*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• May 15, 2024, 01:02:34 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Poll

War

War
- 4 (25%)
War
- 4 (25%)
War
- 4 (25%)
War
- 4 (25%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Author Topic: WAR  (Read 5050 times)

Pussy Cat

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
WAR
« on: August 23, 2006, 04:47:37 AM »

Hi we´re the ^+D*F+^| Clan want to have a war vs. you *MAFIA* on Monday the 20 th  of september 2006 at 15:00 o´clock. We´re a german Clan. We meet us in Teamspeak 2 Server Adress is: 217.20.117.108 : 8000
We hope you´re going to come to the war.

Boemann (nl)

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
WAR
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2006, 04:59:25 AM »

First of all, this should be in the challange section of the forums, not the '*MAFIA* members' section.  
Second.. well I'll first let some mafia's reply lol

Pussy Cat

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
WAR
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2006, 05:46:41 AM »

We´re not *D*F* Clan we´re Dark Fog ^+D*F+^| Clan we haven´t a war

*MAFIA* Beatlejuice

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
WAR
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2006, 09:04:02 AM »

Ha, you're the "^+D*F+^|" Clan ???  Anyway, the scrimmage/match sounds good to me.  We'll have to figure out which 15 o'clock that is (German or U.S. time) and when our guys can make it.  Also, we'd have to discuss which server it'll be played on, which maps to play, and the rules.  Here is what we usually do:

- We play on our server, because its modded and more fun, and everyone is use to it.  However, if you wish to host it, I'm pretty sure we won't mind going there.  
- Next, we usually play 3 maps - 1 you choose, 1 we choose, and a 3rd map that both clans agree on.
- We play capture the flag, the first team to capture 5 flags.  If the maps go by too fast, we can increase that number, or if it is taking forever, we can decrease that number.  (that means make it go up or down)
- 2 rules:  1-no glitching, and 2-no expacking or mining within 20 feet of the flag.  As soon as the flag is taken, expacks and mines may be thrown out, but not BEFORE that point.  Anyone who breaks either of those rules will have to sit out the rest of the round and the team will play with 1 less guy.

Like I said, we'll have to clarify what time that'll be at.  Also, you said the 20th of September, which is a Monday, but its not.  So do you want to play on the 20th, which is a Wednesday, or a Monday, either the 18th or 25th?   As soon as we set a definite time and date, then I'll start to see which of our guys can make it so we can get a number of how many will be on each team.

One last thing - the poll you made was totally unecessary.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2006, 09:24:01 AM by *MAFIA* Beetlejuice »

[) ! A B L 0

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
WAR
« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2006, 09:29:29 AM »

ja das ist a good beer ja!

*MAFIA* ßlåkjáx

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
WAR
« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2006, 10:07:58 AM »

a challenge in BF1942? lol thats funny... i would love to play but i dont want all your members to start crying.

HaVoK

• Forum Member
  • Gone
    • View Profile
WAR
« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2006, 11:46:30 AM »

I played him earlier today....... if he's the best member, there is definetly no problem.  :)

*MAFIA* Balthazar

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
WAR
« Reply #7 on: August 23, 2006, 11:50:38 AM »

I think we are going to have to have somebody translate for this guy...

*MAFIA* ExcoWear

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • www.mafiaowns.com
WAR
« Reply #8 on: August 23, 2006, 11:57:55 AM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* Beetlejuice
Ha, you're the "^+D*F+^|" Clan ???  Anyway, the scrimmage/match sounds good to me.  We'll have to figure out which 15 o'clock that is (German or U.S. time) and when our guys can make it.  Also, we'd have to discuss which server it'll be played on, which maps to play, and the rules.  Here is what we usually do:

- We play on our server, because its modded and more fun, and everyone is use to it.  However, if you wish to host it, I'm pretty sure we won't mind going there.  
- Next, we usually play 3 maps - 1 you choose, 1 we choose, and a 3rd map that both clans agree on.
- We play capture the flag, the first team to capture 5 flags.  If the maps go by too fast, we can increase that number, or if it is taking forever, we can decrease that number.  (that means make it go up or down)
- 2 rules:  1-no glitching, and 2-no expacking or mining within 20 feet of the flag.  As soon as the flag is taken, expacks and mines may be thrown out, but not BEFORE that point.  Anyone who breaks either of those rules will have to sit out the rest of the round and the team will play with 1 less guy.

Like I said, we'll have to clarify what time that'll be at.  Also, you said the 20th of September, which is a Monday, but its not.  So do you want to play on the 20th, which is a Wednesday, or a Monday, either the 18th or 25th?   As soon as we set a definite time and date, then I'll start to see which of our guys can make it so we can get a number of how many will be on each team.

One last thing - the poll you made was totally unecessary.

And what about Mafia Vs. Public?
asked here before what you guys saying about it.

Rat

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
WAR
« Reply #9 on: August 23, 2006, 12:19:52 PM »

I know a few things have to be work out but I'm in.

P.S. --- Masse you we're already told the answer. When we get our servers back we can talk about it.

Partyboy

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
WAR
« Reply #10 on: August 23, 2006, 12:31:22 PM »

Im donw for the clan match. But masse last itme we did a *MAFIA* Vs. Public we owned you guys so bad you left on the first round.

*MAFIA* ßlåkjáx

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
WAR
« Reply #11 on: August 23, 2006, 12:55:41 PM »

i cant do it, i dont have time between community service, work, and my lady. so im out.

DesertFox

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
WAR
« Reply #12 on: August 23, 2006, 01:27:20 PM »

hey everyone im kinda new at this forum but i have played mafia for a long time and i just started my clan site at http://www.freewebs.com/specops1942 thanks. leave a guetbook message.

*MAFIA* ExcoWear

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • www.mafiaowns.com
WAR
« Reply #13 on: August 23, 2006, 02:12:58 PM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* Partyboy
Im donw for the clan match. But masse last itme we did a *MAFIA* Vs. Public we owned you guys so bad you left on the first round.

yes cause, it was late here and the scrim was on a wrong time.
so maby now we must think about the time !

*MAFIA* LAAZ

WAR
« Reply #14 on: August 23, 2006, 02:51:55 PM »

*Yawns* stfu and set the date thats it.

Page created in 0.05 seconds with 31 queries.