*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• May 03, 2024, 02:50:01 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: Hello, Long time no see?  (Read 10167 times)

Ultraxwing

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Hello, Long time no see?
« on: April 19, 2012, 08:37:20 AM »

You know, I thought this account would be deleted by now; you know, the lack of hours it has logged on it.

I turned 19 two days ago, i know you guys really couldn't give a super shit. In retrospect i moved on and got over all the stupid newfag shit I performed on this site. i believe the last time i visited was when I actually owned a computer before i got kicked out and moved in with my friend.

I forgot all about this crazy place full of the first Trolls i ever encountered. I only remembered it on this day. I was looking through my old box of stupid juvenile shit. I happened to come across an old CD pouch. Besides it having a whole bunch of Real Time Strategies and other Indie Games I decided to burn on CD. I saw the whole collection in the back of my pouch. I went through a nostalgia moment and forgot how retarded I was when I was fourteen.

To be honest I tried in all of my power to be a big “bad ass” like you guys, but it just wasn’t meant to be. I took the Internet and trolls to seriously. I’m not here to apologize like some little bitch that has “guilt.” So I just wanted to see the rage that of which I spurned over the past years and want to see how people would respond to an old butt hurt faggot today.

*MAFIA* Dempy

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
  • COPPERBOLLOCKS
    • View Profile
Re: Hello, Long time no see?
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2012, 08:57:38 AM »

o dear god not again
Defenders may not have air bags but, truth be told, you don't hit things in a Defender you go through them!

*MAFIA* Balthazar

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2012, 09:22:04 AM »

You know, I thought this account would be deleted by now; you know, the lack of hours it has logged on it.

I turned 19 two days ago, i know you guys really couldn't give a super shit. In retrospect i moved on and got over all the stupid newfag shit I performed on this site. i believe the last time i visited was when I actually owned a computer before i got kicked out and moved in with my friend.

I forgot all about this crazy place full of the first Trolls i ever encountered. I only remembered it on this day. I was looking through my old box of stupid juvenile shit. I happened to come across an old CD pouch. Besides it having a whole bunch of Real Time Strategies and other Indie Games I decided to burn on CD. I saw the whole collection in the back of my pouch. I went through a nostalgia moment and forgot how retarded I was when I was fourteen.

To be honest I tried in all of my power to be a big “bad ass” like you guys, but it just wasn’t meant to be. I took the Internet and trolls to seriously. I’m not here to apologize like some little bitch that has “guilt.” So I just wanted to see the rage that of which I spurned over the past years and want to see how people would respond to an old butt hurt faggot today.

Ultraxwing

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2012, 09:34:04 AM »

Old picture is old bro...

i only wanted to see how things were going. i know being "friendly" won't change shit, but i'm fucking bored and need a good laugh.

what has everyone been up to lately? besides i look terrible with blonde hair, or ginger.

*MAFIA* Scooby

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2012, 09:38:22 AM »

Hey Ultra, if you want to be here please do the following:

1. Log out of your account and never log back in.
2. Get a new IP.
3. Create a new user account with no ties to your current one.
4. ????
5. PROFIT!

*MAFIA* Malbert

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2012, 11:03:04 AM »

Old picture is old bro...

i only wanted to see how things were going. i know being "friendly" won't change shit, but i'm fucking bored and need a good laugh.

what has everyone been up to lately? besides i look terrible with blonde hair, or ginger.
If it's old post a new one.

*MAFIA* Balthazar

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 19, 2012, 01:49:11 PM »

i'm fucking bored and need a good laugh.

Don't know about you but the picture gave me a pretty damn good chuckle.

*MAFIA* Beatlejuice

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 19, 2012, 02:12:17 PM »

Hello Ultraxwing and welcome back.  Will you be joining us for some battlefield on ventrilo?

ThreeSixty x3

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 20, 2012, 01:51:16 AM »

have to agree with that !
Fucking NOOB!!!!  I HATE YOU SO FUCKING MUCH, THAT I WANT TO FLY TO FRANCE AND PUNCH YOUR PARENTS IN THE FACE FOR CREATING YOU!!

Ultraxwing

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 20, 2012, 08:04:02 AM »

Hello Ultraxwing and welcome back.  Will you be joining us for some battlefield on ventrilo?
I would love to hang out, but ever since i was kicked out. i live with a good friend and well, he lacks a computer to speak of. i have to use the library computer... just thought i would come back and see what you guys have been up to.

Don't know about you but the picture gave me a pretty damn good chuckle.
Yeah i agree, it's rather silly how i used to dress up like this XD i mean i have to wear glasses now... and unfortentely they are rounder than shit. and i can't see the color blue so they have a blue-tint. so i fucking look terrible. I have my PSP i'm trying to get they damn camera for it to work.

I plan to, after i get my camera for the PSP to work, i can post.

ThreeSixty x3

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 20, 2012, 11:56:53 AM »

I plan to, after i get my camera for the PSP to work, i can post.

alright, so we´ll see it in 1 year or so

*MAFIA* Dune Surfer

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 20, 2012, 04:33:42 PM »

Hello, Long time no see?
i can't see the color blue so they have a blue-tint. so i fucking look terrible
Damn, I could run you over in a blue car and you wouldn't see what's coming. Ultraxwing=Mr MaGoo

*MAFIA* MAGGOT

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
  • OFWGKTADGAFLLBBLSBFBN
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 23, 2012, 08:48:03 AM »

DON'T YOU GUYS GET IT? HE CAN'T SEE THE OCEAN OR THE SKY, SIGN THE MAN UP, JESUS, HE IS FUCKING JESUS.

"At some point in their lives, 1 in 6 children will be abducted by the dutch." ~The fact core, Portal 2.

Ultraxwing

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 23, 2012, 09:04:45 AM »

DON'T YOU GUYS GET IT? HE CAN'T SEE THE OCEAN OR THE SKY, SIGN THE MAN UP, JESUS, HE IS FUCKING JESUS.

Don't give me that much credit, i'll admit the ocean always looked greenish, and the sky well, when people said it was blue, i always thought it was yellow. to admit i thought everyone was a stupid piece of shit when i was younger because the sky wasn't blue it was fucking yellow. though i might be Jesus amongst someone...

Damn, I could run you over in a blue car and you wouldn't see what's coming. Ultraxwing=Mr MaGoo
I laughed hard as hell from this comment. funny part is a blue car would either look green or yellow, or a mixture of both. sometimes i would see blue, but me thinks it was another color maybe what was blue is yellow and Visa Versa.

I can take a picture if i demodify my PSP... well i can do that, i really don't care for the piece of shit, all i ever do with it is listen to music anyway. so in a few days i can post a picture.

*MAFIA* ßlåkjáx

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 23, 2012, 10:01:55 AM »

Correction: Tampaxwing

Page created in 0.581 seconds with 28 queries.