*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• May 02, 2024, 05:08:04 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: -=TT=- VS [DOA] results  (Read 13028 times)

Crumpet

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
-=TT=- VS [DOA] results
« Reply #15 on: May 13, 2005, 10:41:51 AM »

i wasnt even playin........ . i was on the forums but in da game...

*MAFIA* Beatlejuice

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
-=TT=- VS [DOA] results
« Reply #16 on: May 13, 2005, 10:47:39 AM »

Yeah right, how were you respawning then?  And how was Insane constantly killing you in his Mustand in different places all over the map?  And how did I expack you as you were parachuting in to get our flag?  You did all that while you were in the forum?

Loaded

-=TT=- VS [DOA] results
« Reply #17 on: May 13, 2005, 11:17:14 AM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* Beetlejuice
Yeah right, how were you respawning then?  And how was Insane constantly killing you in his Mustand in different places all over the map?  And how did I expack you as you were parachuting in to get our flag?  You did all that while you were in the forum?

He has that new "MOVE MY GUY and SPAWN MY GUY HACK".

*MAFIA* Bonehead

• *MAFIA* Founder
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • *MAFIA*
-=TT=- VS [DOA] results
« Reply #18 on: May 13, 2005, 02:15:26 PM »

Funny shit really but lets do a tt vs mafia all tt vs me ;) well not really I know a few that would love to plant hot loads in tt's asses so what do ya say?

Crumpet

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
-=TT=- VS [DOA] results
« Reply #19 on: May 13, 2005, 03:35:06 PM »

I SAY NO. maybe when we have more players. then we will smoke your ass bone...

*MAFIA* Beatlejuice

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
-=TT=- VS [DOA] results
« Reply #20 on: May 13, 2005, 04:51:47 PM »

Crumpet your forum says you have 9 players, and they're all 12-14 years old, and they all get home from school at the same time.  How many do you want for a match?

Evil Moose of Doom

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
-=TT=- VS [DOA] results
« Reply #21 on: May 13, 2005, 06:14:20 PM »

No, that actually was his evil twin brother, DUMPET, who actually plays better than CRUMPET does...and if DUMPET plays that badly...

Evil Moose of Doom

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
-=TT=- VS [DOA] results
« Reply #22 on: May 13, 2005, 06:17:31 PM »

Crumpet your forum says you have 9 players, and they're all 12-14 years old, and they all get home from school at the same time.  How many do you want for a match?

LOL...Crumpet is raiding the grade schools for players.....wh at, Crumpet, are you standing by the fence, offering candy if they join?

"Psssst.....Hey, kid....come here....you wanna play on a BF server?...I have Hershey's...."

Crumpet's clan is sounding more and more like a pediphilia gathering...

Loaded

-=TT=- VS [DOA] results
« Reply #23 on: May 13, 2005, 07:04:46 PM »

Quote from: Evil Moose of Doom
LOL...Crumpet is raiding the grade schools for players.....wh at, Crumpet, are you standing by the fence, offering candy if they join?

"Psssst.....Hey, kid....come here....you wanna play on a BF server?...I have Hershey's...."

Crumpet's clan is sounding more and more like a pediphilia gathering...

Moose... Look a bit before you post. Crumpet is only 13.

[DOA] THRILL KILL

-=TT=- VS [DOA] results
« Reply #24 on: May 13, 2005, 08:22:50 PM »

Quote from: Crumpet
I SAY NO. maybe when we have more players. then we will smoke your ass bone...

so yur saying u need like 10 more players to pwn bonehead? lol.   and maby if we were more informed about the clan match we could of got better players cuz lets face it some of them players werent our best.  when ppl were leaving it was cuz they had other things to do like [DOA] Akula, he lives in sweden and has a job so he kinda had to go to sleep.  and the others i don't member who was in there.  who did the programmer one trick?  i figured when he came in that it wasn't him cuz i know he has school and is studying for his finals.   but yeah TT to me ain't shit.  and loaded the kids 13 so try not to treat him like hes an adult. not talkin shit just letting u know if u don't.

Loaded

-=TT=- VS [DOA] results
« Reply #25 on: May 13, 2005, 08:49:01 PM »

loaded the kids 13 so try not to treat him like hes an adult. not talkin shit just letting u know if u don't.

What is your point? I am the one that said he was 13. If  you are talking about because how I post to him, that wont change because of his age... If he dosen't like it he can leave or not make post I could reply to.

*MAFIA* Bonehead

• *MAFIA* Founder
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • *MAFIA*
-=TT=- VS [DOA] results
« Reply #26 on: May 13, 2005, 08:50:42 PM »

Well if you want a real proper match then please by all means set it up I am sure there is plenty of mafia just itching to taste the that sweet ass of doa as they rape the shit out of it you know kinda like drooling all over her back while your driving it home ;)

Beetle would be glad to set it up if not  me loaded or ins4n3 can.

*MAFIA* Beatlejuice

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
-=TT=- VS [DOA] results
« Reply #27 on: May 13, 2005, 09:01:47 PM »

Yes, just make a new thread in this section challenging us or accepting our challenge or whatever, and then we'll work on the details.

[DOA] THRILL KILL

-=TT=- VS [DOA] results
« Reply #28 on: May 13, 2005, 11:25:17 PM »

umm i don't care talk to my clan in the forums.  its not up to me but yes i will like to have some fun. what will we do it in DC/DCF/1942/Ping Pong? lol  CQ/CTF.  i say CQ.

And loaded idk u but if i were as old as u i would feel very wierd talking shit to a 13 yr old. i would now at 17. u know hes going to say stupid stuff.

Evil Moose of Doom

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
-=TT=- VS [DOA] results
« Reply #29 on: May 14, 2005, 12:05:32 AM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* Loaded
Moose... Look a bit before you post. Crumpet is only 13.

Oops...I thought he was a 30-year-old retard....nice to see he is only 13....and still a retard...

Page created in 0.034 seconds with 30 queries.