*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• May 01, 2024, 04:48:01 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: me joining mafia  (Read 14188 times)

*MAFIA* Beatlejuice

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
Re: me joining mafia
« Reply #15 on: July 18, 2010, 11:05:07 AM »

He's 16 so definitely has some growing up to do (don't we all).  I know his attitude isn't the greatest but if you actually talk to him on ventrilo, without trying to "own" him on game, he can be somewhat normal.  Like I said in the referral, we haven't had many rookies this year, so I thought I'd give him a chance.  He still has to get 6 referrals, and then he has to pass the vote, so it's not like he is joining *MAFIA* any time soon, if ever. 

Xtahcee 0_o

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 18, 2010, 03:15:26 PM »

just read everything ok Dilly i was talkin sht cuz u where too u jus hapen to get "ownt" ..... i talk only talk sht cuz the rest of u r... dymdez iv owned u half the time in 1on1 laugh more... mean green fails she changes her name half the time yet i can lol inrl... anything else u wud like to talk sht about ..? PS loaded its a joke learn to take 1 ...thanks beatle and manix for sticking up for me dilly try not to cry so hard next time i own u  :zomg: :lolz: :zomg: and if u talk to me in vent instead of trying to "own me" im fine with every1 ... cya :)

Loaded

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 18, 2010, 04:28:39 PM »

just read everything ok Dilly i was talkin sht cuz u where too u jus hapen to get "ownt" ..... i talk only talk sht cuz the rest of u r... dymdez iv owned u half the time in 1on1 laugh more... mean green fails she changes her name half the time yet i can lol inrl... anything else u wud like to talk sht about ..? PS loaded its a joke learn to take 1 ...thanks beatle and manix for sticking up for me dilly try not to cry so hard next time i own u  :zomg: :lolz: :zomg: and if u talk to me in vent instead of trying to "own me" im fine with every1 ... cya :)

Someone interpret what he just posted please.

*MAFIA* Meeester

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 18, 2010, 04:38:57 PM »

Someone interpret what he just posted please.

Useless excuse, shit talk, excuse, more shit talk, incomprehensib le excuse, retaliation comment (about you,) ass kiss with challenge, excuse again.

Kthxbai.

Xtahcee 0_o

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 18, 2010, 05:09:14 PM »

lmfao is it my fault ur wannabe badd asses over computers like really? everything i said in tht post is true dont hate kk kiddos<3?

*MAFIA* Meeester

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 18, 2010, 05:20:53 PM »

lmfao is it my fault ur wannabe badd asses over computers like really? everything i said in tht post is true dont hate kk kiddos<3?

First you say "wannabe bad asses," but you go on to say "don't hate." Trolls gonna troll I guess, but seriously, get your act together and grow up.

Xtahcee 0_o

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 18, 2010, 05:29:55 PM »

says u gettin mad over tags when it was a joke ok son:)

*MAFIA* Meeester

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 18, 2010, 05:34:13 PM »

says u gettin mad over tags when it was a joke ok son:)

I don't care about the tags as much as I do the disrespect for a Head of this clan. The tags I know were a joke, but you went as far as insulting Loaded with no provacation what so ever. That doesn't fly here, so you should just move on to some other clan. Your attitude isn't ready for MAFIA.

Xtahcee 0_o

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 18, 2010, 05:36:30 PM »

doesnt bother me tbh lmfao i was told to join and why get so mad and upset over a game? inscure inrl?

*MAFIA* Beatlejuice

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 18, 2010, 05:44:29 PM »

Ha, he reminds me of some of you guys.

*MAFIA* Malbert

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 18, 2010, 06:23:02 PM »

doesnt bother me tbh lmfao i was told to join and why get so mad and upset over a game? inscure inrl?

You either want to join or you don't, we expect a commitment here. You obviously like Mafia otherwise you wouldn't have came back to try again, and who doesn't want to be a Mafian at least you were brave enough to make this topic. But it is either you want to join or you don't, no one makes you join, so what is it?

*MAFIA* Scooby

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 18, 2010, 06:28:08 PM »

I refer this guy. He's got enough balls to own some of you in the forums and he's doing a good job too (notice all the butthurt from some Mafians).

*MAFIA* Tin_man_©

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 18, 2010, 06:53:10 PM »

EDIT.
Good player, however I believe he needs more time to get to know everyone...
« Last Edit: July 18, 2010, 07:20:11 PM by *MAFIA* Tin_man_© »

*MAFIA* Dilly

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
  • If You're 555 Then I'm 666
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 18, 2010, 10:17:17 PM »

Hmm, Check with Dymdez, i was ignoring you and you were pretty much arguing with yourself trying to insult me  :bash:, i think your more suited over at foxes, check them out.  ;D    www.foxes.clan servers.com/forum

*MAFIA* Scooby

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 18, 2010, 10:48:05 PM »

He insulted you, possibly killed you many times in game. You cannot make up a good counter-insult against him. Therefore you feel inclined to compare him to the likes of the Foxes clan and its overall behavior. I must conclude that you must be feeling extremely butthurt as a result of the previous actions.

Page created in 0.047 seconds with 28 queries.