*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• May 04, 2024, 11:35:22 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: Bonehead read this  (Read 8992 times)

Blue Dun

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Bonehead read this
« on: January 29, 2006, 12:26:03 PM »

You guys might as well ban be from your servers too. I used to like all the Mafia people but one by one, you're all turning into real jerks. You're rude, crude and totally disrespectful to others, especially to people on your servers. While I was on your 1.61 server today, all the Mafia members chat was nothing but rude comments to other people. When people show no respect to others they deserve no respect from others. Bonehead, you need to get a handle on this type of behavior.

*MAFIA* Beatlejuice

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
Bonehead read this
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2006, 12:32:29 PM »

What specifically was this "behavior" and which *MAFIA* members said it.  You can call us out, its ok.  Thats why this is FLAME.  I was on the server earlier, I try not to chat much, I just like to play.  But I think we'd like to know who we are and what we did.

Towelie

Bonehead read this
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2006, 12:33:19 PM »

Yes, I 100% agree

Unregistered

Bonehead read this
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2006, 12:34:43 PM »

Quote from: Towelie
Yes, I 100% agree

I agree with Blue Dun that is.

Brian

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • http://www.fartfilms.tk
Bonehead read this
« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2006, 12:36:54 PM »

I guess *MAFIA* members are a bit rude, but I try to ignore most of their comments to many other people. Well most of them are probably older than anyone else on the server so they are more mature. But I can't say anymore, I don't want to be somebodys bitch.

Partyboy

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Bonehead read this
« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2006, 12:37:41 PM »

Quote from: Blue Dun
You guys might as well ban be from your servers too. I used to like all the Mafia people but one by one, you're all turning into real jerks. You're rude, crude and totally disrespectful to others, especially to people on your servers. While I was on your 1.61 server today, all the Mafia members chat was nothing but rude comments to other people. When people show no respect to others they deserve no respect from others. Bonehead, you need to get a handle on this type of behavior.

i was on there as well but i rarley say anything mean to people and i dont think i did today, besides colin becuase of his lack of skill to learn how to get hacks.

I don't want to be somebodys bitch.

Your my new one

[) ! A B L 0

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Bonehead read this
« Reply #6 on: January 29, 2006, 12:43:44 PM »

hey blue dun WHO GIVES A FUCK! JUST PLAY AND RAPE THEM!

*MAFIA* ßlåkjáx

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
Bonehead read this
« Reply #7 on: January 29, 2006, 01:23:09 PM »

hey blue, if you hate us so much and you dont want to come on our server anymore, then why do you post? im not trying to be an asshole but the entire flame it seems is irrelevent if your not coming on our server anymore...

Greenight

Bonehead read this
« Reply #8 on: January 29, 2006, 01:33:40 PM »

You guys are very rude indeed. I agree with Blue Dun Also. You guys should give a little bit of respect...real ly...BoneHEad. ...get a grip on your clan.

Partyboy

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Bonehead read this
« Reply #9 on: January 29, 2006, 01:34:44 PM »

Quote from: Greenight
You guys are very rude indeed. I agree with Blue Dun Also. You guys should give a little bit of respect...real ly...BoneHEad. ...get a grip on your clan.

Im not directing this post to DOA but we are in grip.

*MAFIA* ßlåkjáx

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
Bonehead read this
« Reply #10 on: January 29, 2006, 01:36:37 PM »

if you dont like it, dont play with us. We are rude because little fuckheads like to fuck with our server, and usually when we tell them to stop they do not, so do not patrionize our clan, and hows this for rudeness "go fuck yourself"

*MAFIA* Beatlejuice

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
Bonehead read this
« Reply #11 on: January 29, 2006, 01:38:54 PM »

Do not make generalization s.  Some of us are rude sometimes, and some of us are not.  Define "rude" and give us some specific examples, with player names, or else your FLAME is not valid.  

Like Partyboy said, our clan doing just fine.  Some of us will always tell you to F* off, while others are really nice and helpful.  Thats just the way it is.

Elliott Smith

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Bonehead read this
« Reply #12 on: January 29, 2006, 01:39:25 PM »

Leonardo leads; Donatello does machines.  Raphael is cool but rude; Michaelangelo is a party dude.

Raphael is rude.  Hello, am I making [SIZE="5"]ANY [/SIZE]sense to you?

*MAFIA* KrautKiller

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
Bonehead read this
« Reply #13 on: January 29, 2006, 01:48:22 PM »

Im a good little boy :)

*MAFIA* Bonehead

• *MAFIA* Founder
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • *MAFIA*
Bonehead read this
« Reply #14 on: January 29, 2006, 01:59:09 PM »

In a clan are people, and people, are everywhere, of all types, so some are rude, some are nice, some are good, all around good, and some are just evil.

Page created in 0.042 seconds with 27 queries.