*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• May 02, 2024, 10:06:27 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: new DOA modded berlin map  (Read 8809 times)

Billy Rubin

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • 3v0
new DOA modded berlin map
« Reply #30 on: April 05, 2005, 08:33:12 AM »

I'll take the brownies Loaded......or I could use my strap-on it doesn't really matter to me.....I think the strap on would be a lot more fun for the DOA boys:) I have an extra one too just in case Missa doesn't like brownies lol.

Loaded

« Reply #31 on: April 05, 2005, 11:08:40 AM »

BoEmAnN hit reply under the post you want to reply to... I know where you are coming from.

You should have hit reply under Arch Angel's post not mine.

Missa

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 05, 2005, 11:25:28 AM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* Billy Rubin
I'll take the brownies Loaded......or I could use my strap-on it doesn't really matter to me.....I think the strap on would be a lot more fun for the DOA boys:) I have an extra one too just in case Missa doesn't like brownies lol.

I really don't like brownies too much to tell you the truth... But I wouldn't mind sugar cookies... Mmmmm...  I also don't have a strap on, so Billy, if that is what we decide on, I'll need to borrow one of yours.  I just don't see how that would be payment for us though, with it being ?plastic? and all.

Billy Rubin

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • 3v0
« Reply #33 on: April 05, 2005, 03:08:07 PM »

Well, I think I would rather have them pleasure plastic than me, especially with the shit that comes out of their mouths :)
We can always arrange something else though, they could do homework for us, or everytime we shoot them during game play they could tell us we're beautiful, or even better yet.....we could use those strap ons and..........(insert disgusting scenario here)....sorry guys, I couldn't finish that sentence (I'm a girl, I don't like those words) feel free to finish it for me though :)

JASON

« Reply #34 on: April 05, 2005, 04:16:49 PM »

lol i didn't know Billy was a girl lol  but hey she smokes weed.

TagS

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 05, 2005, 05:34:57 PM »

Quote from: '[DOA
Arch Angel']y would we pay u with blowjobs? i thought u already had ur Official Dick Sucker. and as i recall that was beomann and he gets limited pay

MAFIA FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!

doa can just try to be like mafia but in the end they all will just end up commin back to the mafia server ROLF!!!!!!

someday youll be as cool as me!

JASON

« Reply #36 on: April 06, 2005, 02:54:08 PM »

hmmm..... how we like mafia?   HUH?   and what server, the one i play'ed has been down for some time now.  and once our server is done we will play it not seddling for a gay mafia server, we want the good server to play on and trust me it will be better then yur gay server.  we make our maps so its fun for everyone.  you guys make yur maps so its just fun for mafia.  how is it fun when someone is over the airfield with MG's and u can't shoot them and then they dare to say owned when there up there being pussy's.  what i think is that most of u guys just care about how yur ranking looks.  and i just play'ed normal and i was still up there.  yeah you guys are doa pwn  pff fucking pussy ass baby clan!  ill stomp u guys.        

P.S.
want to fight me come to doa server and i will pwn u!  

[DOA] THRILL KILL

Elliott Smith

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: April 06, 2005, 03:30:57 PM »

Quote from: JASON
hmmm..... how we like mafia?   HUH?   and what server, the one i play'ed has been down for some time now.  and once our server is done we will play it not seddling for a gay mafia server, we want the good server to play on and trust me it will be better then yur gay server.  we make our maps so its fun for everyone.  you guys make yur maps so its just fun for mafia.  how is it fun when someone is over the airfield with MG's and u can't shoot them and then they dare to say owned when there up there being pussy's.  what i think is that most of u guys just care about how yur ranking looks.  and i just play'ed normal and i was still up there.  yeah you guys are doa pwn  pff fucking pussy ass baby clan!  ill stomp u guys.        

P.S.
want to fight me come to doa server and i will pwn u!  

[DOA] THRILL KILL

JASON, some advice.

Instead of having a painful orgasm ala thumb up the ass, why don't you steal your grandmother's car and drive it off of a cliff.

p.s.  I fisted your mom, and she didn't even feel it.  What a SLUT!!

JASON

« Reply #38 on: April 06, 2005, 05:54:26 PM »

lol  u tell shit thats not true cuz u know i own u and u don't have shit on me.

Loaded

« Reply #39 on: April 06, 2005, 06:47:30 PM »

Jason you are a 2 faced piece of worthless shit. When you were a member here WE were the shit, but you couldn’t read a post to stay in this clan so you were removed and by the way I have an application right here from you that YOU STILL wanted to be a member. NOW you say the things you say here because you are in a different clan, I wonder what you will say about them when you leave or are removed from there. You can’t be trusted and if I was Programmer One I would really think about having you in DOA or making sure you can’t get to any info that would hurt DOA.. You have proven with the things you have said here that you are out for only one person and that person is you and only you.

What mistake I made for getting you in this clan to start with, remember you weren’t going to be let in but I stuck up for you, how soon you forgot. That’s ok your new friend will find out what type a person you are and take care of you in their own way.

By the way… Stop the bullshit that “your” server will be better then ours and be fun for “all”, it is all over the forums here that you will have “2” patches for your maps, 1 for the public and 1 for DOA. SO just shut the fuck up about even and fair.

Oh about our 1.61 server, when it comes back online, don’t you dare think about going on it ( I have your key hash, so a differnet name wont work) because I am here to say (with everyone to see it) I will ban your ass faster then you can fart in your dads drunken mouth.

Here is your application, but yet you say the things you say about us.

Date & Time: (Thu, 10 Mar 2005 20 45 54 -0600)
Birth Date: (05/04/88)
Real first name: (Jason)
E-mail: (philupjfry@hotmail.com)
Refered by: (*MAFIA* X1 )
What I do ingame: (I mainly camp/capture the flag)
The main vehicle I use is a: (1942 Jeep)
The main class pack I use is: (Engineer)
Do I have a microphone: (Yes)
Reason I have no microphone: (If no microphone give reason why)
Do I know what ventrilo is: (Yes)
Reason I cant use ventrilo: (If you cant use ventrilo please explain why)
Why I want to join: (Because I want to be in a clan and I like this clan. There are friendly people, members don\'t kill members, and I like what you guys have done to the maps. )
What name I want in game and in the forum: (*MAFIA* JASON)
I agree to the terms set forth: (I agree)

-------------------------------
| Admin info please fill out! |

Application reviewed by:*MAFIA* Loaded
Notes: Ex member "JASON" did not wait 30 days IP 67.171.136.30
Accepted or denied:denied

| Admin info please fill out! |

end of Application

You are so two faced you make me sick.

JASON

« Reply #40 on: April 07, 2005, 12:10:51 AM »

yea loaded i wanted to join untill u guys got gay with that invisable shit in the sky.  im not the 2 face.  and i remember when i killed u, u said stop hunting me down.  all i did was kill everyone i seen on map i didn't just go for u.  god for bid if anyone kills loaded.

thats when i started to not like u guys and when i got kicked for glitching the flag cuz u guys suck and couldn't kill me in it.  i can always kill a glitcher.  if u don't want people glitching the flag then don't say "no rules on game play  enjoy" so im not the 2 face or hypocrite u are both.  

u can't bring up dirt on me so stop tryin,  and don't act like u know me i was in yur clan for what 2 days.  wow we were best buds, huh.  lol fucking stupid pussy ass clan   lol  no rules on game play lol

[DOA] Programmer_One

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: April 07, 2005, 12:47:00 AM »

I'm keeping a watchful eye on a lot of people, Loaded.

Hell, I just canned the guy that created our website and forums because he was a filthy skanky liar. I don't take bullshit from many people that expect me to trust them. The moment anybody who I put trust into lies to me will get the boot. Hell, I lost an entire website and forums because of the person I kicked out...which just proves that I don't care what you do for me if you are a liar.

So far, Jason hasn't done anything like that. Hopefully he never will. We put a lot of trust into him and if he fucks up like that other guy...yes, he will get the boot too. Hell, Jason has been really reliable and respectable in DOA. He doesn't abuse his powers, hasen't screwed us over and hasen't lied to us. I don't know the full story about why he hates you guys so very much, but his actions have been commendable in DOA.

So then, where was I? Ah yes, I rock.

*MAFIA* Bonehead

• *MAFIA* Founder
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • *MAFIA*
« Reply #42 on: April 07, 2005, 01:14:33 AM »

Jason was booted for inactivity so now he is mad at us lol loaded didn't give him his bottle before he left.

JASON

« Reply #43 on: April 07, 2005, 04:17:50 AM »

lol im not mad at u guys i just like to talk shit to ya guys.  you guys make me laugh, with all yur jokes.  i already told ya i only talk shit for fun not personla, well at least in person its a different story but in a video game i just like to talk shit if they want to.

and i already told ya why i talk shit to u guys cuz for 1: i got booted for checking my e-mail two days late,   2: u guys have that stupid invisable shit in the air,    3: it says no rules on game play   enjoy  and i get the boot for glitching,     4: loaded gets all butt huert when u kill him.  now does everyone see why i don't have respect for mafia now.  

now tell me why u guys don't like doa?  and don't say cuz we copy u guys cuz we don't copy one bit.

lol i think its cuz of me lol

*MAFIA* Bonehead

• *MAFIA* Founder
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • *MAFIA*
« Reply #44 on: April 07, 2005, 04:53:01 AM »

You dont copy? lol take a look at your "application" for one and 2 you are trying to mod your server to include shit like ours 3 you say and claim you make your own hacks etc etc nah your just a plus you do have respect for us since everytime a mafia finds you well you know the rest ;)

Page created in 0.051 seconds with 28 queries.