*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• May 23, 2024, 02:33:04 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: Hello  (Read 6733 times)

Corona

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Hello
« on: June 27, 2010, 05:39:12 AM »

Hello everyone.  Just wanted to introduce myself.  My name is Corona.  I have been on your server a few times.  I will check back in and see if you have players on.  I used to be Foxes, but for some reason I got kicked out and banned.   :confused:  Well see you guys around. 

Loaded

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Re: Hello
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2010, 06:40:04 AM »

I would say welcome, but anything from Foxes just bothers the hell out of me, so... Um yea, what ever. By the way, I have seen you on the server, if you hack, you suck, if you don't hack, well you better start.

*MAFIA* Whoops

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2010, 08:50:10 AM »

Wait, what?

Corona

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2010, 09:25:04 AM »

Well I do hack, and sorry I am not so good.  I haven't played for a while and I am just getting back into the game.  I am ok with the sniper and engineer, however, I really need help with my flying skills.  I hope to play with you guys so you can maybe help me out.  Thank you and I look forward to possibly helping me out. 

What am I waiting for *MAFIA* Whoops?

*MAFIA* Ricardo

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2010, 09:27:07 AM »

Corona = Hellraiser.

*MAFIA* Hellraiser

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • https://www.facebook.com/jeremy.miller.14855377?sk=wall
« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2010, 09:32:53 AM »

Corona = Hellraiser.
  Oh is that what you are babbling about in your pms. Actually, no it isn't, but what matter is it of yours.  You apparently banned this guy, so why don't you keep your postings on your own site?  I have left you alone along time ago.  But keep banning people, they will just come here then from your server, and your site.  Thanks, maybe it will get Mafia's server populated.  Keep up with that French paranoia.  It will work in Mafia favor.

Oh, and do you want you old xfire back?     

*MAFIA* Ricardo

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 27, 2010, 12:37:08 PM »

Oh is that what you are babbling about in your pms. Actually, no it isn't, but what matter is it of yours.  You apparently banned this guy, so why don't you keep your postings on your own site?  I have left you alone along time ago.  But keep banning people, they will just come here then from your server, and your site.  Thanks, maybe it will get Mafia's server populated.  Keep up with that French paranoia.  It will work in Mafia favor.

Oh, and do you want you old xfire back?     

So Why do you have the same IP ?

*MAFIA* Hellraiser

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • https://www.facebook.com/jeremy.miller.14855377?sk=wall
« Reply #7 on: June 27, 2010, 01:01:24 PM »

So Why do you have the same IP ?
  First off, I know you, your Dad and every other manager/admin has my IP memorized.  Second, I don't even play 42 anymore.  Third, I don't really care about the Foxes anymore.  As I said, I have let all that shit between me, you and your Dad die.  I could careless anymore.  I am just here to enjoy some of my Mafian friends and keep up with them.  So, as I said, you can ban as many people as you like that you think is me.  I find it funny.  Shit, ban everyone!  lol. 

*MAFIA* Malbert

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 27, 2010, 05:39:04 PM »

Doesn't sound good to me. I don't see matching accounts but I do see wrong reasons! So you just want to hang here because Foxes dropped you? Well I will tell you what I tell everyone. Get ventrilo and come talk with us. Do you have a mic? If not get one. MAFIA is the oldest clan alive and has the highest average age. According to your "age" on foxes forum "33", that should be cool with you. http://www.foxes.clanservers.com/forum/index.php?topic=3067.0
Ventrilo will tell your real age.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2010, 05:42:50 PM by *MAFIA* Malbert »

Loaded

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 27, 2010, 05:46:25 PM »

Wait a minute... So he is a clan member of Foxes? Fuck that take a walk you piece of shit.

*MAFIA* Whoops

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 27, 2010, 06:11:04 PM »

He wasn't in foxes. He was a rookie.

*MAFIA* Bonehead

• *MAFIA* Founder
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • *MAFIA*
« Reply #11 on: June 27, 2010, 06:19:32 PM »

ricardo's brother? or one of 50's used and abused escapees?

*MAFIA* MAGGOT

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
  • OFWGKTADGAFLLBBLSBFBN
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 28, 2010, 03:28:17 AM »

Denied, fuck off.

"At some point in their lives, 1 in 6 children will be abducted by the dutch." ~The fact core, Portal 2.

*MAFIA* Manowar

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
  • Hail and Kill
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 28, 2010, 04:25:45 AM »

LMAO, You get kicked from foxes and then come over here? I can already see where this is going and have some advice for you. GTFO newbie. You play us like a second fiddle and expect us to welcome you? AHAHA I have read your post "over there" and you definitely don't have what it takes to be *MAFIA* material. Try another lesser clan, this one is reserved for the Big Boys

Ultimate embarrassment, running into a wall with a boner and breaking your nose first.

*MAFIA* Balthazar

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 28, 2010, 06:31:53 AM »

Well I do hack, and sorry I am not so good.  I haven't played for a while and I am just getting back into the game.  I am ok with the sniper and engineer, however, I really need help with my flying skills.  I hope to play with you guys so you can maybe help me out.  Thank you and I look forward to possibly helping me out. 

What am I waiting for *MAFIA* Whoops?

You think any of us had any help? eh? It took YEARS of practice to get where some of us are now (in my case god like), and you think that we are just going to HELP you?

Fuck Off.

Page created in 0.043 seconds with 25 queries.