*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• May 01, 2024, 07:06:16 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: Foxes helly likes penis  (Read 11528 times)

*MAFIA* Tin_man_©

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
Foxes helly likes penis
« on: October 01, 2010, 07:10:30 PM »

Hoping that someone from foxes see's this, I just wanted to say that helly and his butt buddy capkilla are little bitches. Just for the purpose of starting shit with these faggots I posted this message. I honestly believe if cyber aids existed, these two would be the first to contract it via oral and anal sex. Helly and capkilla can both snuggle up inside mg's vagina filled with other useless and dead lifeforms and die from drowning in misfits toxic cum.

lol  :danceroll:

*MAFIA* Dilly

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
  • If You're 555 Then I'm 666
    • View Profile
Re: Foxes helly likes penis
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2010, 11:49:59 AM »

Pointless topic, If you wan't to start shit take it over to their forums.   ;)

Pedron

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2010, 11:34:15 PM »

Even if so, Is there anything wrong with beein' gay?
I mean, it's legal these days. Isn't the character TinMan of Oz a kind of a symbol of the whole gay community? I saw that on family guy, it can't be sci-fi then.

Did you ever visit a therapist concernin' yer slight Tourette's syndrome?

EaSyCoMpAnY

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2010, 02:47:55 AM »

Ouch

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2010, 04:23:26 AM »

Looks as tho that Mafia Tin_Man_  got a good old fashion Foxes ass kick'n. Then he comes back home with his tail shoved up his ass, and the only thing he can think of is ass fuck'n, because Helly and Capkilla put so many bullets up his ass. I personally don't like capkilla either. He kicks me everytime I go on the server, but I can't think of any other reason why you'd post this topic if those two didn't pwnd your ass.

*MAFIA* Beatlejuice

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2010, 11:10:12 AM »

Didn't happen.  He owned them and they kicked him.

*MAFIA* Hellraiser

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • https://www.facebook.com/jeremy.miller.14855377?sk=wall
« Reply #6 on: October 03, 2010, 11:17:10 AM »

Looks as tho that Mafia Tin_Man_  got a good old fashion Foxes ass kick'n. Then he comes back home with his tail shoved up his ass, and the only thing he can think of is ass fuck'n, because Helly and Capkilla put so many bullets up his ass. I personally don't like capkilla either. He kicks me everytime I go on the server, but I can't think of any other reason why you'd post this topic if those two didn't pwnd your ass.

Cowboy!!!!!! :danceroll: :lube:

*MAFIA* Malbert

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 03, 2010, 09:04:03 PM »

y does he kick u?

Loaded

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 04, 2010, 03:28:53 AM »

Lets see... Don't jump out of plane when on fire, die. Don't jump out of boat when sinking, die. Don't jump out of tanks when on fire, die. Don't suicide, be killed only, so on and so on.

You might be warned on the above, but more then likely kicked.

A little hint... If you don't see a foxes move or spawn for any amount of time, leave the server because they are checking your key hash on their "master key hash file" and soon will be kicked anyhow.

*MAFIA* KrautKiller

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 04, 2010, 05:55:43 AM »

It's what happens when a kid who wants power owns a clan.

*MAFIA* Hellraiser

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • https://www.facebook.com/jeremy.miller.14855377?sk=wall
« Reply #10 on: October 04, 2010, 08:14:18 AM »

Lets see... Don't jump out of plane when on fire, die. Don't jump out of boat when sinking, die. Don't jump out of tanks when on fire, die. Don't suicide, be killed only, so on and so on.

You might be warned on the above, but more then likely kicked.

A little hint... If you don't see a foxes move or spawn for any amount of time, leave the server because they are checking your key hash on their "master key hash file" and soon will be kicked anyhow.
  That is why I keep track of all the admins/managers when I play.  And yes Ricardo, I still play!  I have many key hashes and I have also moved and changed my IP.  Maybe I am getting into your clan.  You never know sonny boy!!! 

:danceroll: :shoot:

*MAFIA* Tin_man_©

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 06, 2010, 06:17:40 PM »

Looks as tho that Mafia Tin_Man_  got a good old fashion Foxes ass kick'n. Then he comes back home with his tail shoved up his ass, and the only thing he can think of is ass fuck'n, because Helly and Capkilla put so many bullets up his ass. I personally don't like capkilla either. He kicks me everytime I go on the server, but I can't think of any other reason why you'd post this topic if those two didn't pwnd your ass.
  spam3 spam3

lol no not really i just like to start shit. I really dont think your opinion matters much to anyone, but thanks for commenting anyways.

Satansarmy

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • JoS
« Reply #12 on: June 30, 2011, 10:45:02 AM »

Hoping that someone from foxes see's this, I just wanted to say that helly and his butt buddy capkilla are little bitches. Just for the purpose of starting shit with these faggots I posted this message. I honestly believe if cyber aids existed, these two would be the first to contract it via oral and anal sex. Helly and capkilla can both snuggle up inside mg's vagina filled with other useless and dead lifeforms and die from drowning in misfits toxic cum.

Helly is a fag , cap  is a dumb redneck piece of shit ,  but what about that dumb Swedish fuck Dion ? ass monkey camps all the fuck'n time and gets away with it because he is an Admin .

*MAFIA* Scooby

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 30, 2011, 12:56:11 PM »

The fact that you guys still play and whine about Foxes server is hilarious.

Satansarmy

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • JoS
« Reply #14 on: June 30, 2011, 02:46:31 PM »

The fact that you guys still play and whine about Foxes server is hilarious.
naw i dont play on there server . i used to be one of them , they banned me because i came on there server and tried to impersonate that fag cheero . stupid niggers cant take a joke .

Page created in 0.041 seconds with 28 queries.