*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• May 04, 2024, 11:24:54 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: Craziest Kills  (Read 2401 times)

Lyncher

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • http://www.yourmom.com
Craziest Kills
« on: April 27, 2005, 09:55:01 PM »

I saw this on a another forum and it was kinda cool so i figured I would try it here... post the coolest, best, or craziest kill that you have ever had.   My craziest was when  Iwas running in bocage and  a plane swooped down and rammed me and sent me flying, I went high in the air and had my panzershreik out.  I took one shot and it was a damn lucky one.  From mid air i shot down the plane with the panzershreik.. .that is still by far the luckiest shot I have ever seen

StEwIe_GrIfFiN

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Craziest Kills
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2005, 10:15:11 PM »

well i dont think this is my best but it sure looked funny.

i was a sniper at invasion of the phillipines, and i was axis, and sniping the aircraft carrier.. the carrier was moving and a guy was running to the back of it from the front and i shot and less that .5 seconds later he fell flat to the ground. so vision to someone else was guy  running on carrier and out of nowhere he hits the floor imeaditally. lol

Ins4n3

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Craziest Kills
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2005, 11:49:55 PM »

The best one I had... hmm there have been so many lol.

OK I forget what map it was but this one guy stole the last flag and I chased him back to his base (we were both in turbos) well he hit his chute early and I rammed him perfectly while he was floating down so it sent him flying in the wrong direction. Then I jumped out of my plane and landed right behind him as he was about 20 feet from his flag. Pulled out my knife and gutted his ass like a fish. Got the flag back too ;).

*MAFIA* Bonehead

• *MAFIA* Founder
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • *MAFIA*
Craziest Kills
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2005, 04:57:37 AM »

My best kill was a freak thing I was fucking around and floating down from space over the allied base and fired a sniper round in the axis base and killed someone :D

Lyncher

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Craziest Kills
« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2005, 07:34:46 AM »

Damn insane were u using turbo when u rammed him cause its hard as hell to ram some1 even with a normal plane lol

Ins4n3

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Craziest Kills
« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2005, 09:13:13 AM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* Lyncher
Damn insane were u using turbo when u rammed him cause its hard as hell to ram some1 even with a normal plane lol

Ok please re-read my post:

Quote from: *MAFIA* Ins4n3
(we were both in turbos)

Elliott Smith

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Craziest Kills
« Reply #6 on: April 28, 2005, 12:19:06 PM »

In stuntvilla3 with the BF stunt clan, I drove a jeep off of a cliff, but I ejected right as it got to the edge, so the jeep flew off but I didn't...  Well the jeep flew right out in front of a plane and blew it up.  Neither I nor he knew the other was there.  It was awesome.  Imagine flying high in the sky and being hit with a jeep, LOL.

Baron Von Simon

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Craziest Kills
« Reply #7 on: April 28, 2005, 12:48:36 PM »

actualy mine took out about five. This was on the FH mod where sub's have about five differnt spots. It was late in the game on Midway, I was in the PoW and saw a sub surfacing right at the bow of by boat and rammed that sucker into oblivion ending the map

btw, my old signature can be found [URL=htt

Lyncher

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Craziest Kills
« Reply #8 on: April 28, 2005, 03:40:55 PM »

insane i know u were in a turbo plane but that doesnt mean that u were using turbo when u actually hit him

Page created in 0.036 seconds with 27 queries.