*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• May 08, 2024, 08:33:03 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: Digital Music  (Read 4517 times)

*MAFIA* Beatlejuice

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
Digital Music
« on: January 05, 2012, 02:25:15 PM »

Physical copies of music are now selling less than digital copies:
http://money.cnn.com/2012/01/05/technology/digital_music_sales/index.htm?hpt=hp_t1

And after 12 years, Napster - which started it all - is no more:
http://money.cnn.com/2011/11/30/technology/napster_rhapsody/index.htm?iid=EL

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Re: Digital Music
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2012, 05:34:24 PM »

People buy music?

*MAFIA* Scooby

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2012, 06:18:21 PM »

Breaking news: digital copies of all media are now being pirated more than purchased copies!

*MAFIA* Malbert

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2012, 10:53:05 AM »

Itunes is supporting your pirated music with its new app Cloud. Purchase it for 25 dollars one year then they will update all your songs with the artwork, album, artist, and quality of the one they sell. So if you just find a crappy pirated song you can use Cloud with it to get the best. And all the songs will be the same volume. I hate getting songs that are so much louder or lower than others and when your ipod blasts them at you.

*MAFIA* Dune Surfer

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2012, 08:08:40 PM »

I wish official cd's were more robust then I'd buy them. Its way too easy to scratch them by dropping them once and they skip. I need tunes stored digitally so I can re-burn them everytime I scratch them so I can play them in my car. There's probably some way of having a direct line input to my car sterio so it can play .mp3's. But the sterios original and I don't wanna fuck it up. You can fix a device to play your mp3's on short band radio frequency so you can play it through your radio but the qualitys never good. Besides all that extra shit looks messy on your dashboard. I don't think record shops will dissapear aslong as people need to discover and buy cd's.

I don't want to go off on one but digital tv is the thing on my mind at the moment. Basically from last year you can only recieve tv in the uk digitally(by cable) So you have to provide a monthly fee just to your cable provider as should be right. Well no. In the UK we still have to pay an additional annual fee to the fucking BBC for the aerial broadcasting they no longer do anymore. The systems so antiquated and avoided that I can be fined and prosecuted for not paying a tv license fee to the BBC even though I don't watch any fucking BBC.

IronMan

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2012, 01:12:32 AM »

I wish official cd's were more robust then I'd buy them. Its way too easy to scratch them by dropping them once and they skip. I need tunes stored digitally so I can re-burn them everytime I scratch them so I can play them in my car. There's probably some way of having a direct line input to my car sterio so it can play .mp3's. But the sterios original and I don't wanna fuck it up. You can fix a device to play your mp3's on short band radio frequency so you can play it through your radio but the qualitys never good. Besides all that extra shit looks messy on your dashboard. I don't think record shops will dissapear aslong as people need to discover and buy cd's.

I don't want to go off on one but digital tv is the thing on my mind at the moment. Basically from last year you can only recieve tv in the uk digitally(by cable) So you have to provide a monthly fee just to your cable provider as should be right. Well no. In the UK we still have to pay an additional annual fee to the fucking BBC for the aerial broadcasting they no longer do anymore. The systems so antiquated and avoided that I can be fined and prosecuted for not paying a tv license fee to the BBC even though I don't watch any fucking BBC.

just get an AUX input for your car, wont cost that much.

*MAFIA* Kingpin

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • http://thetribusgroup.com
« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2012, 02:52:36 AM »

your all fucking noobs

Page created in 0.041 seconds with 27 queries.