*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• May 02, 2024, 08:05:02 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: Obama's Noncitizen Aunt Admits to Receiving Government Handouts...  (Read 9350 times)

*MAFIA* MAGGOT

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
  • OFWGKTADGAFLLBBLSBFBN
    • View Profile
Re: Obama's Noncitizen Aunt Admits to Receiving Government Handouts...
« Reply #15 on: September 29, 2010, 05:02:53 AM »

hookers and mary jane would be legal, alcohol would be served 24/7

Let me know how that works for you.

"At some point in their lives, 1 in 6 children will be abducted by the dutch." ~The fact core, Portal 2.

MaNiX

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 29, 2010, 05:24:38 PM »

Get your mind out of the 1930s. White people have fucked this country sideways, not black people.
Democrats have fucked it sideways. As far as black people, Im not gonna go there.

*MAFIA* Wasserfaller

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 29, 2010, 10:38:57 PM »

Democrats have fucked it sideways. As far as black people, Im not gonna go there.
When the democrats left in 2000, there was a surplus. Fast forward 8 years, and we're balls deep in a war that was proven to be unjust, and trillions of dollars in dept. Yeah, Bush the democrat did all that.

As far as black people ruining this country...wtf? Seriously? People who are responsible for bank deregulation, the housing market crash, declaring war on a bunch of arabs half way around the world, illegal wiretapping, slashing taxes and raising dept to an unbelievable amount are....you guessed it, white people.

I'm sure you'll have some witty retort like "but niggers love welfare LOL, they can't work jobs, same with beaners!" Hey guess what? White people use welfare too! In fact, more white people use it than black or hispanics. And of the states that use more money from welfare than they contribute, almost all are republican. There goes your argument.

i think i copied this pic from a post roshan put up a long time ago, thanks for the pic
What is the Alchole level pike at for you Duney.

*MAFIA* KrautKiller

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 30, 2010, 03:42:36 AM »

When the democrats left in 2000, there was a surplus. Fast forward 8 years, and we're balls deep in a war that was proven to be unjust, and trillions of dollars in dept. Yeah, Bush the democrat did all that.

As far as black people ruining this country...wtf? Seriously? People who are responsible for bank deregulation, the housing market crash, declaring war on a bunch of arabs half way around the world, illegal wiretapping, slashing taxes and raising dept to an unbelievable amount are....you guessed it, white people.

You forget who owned the house and the senate at the time.

Loaded

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 30, 2010, 03:44:20 AM »

More white people use social services is correct (there is more white people in this country), that is only because more black people are in jail. So between the whites and the blacks using state/government hand outs I would think it is pretty close to even, with maybe black people being ahead using the services.

In a bit of a simpler term... With the population as it is, there is more Whites then Blacks, the Blacks have a much higher percent per "their" population using the services then Whites do. So by the numbers, yes, Blacks use far more state/government hand outs then any other race.

Agree, the county's problems are not because of blacks running it, just because there is a "half" black man in offices doesn't make that statement true.

MaNiX

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 30, 2010, 08:38:57 AM »

Yes there are more white people using SS but it is only 1% more on average. Then look at the duration. While white people usually average 2 years on SS, Blacks average into the 10 year bracket.
BUSH? Poor bush gets a bad rap for it/ I guess he planned the twin towers?  If it has to be our country to stop terrorists then so be it. As long as they stay out of our soil, and keeps Americans safe isnt that all that matters?  If you dont wanna go to war, then dont be a soldier.
Fanny May and Freddie Mack is the democrats fault. They led all the top positions. Franklin Rains being the head. How much did he make out with? The structures he approved gave him more money in his pocket.All while screwing tons of Americans and banks. Either way the facts stand that democrats were in charge there.
Oh and I dont blame blacks...But they sure do help alot.

*MAFIA* Wasserfaller

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 30, 2010, 09:19:35 AM »

BUSH? Poor bush gets a bad rap for it/ I guess he planned the twin towers?  If it has to be our country to stop terrorists then so be it. As long as they stay out of our soil, and keeps Americans safe isnt that all that matters?  If you dont wanna go to war, then dont be a soldier.

Gonna pull the 9/11 card, really? I said nothing about the twin towers, but if you want to go there then alright.
People responsible for 9/11....suadi's. People not responsible for 9/11...Iraq. There you go, problem solved.

Fanny May and Freddie Mack is the democrats fault. They led all the top positions. Franklin Rains being the head. How much did he make out with? The structures he approved gave him more money in his pocket.All while screwing tons of Americans and banks. Either way the facts stand that democrats were in charge there.
Oh and I dont blame blacks...But they sure do help alot.
Democrats fault? When it comes to deregulation, that's Cheney's fault (HINT: he's a republican). He's the one who allowed energy company officials to dictate energy policy.

"John McCain voted FOR the bank laws that led to the current credit crisis. John Mccain's economic advisor WROTE the law. 53 Republicans voted YES to the law, ONE democrat voted for it also."

"the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Financial Services Modernization Act, is an Act of the United States Congress which repealed the Glass-Steagall Act, opening up competition among banks, securities companies and insurance companies. The Glass-Steagall Act prohibited a bank from offering investment, commercial banking, and insurance services."

"Economist Robert Kuttner has criticized the repeal of the Glass-Steagall Act as contributing to the 2007 subprime mortgage financial crisis."

Yes the democrats had the ability to veto this law (written by republicans) and they didn't, so blame them all you want too for not stopping it. Regardless, this whole "democraps ruined our country111" is complete bull, and you should accept that the GOP is largely to blame when it comes to shitty financial decisions that hurt this country.

*MAFIA* KrautKiller

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 30, 2010, 03:02:28 PM »

Wasser instead of blaming political parties, why not just blame all rich white men in general? We all know most politicians are empty suits to begin with.

*MAFIA* Wasserfaller

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 30, 2010, 09:13:07 PM »

Wasser instead of blaming political parties, why not just blame all rich white men in general?
I already did, my first post on the second page.

MaNiX

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 01, 2010, 06:37:14 AM »

Gonna pull the 9/11 card, really? I said nothing about the twin towers, but if you want to go there then alright.
People responsible for 9/11....suadi's. People not responsible for 9/11...Iraq. There you go, problem solved.
----9/11 had nothing to do with this...really?

"the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Financial Services Modernization Act, is an Act of the United States Congress which repealed the Glass-Steagall Act, opening up competition among banks, securities companies and insurance companies. The Glass-Steagall Act prohibited a bank from offering investment, commercial banking, and insurance services."
----Back to the 1930s?

*MAFIA* Wasserfaller

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 01, 2010, 10:40:04 AM »

read the whole thing...."the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Financial Services Modernization Act, is an Act of the United States Congress which repealed the Glass-Steagall Act"

Page created in 0.046 seconds with 30 queries.