 queries.