*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• May 13, 2024, 02:08:07 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: Who all rides and what do you ride?  (Read 4223 times)

*MAFIA* ßlåkjáx

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
Who all rides and what do you ride?
« Reply #15 on: June 18, 2005, 10:21:52 PM »

i dont think there is anything wrong with football, lacrosse, or hockey... but baseball, soccer, and all other non contact sports are for kids, we should leave it to them, no offence beetle but baseball is so fucking boring... how do u watch a guy throw a ball, another hit it with a woodin club, and another catch it with so pig skin leather? i dont even want to get into soccer...

*MAFIA* Beatlejuice

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 18, 2005, 10:26:29 PM »

You just don't understand the game then.  There is much more to it than that.  But you just have to understand that people are different, and like different things.  I don't like lacrosse, but I don't care if you do.  I think golf and tennis are boring, but I'm sure some people like to watch them.  Baseball is an awesome sport, you have to be really smart to know all the different little things that go along with it.  And just because people don't hit each other doesn't mean it isn't "manly."  There are guys throwing the ball over 90 m.p.h. - can you do that?  And then there are guys just hitting BLASTS into the stands, over 400-foot home runs.  Thats pretty tough if you ask me.  But if you actually watched baseball more, you will see that there are collisions at the plate when a guy is running home from 3rd and they try to throw him out.  And sometimes when batters get hit by a pitch, they charge the mound and fight the pitcher.  So its not all about little kids, you might be thinking of tee-ball.

*MAFIA* Bonehead

• *MAFIA* Founder
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • *MAFIA*
« Reply #17 on: June 18, 2005, 11:05:59 PM »

The one so called sport I would like to see go bye bye is that faggot ass golf what a waste of land so some rich fuckers can hit a damn ball around buncha old mother fuckers and riches kill em all and reclaim all that wasted land.

Rahl

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 19, 2005, 12:26:28 AM »

Hey now, golf is sort of worthwhile with respect to golf carts.  It allows all those old timers to relive their glory days before their licenses were revoked!

*MAFIA* masebot1

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • Mason's art site
« Reply #19 on: June 19, 2005, 01:08:43 AM »

LOL, the person across he buys golf carts lifts them get suspensions then some awsome paint job and all the works then walla golf carts now a pimp cart. there cool.

panhead955

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 19, 2005, 05:11:32 AM »

Fooseball is da debil!

hahahahaha

Page created in 0.032 seconds with 27 queries.