*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• May 02, 2024, 05:41:08 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: help with flash on my site  (Read 1466 times)

[) ! A B L 0

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
help with flash on my site
« on: June 15, 2006, 11:37:20 AM »

hokay so i made a freewebs site for my friend and i made a banner and all that shit and everythings fine.  Now i changed the banner into a flash video and everything is peachy.  I put it in the place of the banner and its the exact same size.  I previewed it in Dreamweaver AND i double clicked the html files and opened them with firefox and everything is where i want it and it WORKS.  But when i uploaded the fuckin html scripts and the flash .swf file the bullshit flash vid doesnt show.  The rest of the page is there but the whole video is missing! wtf!  I kno freewebs allows flash because i made another site and had flash on there, but i mean W T F
« Last Edit: June 15, 2006, 11:52:09 AM by *MAFIA* [) ! A B L 0 »

*MAFIA* Bonehead

• *MAFIA* Founder
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • *MAFIA*
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2006, 11:55:20 AM »

Maybe flash is blocked? did you make sure the file location to the flash is correct? if it's linked to c:\blah\blah then its not gonna work ;) make sure the link is to the servers path to file. :p

[) ! A B L 0

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2006, 12:05:49 PM »

the file location is correct and i dont believe flash is blocked because as i said i had another freewebs site and i had a flash banner on there.  Maybe flash files only work in the same folder as the html document??? ill see if that works.  all of the sample templates ive seen kept their flash banners in the same directory as the html file that it was on.

Page created in 0.032 seconds with 27 queries.