*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• May 14, 2024, 12:30:00 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: Tribute to Blacksheep_1  (Read 3410 times)

Brian

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • http://www.fartfilms.tk
Tribute to Blacksheep_1
« Reply #15 on: March 12, 2006, 07:45:23 PM »

Thanks bone for taking that off my sig. I was about to take it off but. Oh well

*MAFIA* Wasserfaller

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
Tribute to Blacksheep_1
« Reply #16 on: March 12, 2006, 08:16:24 PM »

LAAZ you asshole! I click on the link on your sig "click for your score in BF"! You're lucky as hell that the page loaded slow and i saw the website title before it loaded, that was so fucking close! Dammit! good one though...+rep lol
What is the Alchole level pike at for you Duney.

*MAFIA* Bonehead

• *MAFIA* Founder
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • *MAFIA*
Tribute to Blacksheep_1
« Reply #17 on: March 12, 2006, 08:42:27 PM »

Brian, I did not remove it from anyones sig. I only asked people to do it.

Brian

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • http://www.fartfilms.tk
Tribute to Blacksheep_1
« Reply #18 on: March 12, 2006, 08:46:08 PM »

Oh. well thank any admin who did.

Hitman'sMini?

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • http://www.mafiaowns.com
Tribute to Blacksheep_1
« Reply #19 on: March 13, 2006, 01:18:06 PM »

we are allowed on your guys server its just we have no need to unless we are versing your clan in a clan battle. I come on occasionally but since we have our own server i find no need to go on yours. I didnt see those signatures and i dont even really care if you guys act immature. No one cares as long as you have a little bit of responsibiliti es. And Laaz that is a bs website. That is a female with a programmed in penus. That isnt a guy at all. lol i took notice to the fact that she had a thong tan. You guys dont know girls if you thought that was a guy. I guess i am officially gay for watching that site, but i didnt even realize it was running. Lol i thought it was gonna load the stats after

Partyboy

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Tribute to Blacksheep_1
« Reply #20 on: March 13, 2006, 01:27:36 PM »

Quote from: '[DOA
Hitman']we are allowed on your guys server its just we have no need to unless we are versing your clan in a clan battle. I come on occasionally but since we have our own server i find no need to go on yours. I didnt see those signatures and i dont even really care if you guys act immature. No one cares as long as you have a little bit of responsibiliti es. And Laaz that is a bs website. That is a female with a programmed in penus. That isnt a guy at all. lol i took notice to the fact that she had a thong tan. You guys dont know girls if you thought that was a guy. I guess i am officially gay for watching that site, but i didnt even realize it was running. Lol i thought it was gonna load the stats after

Yeah who ever looks at that long enough has to be gay i would check to see if your right but i mean what guy watches it the closley and long enough to see it and maybe it is a guy wearing a thong

*MAFIA* LAAZ

Tribute to Blacksheep_1
« Reply #21 on: March 13, 2006, 01:41:26 PM »

ROFL hitman um yea it used to be private.mybatt lefield.com but the site is down so i thought id put a lil something for u kids

Page created in 0.042 seconds with 28 queries.