*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• May 02, 2024, 03:40:56 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: -=TT=- VS [DOA] results  (Read 13026 times)

Crumpet

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
-=TT=- VS [DOA] results
« Reply #30 on: May 14, 2005, 12:44:00 AM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* Beetlejuice
Crumpet your forum says you have 9 players, and they're all 12-14 years old, and they all get home from school at the same time. How many do you want for a match?

actually -=TT=- sidewinder king is 17 spark is 15 and little is 15 black is 16 blue berry is 14 red baron is like >18< take aim and fire is 13 i think and i dont know da gudfelas age. the reason i know all their ages is becus they send me an e-mail to join and in the e-mail it says there age.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2005, 12:58:50 AM by Crumpet »

Crumpet

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
?
« Reply #31 on: May 14, 2005, 12:54:48 AM »

pussiejuice you said i had 9 memebers? i think you cant count

click here to see the real amout of members

Crumpet

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
-=TT=- VS [DOA] results
« Reply #32 on: May 14, 2005, 12:56:44 AM »

-=TT=- would own bonehead anyway. i would own bonehead anyway. so dont go sayin if we had all -=TT=- vs bonehead bonehead would win. because he wouldnt. we wouldnt let him get raped like that......

MeZmoriZe

• Forum Member
  • The Emo Wonder
    • View Profile
-=TT=- VS [DOA] results
« Reply #33 on: May 14, 2005, 04:22:22 AM »

Crumpet, what have people told you about spamming?:D  You are SUPPOSED to use the edit button!

Loaded

-=TT=- VS [DOA] results
« Reply #34 on: May 14, 2005, 06:31:36 AM »

Quote from: Evil Moose of Doom
Oops...I thought he was a 30-year-old retard....nice to see he is only 13....and still a retard...

Nope the only old retard here is me.

*MAFIA* Beatlejuice

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
-=TT=- VS [DOA] results
« Reply #35 on: May 14, 2005, 09:07:55 AM »

Quote from: Crumpet
actually -=TT=- sidewinder king is 17 spark is 15 and little is 15 black is 16 blue berry is 14 red baron is like >18< take aim and fire is 13 i think and i dont know da gudfelas age. the reason i know all their ages is becus they send me an e-mail to join and in the e-mail it says there age.

Ok so you don't have 9, you have 11  WHOA!!!  Look out!
And your members range from age 7 (you) to age 18, impressive...

Crumpet

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
-=TT=- VS [DOA] results
« Reply #36 on: May 14, 2005, 11:01:02 AM »

actually beetle i am 13 you dick. LMAO. you really are a Cat lover gay homo sexual who thinks he is good at battlefeild but all you can do is capture a flag. the only skill in that is running for the flag and bringin it back to yours WHOA what SKILL! not

*MAFIA* Beatlejuice

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
-=TT=- VS [DOA] results
« Reply #37 on: May 14, 2005, 11:03:20 AM »

I"ll tell you what takes skill  --  BANGING YOUR MOM LAST NIGHT!

MeZmoriZe

• Forum Member
  • The Emo Wonder
    • View Profile
-=TT=- VS [DOA] results
« Reply #38 on: May 14, 2005, 11:13:52 AM »

Actually Crumpet, capturing the flag does take skill.  You have to get in there without being killed, and then getting out and finding some way to get back to your base, with the flag, and getting there with your flag still on the pole.  Now that takes skillz.

Crumpet

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
-=TT=- VS [DOA] results
« Reply #39 on: May 14, 2005, 12:13:41 PM »

thats no skill at all. i learnt how to dodge a few xpaks and maybe pick them up ages ago. and how is gettin a speedy jeep or summit like that then speeding back to your base..... how HARD IS THAT! not hard

ThaSnyper

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • Never2Fast
-=TT=- VS [DOA] results
« Reply #40 on: May 14, 2005, 12:14:18 PM »

You sure talk a lot of crap for a kid who hasnt even hit puberty yet.

Loaded

-=TT=- VS [DOA] results
« Reply #41 on: May 14, 2005, 12:19:54 PM »

Oh boy big clan leader starting to talk shit. Keep digging that hole that you will NEVER get out of.

*MAFIA* Beatlejuice

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
-=TT=- VS [DOA] results
« Reply #42 on: May 14, 2005, 12:39:22 PM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* Loaded
Oh boy big clan leader starting to talk shit. Keep digging that hole that you will NEVER get out of.

Can I be the one to cover it up?

I use to be nice to Crumpet.  When he first joined ventrilo as Will, nobody liked him because of his voice and he was very annoying and he was eventually banned.  But I got them to unban him and he came back as Crumpet.  Then I made him his own channel on there for all the TTs.  When the 1.61 mafia server was down, and Crumpet couldn't get his patch switcher to work for the 1.6, who was it that went around to random 1.61 servers and played with poor Will?  Me.  

There's been other little stuff I've done for him as well.  But earlier today I told Crumpet to go vote on the poll, and he voted for Typhoon.  But he thought it would be funny to get all his TT and English buddies to vote for me so now I'm winning.  I could care less what people think about me and it'd actually be funny if I won because I'm probably the nicest mafia member.  And now when I play Battlefield with them Crumpet just chat spams the whole time.  I guess thats the end of me being nice to Will/Crumpet and his -=TT=- Clan.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2005, 12:48:22 PM by *MAFIA* Beetlejuice »

Crumpet

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
-=TT=- VS [DOA] results
« Reply #43 on: May 14, 2005, 12:39:25 PM »

WOW! i totally forgot about all that.... but know you bring it all up and remember me about all the stuff you have done for me..... you have kinda changed the way i think about you... i know you might think im kinda a pussie but you have put a tear to my eye i feel like a have lost a friend.. a freind i youst to talk to evey night i got back from school and ever hour of my weekend doing nothing but playing on battlefeid and hangin out with mafia on ventrilo. but if it wasnt for beetle i wouldnt of had anyof that because i would have still been banned from ventrilo... he is the one that got me unbanned. :( well this brings me to the point to say.... SORRY beetle.... and i dont mind if you dont accept my SORRY but i really am... this is probably the longest thing i have written in the mafia forum. but maybe the most inportant for me.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2005, 01:01:29 PM by Crumpet »

*MAFIA* Bonehead

• *MAFIA* Founder
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • *MAFIA*
-=TT=- VS [DOA] results
« Reply #44 on: May 14, 2005, 12:56:50 PM »

Wo ho there crumpet you need to remember what beetle did for you all his time he spent on you and if your going to start pissing on us I will remove your ven channel remember "WE" have to pay for our servers and we dont charge to use them so be thankfull...

Page created in 0.037 seconds with 28 queries.