*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• May 07, 2024, 06:04:45 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: this is an outrage  (Read 6390 times)

mulletike

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
this is an outrage
« Reply #15 on: May 17, 2006, 02:26:51 PM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* Phantom
Who gives a shit the world is gonna end sooner or later *cough*6/6/06*cough* lol

Someone's been watching those "Omen" remake commercials lol

well this is my profile if yo

Wisma ~Atria

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
this is an outrage
« Reply #16 on: May 17, 2006, 05:03:21 PM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* Phantom
Who gives a shit the world is gonna end sooner or later *cough*6/6/06*cough* lol

why not 6/6/(20)66?

*MAFIA* Phantom

this is an outrage
« Reply #17 on: May 17, 2006, 05:32:43 PM »

cuz that has too many 6's in it you retard!

mulletike

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
this is an outrage
« Reply #18 on: May 17, 2006, 05:34:18 PM »

lol, bunch of fucking satan worshippers

Lightning

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
this is an outrage
« Reply #19 on: May 17, 2006, 06:12:31 PM »

This has been going on for years my boy.  There are computers that moniter calls and internet logs and they search for specific words and flag it.  Its not some psycho movie.  We actually have a department that does this for the state.  Big bro is watching.

Gear

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • tagged
this is an outrage
« Reply #20 on: May 17, 2006, 06:39:59 PM »

I herd from my grandma that works with the state that there are key word that will turn on a recording device that will listen to your hole conversation.
She said that if you say any thing that is one of the key words like osama binladen or any thing els like that to triger the recording device. Im not saying this is how they really do it but its just what i herd. My friend had the feds at his door because he said some thing on the phone and they whatched him for about a month.

Wisma ~Atria

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
this is an outrage
« Reply #21 on: May 17, 2006, 08:32:54 PM »

on the wire tapping subject its quite funny

now they have phone calls from before 9/11, but back then they couldnt connect the dots

now they are trying to connect the dots, but i guess everyone is upset, i really dont care if the NSA is listening to me tell people on the phone to pick up milk, idk why u would

use VOip for ur activites, which u dont want anyone knowing about (supcious), the gov't doesnt have a way to track it (or didnt before)

*MAFIA* Bonehead

• *MAFIA* Founder
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • *MAFIA*
this is an outrage
« Reply #22 on: May 17, 2006, 09:01:37 PM »

The government has been doing so since 1940 lol ;) you all just have no idea lol ;) nuff said from me...

Rat

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
this is an outrage
« Reply #23 on: May 17, 2006, 09:28:27 PM »

Quote from: mulletike
this was copied from this page:  http://www.prospect.org/weblog/2006/05/post_336.html#002317
This is not me making shit up, this is real

Just because it's on the internet doesn't make it "real". Don't believe everything you read. Do some more research. I get tired of people quoting things off the internet saying that it is the gospels truth just to prove their point.

mulletike

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
TO RAT MAN
« Reply #24 on: May 17, 2006, 09:34:33 PM »

This was originaly quoted from usatoday.com, although you can't believe everything you hear anywhere, it is a pretty trusted source.  If you can't believe a big newspaper like that, what can you trust?

Gear

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • tagged
this is an outrage
« Reply #25 on: May 17, 2006, 09:46:56 PM »

well one thing i learned in colorado you can never trudt the news or news papers, reporters come up asking quitions that have nothing to do with what really happend. Like the other day news 9 came up to me and asked all this quitions about stuff that happend at my sisters school. All that happend was some guy TRYED to take off with some kid. They where saying that there was shooting and the kid was tooken when i know that nothing happend.

mulletike

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
this is an outrage
« Reply #26 on: May 17, 2006, 10:03:01 PM »

Man, I just can't seem to find an avatar that defines me

*MAFIA* Wasserfaller

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
this is an outrage
« Reply #27 on: May 17, 2006, 10:04:11 PM »

you could just give up all together and stick to playing on the server and not spamming.
What is the Alchole level pike at for you Duney.

Rat

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
this is an outrage
« Reply #28 on: May 18, 2006, 01:10:39 AM »

Your reference was from the American Prospect. That magazine is very liberal and far to the left. It's benefactors are those who would benefit from the defamation of this administration .
Now all of sudden your mentioning the USA Today. Go read that article again.
Quote from the USA Today

"Actually, the program doesn't involve monitoring the content of telephone conversations, USA TODAY reported. The NSA is expert at using computers to review vast quantities of digital data — such as phone numbers — to identify patterns of activity."

A true debate is one that is based on facts. Not politically motivated jargon as yours is.

mulletike

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
this is an outrage
« Reply #29 on: May 18, 2006, 02:24:41 PM »

All right, this is my last word on the subject, okay?  I have gotten alot of negative feedback about how I feel about this, about how it doesn't matter, well of course it doesn't!  I doubt any of you will get in trouble for anything, and obviously there are alot of different sides to this, and we want a safe country, but there are laws.  This is not fact or anything like that, but while looking up the subject I came across this.  It says exactly how I feel about wiretapping.  We are all allowed an opinion, so don't call me an idiot just because it does't coincide with yours.
http://dr_saaron.blogspot.com/2006/05/wiretapping-justified.html

Page created in 0.04 seconds with 27 queries.