*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• May 18, 2024, 09:03:00 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: Ins4n3 27  (Read 6348 times)

*MAFIA* Malbert

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
Re: Ins4n3 27
« Reply #15 on: January 30, 2012, 04:06:06 PM »

Thanks Insane for turning 27, even without being here you have contributed to a good topic and some funny posts.

*MAFIA* KaMiKaZe JaP

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 30, 2012, 04:39:17 PM »

WTF???????????????????
pretty sure that says scarred, attention whore

*MAFIA* ßlåkjáx

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 30, 2012, 05:52:33 PM »

Am I the longest lasting "active" MAFIA member? I joined a little before Beatle I know that, not that it really matters at all I am just curious. I was kicked out for a month cause I didn't see a post in the members forum that said "You most post in this thread or you will be kicked from the clan" or something, then I got back in a month later.

I think the only people on the members list with MAFIA in front of their names who were in before me were Bonehead (no shit), ( .)Y(. ), Pro Heli, Swampy, and POSSIBLY Kraut  but I can't remember.

I remember first playing on the server when TagS: (http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=profile;u=117)  recruited me on El Al. Good times.

Most missed member for all you vets? Mine is probably Toby. The guy was hilarious.

*MAFIA* Beatlejuice

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 30, 2012, 06:42:37 PM »

Am I the longest lasting "active" MAFIA member?

I think the only people on the members list with MAFIA in front of their names who were in before me were Bonehead (no shit), ( .)Y(. ), Pro Heli, Swampy, and POSSIBLY Kraut  but I can't remember.

Most missed member for all you vets? Mine is probably Toby. The guy was hilarious.

Kingpin and Loaded both joined before you, and they're active...but not Krautkiller, he joined after me.

I'd probably say the most missed is either Snake Pliskin or Phantom, and Ins4n3 third.  Other than Balthazar, Bonehead, and maybe Malbert, to this day I still haven't talked to anyone on ventrilo more than those three (Snake, Phantom, Ins4n3).

IronMan

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 30, 2012, 07:19:12 PM »

Hellraiser was the first to ban me. Dune 2nd. Loaded 3rd (I think)

*MAFIA* Wasserfaller

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 30, 2012, 07:48:52 PM »

That isn't really trivia, more like Mafia history.  Now if you would have formed it in a way of a question, then it could be considered trivia. 

Wrong.

You were the first to ban me !

I don't think I banned you Ricardo, but I definitely kicked you multiple times.
What is the Alchole level pike at for you Duney.

*MAFIA* Kingpin

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • http://thetribusgroup.com
« Reply #21 on: January 30, 2012, 09:22:55 PM »

Am I the longest lasting "active" MAFIA member? I joined a little before Beatle I know that, not that it really matters at all I am just curious. I was kicked out for a month cause I didn't see a post in the members forum that said "You most post in this thread or you will be kicked from the clan" or something, then I got back in a month later.

I remember first playing on the server when TagS: (http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=profile;u=117)  recruited me on El Al. Good times.

this is from mafia website from the archives

History of *MAFIA*

In the winter of 2003, Me and Bradley were playing in a 1.5 server the map was Stalingrad. We was frequent to this server, after several months of playing in this server we met titties and pat "pro heli" at this time, me nor Bradley knew of any cheats for bf1942. After a few more days titties shared his hack with me and Bradley "dr Kenneth's multi hack" for 1.5.

Me and Bradley where introduced into the world of hacking in bf1942. We continued to play in this server with titties and pat until ea released 1.6. At first it was all fun until ea introduced punk buster into the game. And all hacks where then useless, at the frustration of not having a hack. I sat out to create one to once again hack in bf1942. I studied punk buster and how it worked, after a few sleepless nights, I finally created the first pb proof hack for 1.6.

It was a grand time as no one that we knew, of or seen, hade a hack that would get past pb. Me and Bradley lived it up pissing off newblets and cleaning out servers. We played on ea's coral see servers and just raised hell with everyone. Always coming in first place, and talking loads of smack. One night we was doing what we did best "cleaning out the server" when we said hey we should start a clan, maybe one just for raising hell, a cheating clan.

We debated on a name for the new clan, we finally came up with mafia. So *MAFIA* it was. In the summer of 2004 mafia was born with the members.
Bonehead - Bradley - Titties - Pat - Kingpin.

happy birthday  Ins4n3

*MAFIA* ßlåkjáx

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 31, 2012, 12:41:25 AM »

this is from mafia website from the archives
Yep, I knew I would forget one or two. 12ish concussions, and 7 years of partying made sure of that.

Page created in 0.043 seconds with 26 queries.