*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• May 04, 2024, 03:50:28 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: [doa]  (Read 11437 times)

*MAFIA* Phantom

[doa]
« Reply #45 on: March 28, 2005, 10:44:21 PM »

Woah woah woah, i hear a bunch of bitching coming from both sides. MAFIANS go pwn them more and let the DOA fruit loops do the bitching.

JASON

[doa]
« Reply #46 on: March 29, 2005, 02:03:56 AM »

lol, this is some funny shit.  boner, why don't you pop some pills and do some speed like your friend prohelimonkey and just enjoy your peace of shit life you have there.  cuz i know im not going to end up in prison cuz i have stopped all my bad habbets and just drink here and there.

thx programmer_one i was eating a nice yummy chocolate easter bunny then i seen that pic eewwww. i had to set that bunny down after that. lol  

well im done with this stupid forums shit, this could go on forever (your a cock sucker no your moms a cocksucker etc etc...)     Later pussys

*MAFIA* Bonehead

• *MAFIA* Founder
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • *MAFIA*
[doa]
« Reply #47 on: March 29, 2005, 02:23:38 AM »

My life is just fine keep it up and you may get that nice juicy ban your looking for :) remember I dont like you and would love to ban your ass from "All" our servers.

*MAFIA* Phantom

[doa]
« Reply #48 on: March 29, 2005, 03:41:51 AM »

Well if you banned them from our servers then what would they play on? Their server that is a complete immitation of ours? Ha! no body plays on their server because it is for homosexuals only, all they do in there is beat off to their chat messages and see which one can get the keyboard sticky first.  :mafia_smi  :234:

Boemann (nl)

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
[doa]
« Reply #49 on: March 29, 2005, 08:36:40 AM »

i am really starting to think that i need to go and play bf while i usually sleep, GD NIGAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAA's i will own them.

DO NOT GO IN FUCKING MAFIA GLITCHEs IF U AREN'T A MAFIA
its really that simple :D

[DOA] Programmer_One

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
[doa]
« Reply #50 on: March 29, 2005, 11:15:53 AM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* Beetlejuice
Go ahead and bust out the logs then.  You're right, I did make a mistake.  After we beat you 8-0, you left the server.

If I would have actually been paying attention, I would have pwnd you. ;)

All [DOA]s seem the same to me. Then today on El Alamein (you weren't there), [DOA] got pwned again.

There are quite a few people in my clan that are in fact quite easy to kill (no offense DOAers). Actually, there are really only 3 kick-ass players I can think of off the top of my head (including me). Everybody else is just something to keep you busy while we rape you in a very not-nice fashion.

However, I must admit...regula r Battlefield is not my _specialty_. If we were playing Desert Combat, I'd be kicking your asses up and down the map without even having to really think about it.

When are you going to challenge us in this section - http://www.mafiaowns.com/Forum/forumdisplay.php?f=18

As soon as we feel like it, sissy-pants (and actually have enough internal orginization).

Anyway, let's see those logs...

Missa

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
[doa]
« Reply #51 on: March 29, 2005, 11:43:57 AM »

LOL!!!   Lincoln Logs...  sorry guys, that is just funny to me.

*MAFIA* Bonehead

• *MAFIA* Founder
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • *MAFIA*
[doa]
« Reply #52 on: March 29, 2005, 02:57:43 PM »

I have more than enough people that would love to tear up doa so anytime you all wanna get molested and bruttaly raped let us know we have more than enough people that would love a nice peace of doa ass.

phil

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
[doa]
« Reply #53 on: April 01, 2005, 11:26:15 AM »

well ive been banned by loaded coz on stalingrad him vanilla beetle and snake were on hangar roof and i killed them ???

Loaded

[doa]
« Reply #54 on: April 01, 2005, 12:12:05 PM »

Mmmm I can't ban anyone, I think you better check again.

*MAFIA* Bonehead

• *MAFIA* Founder
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • *MAFIA*
[doa]
« Reply #55 on: April 01, 2005, 12:15:56 PM »

Banned by paw paw nah no way paw paw doesn't ban.

Loaded

[doa]
« Reply #56 on: April 01, 2005, 12:46:31 PM »

Oh by the way Phil... How about telling us why our guys here at MAFIA have been kicked off of your server... Seems to me you guys at DOA aren't being nice to us like we are to DOA.

*MAFIA* Bonehead

• *MAFIA* Founder
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • *MAFIA*
[doa]
« Reply #57 on: April 01, 2005, 01:12:41 PM »

That is the way it always goes like with (ug,hell,swf,rr) etc there are other clans but I forgot their clan tag all the same they come and play on our servers but if we go to theirs we get insta banned or booted guess that means they fear us :)

phil

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
[doa]
« Reply #58 on: April 01, 2005, 04:28:25 PM »

well i havent seen u on doa server.who kicked ban u?? u can ban its says ur 1.6 and 1.61 admin by ur name

JASON

[doa]
« Reply #59 on: April 01, 2005, 05:43:47 PM »

hmmmm.....load ed member when you kicked me for glitching well pay backs a bitch.  he was glitching.  we can't glitch in your server you guys can't glitch in ours.

Page created in 0.035 seconds with 27 queries.