*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• May 02, 2024, 01:09:17 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: [DOA] v. *MAFIA*  (Read 8654 times)

-=GGSF=- Adolf_1938

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • http://mafiaowns.com
[DOA] v. *MAFIA*
« on: May 22, 2006, 10:08:33 AM »

I would like to challenge *MAFIA* to a Clan match. Now, in this match, we will play both [DOA] modded DC maps and *MAFIA* modded maps. An even # of maps from both clans should be played to ensure fairness. Now, IDK if my clan mates are up to this challenge or not, so i'll have 2 ask them. They are pretty upset about the last match. Its not a sure thing yet so we'll just leave it as an open challenge for now.

X-*MAFIA*,
                                                [DOA] Adolf_1938-Admin

P.S. pls dont BAN me from ur forum, I have a hundred diff ways 2 get in or around ur silly BANS.

P.S.S. the only person that would be excluded from the clan match would be *MAFIA* Partyboy

[TBD] Admin/head

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • http://www.burningdawn.co.nr
[DOA] v. *MAFIA*
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2006, 10:32:33 AM »

This will be funny... Ill just watch *MAFIA* just... well... win..?

Ive never seen how good DOA are, but I dont think they are as good as mafia...

Oh well I am kind of sucking up there :P

p.s You cant get round bans silly boy!
p.p.s You leave partyboy alone! Play nicely together!
p.p.p.s You dont use more S's you use more p's!

(I hope otherwise I look stupid here)
« Last Edit: May 22, 2006, 10:42:08 AM by [TBD] Admin/head »
Clans all ready!
6v6 clan match soon... against *MAFIA*
[IMG]http://img87.imageshack.us/img87/1718

HaVoK

• Forum Member
  • Gone
    • View Profile
[DOA] v. *MAFIA*
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2006, 10:52:32 AM »

Getting my other 2 CD keys banned for a scrim that probably won't even go down..... no thanks.  I don't want to hang out with pedophiles and little 10 year olds anyways.

Ransom

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
[DOA] v. *MAFIA*
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2006, 11:02:43 AM »

Umm I dont even think this will happen since we have always looking for another battle.  Your clan mates will just run away like on the last one, go figure....  I might not even be in this one, maybe for the mafia maps, but doa ones are just boring.  You guys are no match for us/me so I might actually come to just laugh.

*MAFIA* Milky Way

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
[DOA] v. *MAFIA*
« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2006, 11:05:27 AM »

Quote from: Rommel
I would like to challenge *MAFIA* to a Clan match. Now, in this match, we will play both [DOA] modded DC maps and *MAFIA* modded maps. An even # of maps from both clans should be played to ensure fairness. Now, IDK if my clan mates are up to this challenge or not, so i'll have 2 ask them. They are pretty upset about the last match. Its not a sure thing yet so we'll just leave it as an open challenge for now.

X-*MAFIA*,
                                                [DOA] Adolf_1938-Admin

P.S. pls dont BAN me from ur forum, I have a hundred diff ways 2 get in or around ur silly BANS.

P.S.S. the only person that would be excluded from the clan match would be *MAFIA* Partyboy

you challenge US but you tell us that we cant have OUR member play? ROFL!!! im glad you guys are upset i guess thats what happens when you get FUCKED UP!!!! we have already beaten the shit out of you guys and you and claimed that we had 'secret weapons and better modded stuff on our side" (even though you guys chose what side you wanted 3/4 maps i bveleive LOL!!!) why even bother starting this shit up again

*MAFIA* Phantom

[DOA] v. *MAFIA*
« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2006, 11:24:05 AM »

LOL this is coming from a guy that didn't even know where his levels folder was located for bf1942! haha wat a fucktard.  And obvioulsy he's never heard of an ip-range root ban.

*MAFIA* Capsloc

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • Elusive Gamers
[DOA] v. *MAFIA*
« Reply #6 on: May 22, 2006, 11:25:00 AM »

hey if they want to lose then just let them.

Rat

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
[DOA] v. *MAFIA*
« Reply #7 on: May 22, 2006, 11:31:22 AM »

Why would you start with a friendly challenge for a match and end it with a threat? I don't want to have anything to do with DOA. Everytime it turns into a different drama. Go away!!!

-=GGSF=- Adolf_1938

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
[DOA] v. *MAFIA*
« Reply #8 on: May 22, 2006, 11:35:50 AM »

If u'all cant be serious then nevermind. Its funny how when I joined *MAFIA* they asked for MATURE members. I've never seen maturity from alot of you *MAFIA* members. U call maturity putting some1 down because they dont understand game files. Well let me tell you, I dont set in front of my fucking computer all day and play games. I actually have a full time job building the damn things. I came here to be mature and ask you ppl 4 a challenge and all u do is bitch and be immature.
By the way, last time [DOA] and *MAFIA* battled, u guys played all *MAFIA* modded maps. Thats why I said in my first post that we should play maps modded from both clans (2 ensure fiarness).

[DOA] Adolf_1938-Admin

P.S. Hallander, stay the fuck outta this, ur not in eiether clan.

P.S.S. Rat-Man, I have nothing wrong with you man, and that wasnt a threat. Just a request.

*MAFIA* Bonehead

• *MAFIA* Founder
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • *MAFIA*
[DOA] v. *MAFIA*
« Reply #9 on: May 22, 2006, 11:37:15 AM »

No shit, doa chose their own way so.

Oh and: p.p.p.p.p.p.p. p.p.s we dont ban for stupid ass reasons only doa does that.

-=GGSF=- Adolf_1938

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
[DOA] v. *MAFIA*
« Reply #10 on: May 22, 2006, 11:43:13 AM »

Oh, and Phantom, u ever heard of different routers?? theres ways around alot of the stuuf you can BAN. U BAN my hard-drive, I switch 2 another; U BAN my IP, I switch routers; You BAN my network card, I switch to AOL, instead of MSN (They use different network cards). U see, I'm not the dumbass u assume I am. Everything you guys can possibly BAN, I have a solution for. Plus I have access to bout 200 other computers where I work.

*MAFIA* Milky Way

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
[DOA] v. *MAFIA*
« Reply #11 on: May 22, 2006, 12:03:15 PM »

Oh, and Phantom, u ever heard of different routers?? theres ways around alot of the stuuf you can BAN. U BAN my hard-drive, I switch 2 another; U BAN my IP, I switch routers; You BAN my network card, I switch to AOL, instead of MSN (They use different network cards). U see, I'm not the dumbass u assume I am. Everything you guys can possibly BAN, I have a solution for. Plus I have access to bout 200 other computers where I work.

wow talk about people sitting behind there computer all the time!!! your gonna go so far out of your way to not be banned its fucking pathetic

Rahl

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
[DOA] v. *MAFIA*
« Reply #12 on: May 22, 2006, 12:22:51 PM »

I'm sorry, but I'm still lost with the P.S. bullshit.  This isn't a fucking hand-written letter.  You have an electronic copy that allows you to navigate text and insert additional comments without having to resort to post scripting one line non sequiturs.  Isn't that brilliant?

Okay, I feel better now.

Partyboy

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
[DOA] v. *MAFIA*
« Reply #13 on: May 22, 2006, 12:45:59 PM »

Hahah blacksheep and whoever else is a bitch. He blames me for everything that happens. and he bans us from vent becuase he knows where right. I think he is scared becuase i got some Flying tips from Balthy and Titties ;) which Pwn all of you. And the second he gets killed he says we have something modded to our advantage. Adolf get a life, I pwn you, Even when you where in *MAFIA*.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2006, 12:52:12 PM by *MAFIA* Partyboy »

*MAFIA* Balthazar

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
[DOA] v. *MAFIA*
« Reply #14 on: May 22, 2006, 12:52:53 PM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* Partyboy
Hahah blacksheep and whoever else is a bitch. He blames me for everything that happens. and he bans us from vent becuase he knows where right. I think he is scared becuase i got some Flying tips from Balthy and Titties ;) which Pwn all of you. And the second he gets killed he says we have something modded to our advantage. Adolf get a life, I pwn you, Even when you where in *MAFIA*.

I am sooo e-mailing you my autopilot hack now. :)

Page created in 0.043 seconds with 28 queries.