*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• May 12, 2024, 02:56:18 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: lol  (Read 2443 times)

ICEMAN

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
lol
« on: May 12, 2006, 06:50:58 PM »

I's speek Engrish pretty good!  DERRR.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5479410612081345878&q=the+way+of+the+master

I mean... even if you're religious, such as beetle, (wub you), I know you're going to find this video hilarious.  They think they owned the guy with the beard 2/3rd's through, and then also the banana thing, hilarious!
i'm joining doa;)

*MAFIA* Wasserfaller

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
lol
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2006, 08:03:59 PM »

If they can explain how bannana's and eye's are ingenious creations of god, explain nipples on men.
What is the Alchole level pike at for you Duney.

Swifty

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
lol
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2006, 09:29:45 PM »

The bannana... hehe

*MAFIA* ßlåkjáx

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
lol
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2006, 08:26:39 AM »

that guy was the worst gosple giver ive ever seen, what he said the the guy in the beard, i mean come on, how is that proof? all he is doing is trying to scare people saying they might go to hell just so he can make a profit of the ones who give in, i bet after everyone he talks to he asks if they want to buy his book or movie or something. Its people like that who give Christianity a bad name.

ICEMAN

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
lol
« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2006, 05:10:37 PM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* ßlåkjáx
that guy was the worst gosple giver ive ever seen, what he said the the guy in the beard, i mean come on, how is that proof? all he is doing is trying to scare people saying they might go to hell just so he can make a profit of the ones who give in, i bet after everyone he talks to he asks if they want to buy his book or movie or something. Its people like that who give Christianity a bad name.

My favorite part, is where he states that there are no atheists, only agnostics.  In order for someone to say "There is no God," they would have to know everything, to know that there isn't one.  Based off of a quote, he said that we know less than 1% of what's in the universe... and no one knows all of that 1%... therefore, impossible to know everything.  Therefore, saying "There is no God," is an absolute statement, and in order to say an absolute statement, you must know everything, so you can't say that.

THEN, they turn around, and make an absolute statement of their own, stating that there IS a god because the bible says it.  Dude, I can find hundreds of books that say there is no God... a book from 2000 years ago isn't going to mean shit.  So, they are hypocrits...

On top of that, they even say in that video, that there is no proof of God, but merely your faith.  They then said, the most stupid thing, I have ever heard... something along the lines of...  "Now in that 1% of knowledge that we have now, there is no proof that god exists, BUT, that means that there is another 99% of what we don't know about... which WILL contain proof that God exists."  Once again, they made an absolute statement.

Twisted

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
lol
« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2006, 06:47:50 PM »

i dont think we should start a religious war here. its just me but i see the outcome bad.

Gear

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • tagged
lol
« Reply #6 on: May 13, 2006, 10:43:02 PM »

Well that confused the hell out of me, im going to stop thinking about it know lol.

ICEMAN

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
lol
« Reply #7 on: May 13, 2006, 11:40:18 PM »

Quote from: Twisted
i dont think we should start a religious war here. its just me but i see the outcome bad.
I wasn't starting a war, just singling out some assholes who have no intelligence;)

*MAFIA* Bonehead

• *MAFIA* Founder
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • *MAFIA*
lol
« Reply #8 on: May 14, 2006, 09:54:54 AM »

I like them french fried patators mmm hmm.

Page created in 0.034 seconds with 28 queries.