*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• May 03, 2024, 02:55:51 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: Korea  (Read 5752 times)

MaNiX

• Forum Member
    • View Profile

Loaded

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Re: Korea
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2010, 10:19:59 AM »

Yes I still think it was a China sub/missile.

What happen yesterday with N&S Korea was IMO a ball busting between the 2. South Korea was on war games when one or more artery shells hit the North (as I understand it, a Lake?) and that gave the North the green light (in their eyes) to shoot a few back. I do believe something is going to come out of this and it wont be good. Remember, the USA is still at war with NK, Obama needs 0 permission from congress to protect the south... In other words, when we find out, it will be hours old.

No matter how you look at it, both N.Korea and China are both a bit sick of the U.S. and I do believe one or both are going to show us our shit does stink and IMO that time is real near.

The free world is broke and the only way out of it is war, war does a lot to help this problem we are in... Kills off a lot of people (this time, take WW1 and WW2 deaths and you should get close to the number that will die this time, most likely more), makes people go/get to work, and even makes people lose weight because of all the food rationing. The time is close people, you all in short order are going to see what Hell On Earth really looks like, this time it will be in person, not by history books and on US soil.

Sure go ahead and think I am some nut for thinking the way I am, time will tell, if I am a nut or I am right.

*MAFIA* Malbert

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2010, 04:26:58 PM »

Yes I still think it was a China sub/missile.

What happen yesterday with N&S Korea was IMO a ball busting between the 2. South Korea was on war games when one or more artery shells hit the North (as I understand it, a Lake?) and that gave the North the green light (in their eyes) to shoot a few back. I do believe something is going to come out of this and it wont be good. Remember, the USA is still at war with NK, Obama needs 0 permission from congress to protect the south... In other words, when we find out, it will be hours old.

No matter how you look at it, both N.Korea and China are both a bit sick of the U.S. and I do believe one or both are going to show us our shit does stink and IMO that time is real near.

The free world is broke and the only way out of it is war, war does a lot to help this problem we are in... Kills off a lot of people (this time, take WW1 and WW2 deaths and you should get close to the number that will die this time, most likely more), makes people go/get to work, and even makes people lose weight because of all the food rationing. The time is close people, you all in short order are going to see what Hell On Earth really looks like, this time it will be in person, not by history books and on US soil.

Sure go ahead and think I am some nut for thinking the way I am, time will tell, if I am a nut or I am right.
2012, Jesus is coming!

*MAFIA* Wasserfaller

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2010, 11:54:40 PM »

both N.Korea and China are both a bit sick of the U.S.
They aren't the only ones, we've managed to piss off loads of countries
What is the Alchole level pike at for you Duney.

*MAFIA* MAGGOT

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
  • OFWGKTADGAFLLBBLSBFBN
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2010, 06:18:13 AM »

It's ok guys, if we pitch in to get bone a sniper rifle he will hold off those Koreans. God guys, no reason to worry, we're safe.

"At some point in their lives, 1 in 6 children will be abducted by the dutch." ~The fact core, Portal 2.

*MAFIA* Manowar

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
  • Hail and Kill
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 24, 2010, 08:57:43 AM »

It's ok guys, if we pitch in to get bone a sniper rifle he will hold off those Koreans. God guys, no reason to worry, we're safe.

I not so sure, I'm starting to believe some of this militia paranoia bullshit. Can someone send me a KKK membership card and some propaganda on the coming of a One world order?  I only feel safe when I'm hanging around a bunch of readnecks wearing cammo's with loaded automatic weapons used only for hunting?   :suicide:

Ultimate embarrassment, running into a wall with a boner and breaking your nose first.

*MAFIA* Balthazar

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 24, 2010, 01:11:33 PM »

I not so sure, I'm starting to believe some of this militia paranoia bullshit. Can someone send me a KKK membership card and some propaganda on the coming of a One world order?  I only feel safe when I'm hanging around a bunch of readnecks wearing cammo's with loaded automatic weapons used only for hunting?   :suicide:

*MAFIA* Scooby

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 24, 2010, 01:15:25 PM »

MaNiX

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 24, 2010, 04:30:29 PM »

I agree with you on this.  Im sure they have found some kind of plan they are working on to blow us the fuck up. Im just glad I dont live in a city. 

I only feel safe when I'm hanging around a bunch of readnecks wearing cammo's with loaded automatic weapons used only for hunting? 
:lolz:    :shoot:

*MAFIA* Wasserfaller

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 24, 2010, 06:39:35 PM »

*MAFIA* BassSlappa

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
  • Music Keeps me Going
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 28, 2010, 02:03:38 PM »

LOL

Page created in 0.042 seconds with 27 queries.