*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• May 09, 2024, 02:06:43 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: Chinese Democracy  (Read 7277 times)

*MAFIA* Manowar

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
  • Hail and Kill
    • View Profile
Chinese Democracy
« on: March 24, 2009, 05:43:55 PM »

As predicted Zero on the Faux forums has already deleted your post about all the in clan whining.  Well Zero, you have no jurisdiction here.  Your sterilized clan is boorish and childish.  They reflect the person you are and the the one BluePigion has turned into.  But what else can we expect from the French, just cowardly actions and a holy-er then thou attitude that exposes your self patronizing and hypocritical actions.

Ultimate embarrassment, running into a wall with a boner and breaking your nose first.

*MAFIA* Hellraiser

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • https://www.facebook.com/jeremy.miller.14855377?sk=wall
Re: Chinese Democracy
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2009, 06:07:43 PM »

As predicted Zero on the Faux forums has already deleted your post about all the in clan whining.  Well Zero, you have no jurisdiction here.  Your sterilized clan is boorish and childish.  They reflect the person you are and the the one BluePigion has turned into.  But what else can we expect from the French, just cowardly actions and a holy-er then thou attitude that exposes your self patronizing and hypocritical actions.
  I am starting to see what you mean.  I guess you cannot have your own thoughts on their forums.  I am starting to see why they have all the rules they do.  So that they can have complete control.  I was trying my hardest to get along with everyone.  It is very upsetting when I voice my opinion about all the cry babies, and not just in there clan, I was basically refering to the noobs that come on their server.  Apparently I can't voice my opinion.  Oh well.  MAFIA'S SERVER WILL BE UP AND RUNNING SOON!!!!!!! 

*MAFIA* Beatlejuice

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2009, 07:28:06 PM »

MAFIA'S SERVER WILL BE UP AND RUNNING SOON!!!!!!! 

*it's already up and running ;-)

Moved to flame...FOXES = NOOBS

Hawaii-50

• Forum Member
  • Glitching Fool
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2009, 07:35:49 PM »

I am starting to see what you mean.  I guess you cannot have your own thoughts on their forums.  I am starting to see why they have all the rules they do.  So that they can have complete control.  I was trying my hardest to get along with everyone.  It is very upsetting when I voice my opinion about all the cry babies, and not just in there clan, I was basically refering to the noobs that come on their server.  Apparently I can't voice my opinion.  Oh well.  MAFIA'S SERVER WILL BE UP AND RUNNING SOON!!!!!!! 

You can call them cry baby's all you want .... just do it in a cool way without cussing  8)
I'll ask Cheero or Ric 2 add some cry baby commands , got any ideals 4 some good one's ??

!CB = Go play with your sisters dolls cry baby !

!BST = Banned 4 being a big suck tit !!

I'm just joking .... but you're right , it is getting old fast !!!

*MAFIA* Hellraiser

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • https://www.facebook.com/jeremy.miller.14855377?sk=wall
« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2009, 07:48:21 PM »

You can call them cry baby's all you want .... just do it in a cool way without cussing  8)
I'll ask Cheero or Ric 2 add some cry baby commands , got any ideals 4 some good one's ??

I'm just joking .... but you're right , it is getting old fast !!!

Well you are the second clan member to agree.  I have been pmed on Foxes forums from another one of your members stating that they don't even like to play on there anymore.  I am not saying any names, but if you want to see the quotes, let me know.  As I stated, I will not say the name.  Anywho, I really don't agree with Cheero deleting my thread about the situation, but as he told me in a pm, "Don't post again that kind of "thinking of the way to follow" on my forum.."  See that is another thing that bugs me.  Here you have never heard Bonehead refer Mafia forums as "his", he always stated that they are Mafia's.  HMMMM, very interesting.  Oh well.

*MAFIA* Balthazar

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2009, 08:43:15 PM »

I honestly wish I had enough respect for those people to visit their forums and read through all the (from what I have gathered) meaningless bullshit so I could have as much fun with it as it seems everybody is... but I don't.

I suppose if anything that's probably the worst insult so far... Just a complete lack of interest in their existence.

That is all.

Edit:

Just a side note, when reading the title of this thread I got all excited because I thought I would be reading a stellar rant about Axel Rose's shitty album, but I was disappointed, so fuck you for that Manowar! LOL
« Last Edit: March 24, 2009, 08:45:57 PM by *MAFIA* Balthazar »

*MAFIA* ßlåkjáx

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2009, 11:36:14 PM »

I honestly wish I had enough respect for those people to visit their forums and read through all the (from what I have gathered) meaningless bullshit so I could have as much fun with it as it seems everybody is... but I don't.

I suppose if anything that's probably the worst insult so far... Just a complete lack of interest in their existence.

That is all.
Agreed. Who the hell are the foxes?

*MAFIA* Dune Surfer

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 24, 2009, 11:57:09 PM »

Well I'm banned for making Retardo cry. I only called him a cock a few times on our forum, they must have our IP's stored the anal freaks because I'm banned without even playing on their server at the time. Fuck-em bunch of cry baby women.

To Hawaii:
Its only when you eventually start to grow boobs, your penis shrinks and you wet the bed at night when someone calls you a hurtful word you finally realise you've been in Foxes too long.   :D

IronMan

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 25, 2009, 12:19:50 AM »

Edit:

Just a side note, when reading the title of this thread I got all excited because I thought I would be reading a stellar rant about Axel Rose's shitty album, but I was disappointed, so fuck you for that Manowar! LOL

haha, I tough so too. Its a shit album tbh.

whoops

« Reply #9 on: March 25, 2009, 03:42:11 AM »

Why would we care if you did, it's not like we could read them, most of the people that actually played on your server you banned because you guys get butt-hurt to easily... The only reason your server is always full of noobs is because you ban all the good players.

Hawaii-50

• Forum Member
  • Glitching Fool
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 25, 2009, 03:44:57 PM »

Why would we care if you did, it's not like we could read them, most of the people that actually played on your server you banned because you guys get butt-hurt to easily... The only reason your server is always full of noobs is because you ban all the good players.

1. it's not my server ....

2. I never prem ban .... and i only do a short ban if they talk real bad !!!

jackal

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 25, 2009, 04:09:24 PM »

that fucking  O0retardo banned me the french fag.
cause i pwned his frog ass out of the sky,

*MAFIA* Manowar

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
  • Hail and Kill
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 26, 2009, 08:36:54 AM »

I guess they think they're number one,
lets show them some hospitality then.

/´ /)
                           /¯ ..//
                          /... ./ /
                        /¯ ..//
                       /... ./ /
             /´¯/' ...'/´¯`•¸
          /'/.../... ./...? ..../¨¯\
        ('(...´(... ....... ,~/'...')
         \.......... ..... ..\/..../
          ''...\.... ..... . _.•´
            \....... ..... ..(

HaVoK

• Forum Member
  • Gone
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 26, 2009, 04:13:30 PM »

Can I join Foxes?

*MAFIA* MAGGOT

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
  • OFWGKTADGAFLLBBLSBFBN
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 26, 2009, 04:50:42 PM »

Can I join Foxes?
I love you havok.

"At some point in their lives, 1 in 6 children will be abducted by the dutch." ~The fact core, Portal 2.

Page created in 0.043 seconds with 28 queries.