*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• May 10, 2024, 12:45:21 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: Chinese Democracy  (Read 7281 times)

*MAFIA* Dune Surfer

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
Re: Chinese Democracy
« Reply #15 on: March 27, 2009, 04:50:19 AM »

Nice sig Maggot. Although why did you write Maggot in orange top-left over the other stuff it looks kinda out of place?

*MAFIA* MAGGOT

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
  • OFWGKTADGAFLLBBLSBFBN
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 27, 2009, 08:57:30 AM »

Nice sig Maggot. Although why did you write Maggot in orange top-left over the other stuff it looks kinda out of place?
Wanted that to be the main one looked at.

"At some point in their lives, 1 in 6 children will be abducted by the dutch." ~The fact core, Portal 2.

*MAFIA* NiTrO

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 29, 2009, 06:38:51 PM »

/´ /)
                           /¯ ..//
                          /... ./ /
                        /¯ ..//
                       /... ./ /
             /´¯/' ...'/´¯`•¸
          /'/.../... ./...? ..../¨¯\
        ('(...´(... ....... ,~/'...')
         \.......... ..... ..\/..../
          ''...\.... ..... . _.•´
            \....... ..... ..(

*MAFIA* MAGGOT

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
  • OFWGKTADGAFLLBBLSBFBN
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 01, 2009, 02:52:28 PM »

Better now?

*MAFIA* Manowar

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
  • Hail and Kill
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 01, 2009, 05:59:25 PM »

Ultimate embarrassment, running into a wall with a boner and breaking your nose first.

*MAFIA* Bonehead

• *MAFIA* Founder
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • *MAFIA*
« Reply #20 on: April 01, 2009, 06:36:47 PM »

add a few faggot in there and it will be pure gold :)

*MAFIA* BassSlappa

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
  • Music Keeps me Going
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 01, 2009, 10:02:53 PM »

lol why are you guys always baggin on FOXES?  our whole clan isnt represented by one person you know (im referring to ricardo whom you guys always talk shit about). and the whole time i've been there i've seen only one permanent ban. and that was cuz somebody came on our server posing as Cheero. dont tell me you guys wouldnt ban someone posing as one of you lol. the whining is getting old yes, i completely agree with you on that, but the whining is done by the people playing on our server, not by the people in our clan (though i will admit there are some rookies that talk too much. not naming any names lol). and thats not our fault.

*MAFIA* MAGGOT

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
  • OFWGKTADGAFLLBBLSBFBN
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 01, 2009, 10:47:27 PM »

lol why are you guys always baggin on FOXES? 
Maybe due to the fact that the entire clan was built out of spite of our clan, every single mid on your server has been on our server or misfits server at one time or another, and your entire clans average age is less than 17.

Just a little fyi tidbit, we have maybe 2 people permanently banned (only one I can think of off the top of my head) and the reason he was banned was not for something so trivial as using one of our members names.....he had to crash our server for a few months and then he got it. He is no longer banned btw.

*MAFIA* BassSlappa

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
  • Music Keeps me Going
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 02, 2009, 04:28:13 PM »

lol i can guarantee you that not all the people in foxes have played on your server before. nobody is even ever on your server nowadays and the people who are joining us do it because they like the people in our clan and they like the server. i had never been on a mafia server before and i doubt any of our new guys have.  and what does age matter? as long as a person is mature, age doesnt matter.

*MAFIA* Hellraiser

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • https://www.facebook.com/jeremy.miller.14855377?sk=wall
« Reply #24 on: April 02, 2009, 04:40:14 PM »

lol i can guarantee you that not all the people in foxes have played on your server before. nobody is even ever on your server nowadays and the people who are joining us do it because they like the people in our clan and they like the server. i had never been on a mafia server before and i doubt any of our new guys have.  and what does age matter? as long as a person is mature, age doesnt matter.
  Think long and hard about that statement.  As of late Foxes has been taking in some kids that aren't mature at all, and think they have admin, when, in fact they don't.  Austin used to be a problem, but he has calmed down, but now it is Redskins.  That dude whines and cries more then both my kids do and have ever done.  Honestly, Foxes takes just about anyone as long as they are active on forums and in game.  I could go down your members list and point out, who is good, who cries, and so on.  Don't take it the wrong way, I get along with a few of Foxes and enjoy coming on the server and follow the rules, but the whining and crying is getting out of hand.  I have a few pms from quite a few players in Foxes servers as well as members stating they are getting tired of all the crying and whining. 

*MAFIA* MAGGOT

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
  • OFWGKTADGAFLLBBLSBFBN
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 02, 2009, 04:56:02 PM »

Cheero, waffleboy, Hawaii and ricardo all have, and that's just admins off the top of my head.

They were all frequent players to our server tree, and they have copied all of our mods.... The reason your server is populated is due to the age of the bf42 players now a days, they are either 12 (EG. Yourself) or old pedo-mother-fuckers like Hawaii 50..... And all the little 12 year old pubs want to not get owned. So your server is basically a noob heaven. Like most of your clan members.

Hawaii-50

• Forum Member
  • Glitching Fool
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 02, 2009, 09:26:00 PM »

or old pedo-mother-fuckers like Hawaii 50 .....

Hahahahaha ..... love u 2 ASSHOLE !!!

*MAFIA* Meeester

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 03, 2009, 06:30:04 AM »

And all the little 12 year old pubs want to not get owned. So your server is basically a noob heaven. Like most of your clan members.

So thats why I always rape the server...

*MAFIA* BassSlappa

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
  • Music Keeps me Going
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 03, 2009, 03:35:49 PM »

alright thats four players...and i'm not twelve haha. our clans are two different clans. you guys have more experienced players, we have a more players on our server, and a constant flow of new members coming in that will eventually gain experience and be just as good if not better than all of you here. and we have one eleven year old. he is the youngest in our clan, but he took a while to get in. the rest of our players are in their teens or twenties (the people who should be playing video games) with a few older players like hawaii and cheero and rambo who come on for fun.

*MAFIA* Manowar

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
  • Hail and Kill
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 03, 2009, 04:27:43 PM »

alright thats four players...and i'm not twelve haha. our clans are two different clans. you guys have more experienced players, we have a more players on our server, and a constant flow of new members coming in that will eventually gain experience and be just as good if not better than all of you here. and we have one eleven year old. he is the youngest in our clan, but he took a while to get in. the rest of our players are in their teens or twenties (the people who should be playing video games) with a few older players like hawaii and cheero and rambo who come on for fun.

Sgt.Bod,

Why are you here spamming our flame?  You can try all day to explain why your clan is the way it is but we allready know.  The noobs whine and the heads abuse their privileges. The Foxes will always be our redheaded stepchild and we will always own, it's fact.  Now if you are trying to brown nose us and want to join then try and get your referrals but please stop trying to sway our steadfast opinion of The Faux's Clan.

Page created in 0.046 seconds with 28 queries.