*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• May 02, 2024, 07:12:51 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: [DOA] v. *MAFIA*  (Read 8655 times)

*MAFIA* Bonehead

• *MAFIA* Founder
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • *MAFIA*
[DOA] v. *MAFIA*
« Reply #15 on: May 22, 2006, 12:57:00 PM »

Quote from: Rommel
Oh, and Phantom, u ever heard of different routers?? theres ways around alot of the stuuf you can BAN. U BAN my hard-drive, I switch 2 another; U BAN my IP, I switch routers; You BAN my network card, I switch to AOL, instead of MSN (They use different network cards). U see, I'm not the dumbass u assume I am. Everything you guys can possibly BAN, I have a solution for. Plus I have access to bout 200 other computers where I work.

Well smart guy, you would know a traceroute will show which login server you are on, and traceroute the gateway for it and you now have the ips to all available login servers for you're location.

That you or the other 200 computers can access and simply ban the login servers ip :) and when you try to connect all you will see is "Server cannot be found"

Happy trails ;)

bobbyknight

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
[DOA] v. *MAFIA*
« Reply #16 on: May 22, 2006, 02:40:24 PM »

Well I obviously suck at battlefield 1942 but frankly i really don't care because it is A COMPUTER GAME. It definately does not matter in life so why do you all take it so seriously. Anyways, Mafia is way better then DOA. I have played against many people from either clans and it is just SO obvious to see. Word to Mafia. Many people in the gaming world underestimate you so accept the challenge, kick their ass, and prove them wrong. It wouldn't take up that much time

*MAFIA* LAAZ

[DOA] v. *MAFIA*
« Reply #17 on: May 22, 2006, 02:42:59 PM »

Nice first post bobby knight

*MAFIA* Beatlejuice

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
[DOA] v. *MAFIA*
« Reply #18 on: May 22, 2006, 02:56:43 PM »

Quote from: bobbyknight
Many people in the gaming world underestimate you so accept the challenge, kick their ass, and prove them wrong. It wouldn't take up that much time

We've already done that:  http://www.mafiaowns.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2562

Anyway, as far as this scrimmage/match challenge goes, its looks like some of us have better things to do.  I personally wouldn't mind another go round, and I've heard several of you guys saying we need another scrim.  But it'll take a while.  

Most of [DOA] doesn't play our server anymore, so they'll have to get use to it again, and most of our players don't play [DOA] server, or hae desert combat, so we'll have to take a while to get use to it.  After that, if we get enough people from both sides to agree, then we'll discuss dates and times and maps ect...

One last thing - either Partyboy plays, or you give us a reason as to WHY you don't want him to, or we pick a player from you clan who won't be playing, its only fair....

Brian

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • http://www.fartfilms.tk
[DOA] v. *MAFIA*
« Reply #19 on: May 22, 2006, 03:02:40 PM »

You know what still cracks me up? ALOT of noobs just come in here and see that *MAFIA* hates us, no prob with that, but all they write is:

doa is worse than *MAFIA*

So if new noobs r here don't post stuff that you don't even know anything about. But I'll have to admit, MAFIA is better at bf1942 and DOA is better at DesertCombat, its pretty much different types of bf1942 that we play.

*MAFIA* Milky Way

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
[DOA] v. *MAFIA*
« Reply #20 on: May 22, 2006, 03:06:12 PM »

Quote from: Brian
You know what still cracks me up? ALOT of noobs just come in here and see that *MAFIA* hates us, no prob with that, but all they write is:

doa is worse than *MAFIA*

So if new noobs r here don't post stuff that you don't even know anything about. But I'll have to admit, MAFIA is better at bf1942 and DOA is better at DesertCombat, its pretty much different types of bf1942 that we play.

ive played DC with [DOA] people before and i can tell you that you all pretty much suck with the exception of a few (like P1)

HaVoK

• Forum Member
  • Gone
    • View Profile
[DOA] v. *MAFIA*
« Reply #21 on: May 22, 2006, 03:07:32 PM »

Quote from: Brian
DOA is better at DesertCombat

Are you positive about that?  LOL!

I bet Ransom, Laaz, myself, and Balth could take you all out.

*MAFIA* Beatlejuice

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
[DOA] v. *MAFIA*
« Reply #22 on: May 22, 2006, 03:08:22 PM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* HaVoK

What about PRO HELI M@NKIE?

Hey Adolf, give us a definite OK on this thing, and I'll start to set it up...

Brian

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
[DOA] v. *MAFIA*
« Reply #23 on: May 22, 2006, 03:08:56 PM »

Well, that is true some of you guys play DC too.

Snipester

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
[DOA] v. *MAFIA*
« Reply #24 on: May 22, 2006, 03:19:18 PM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* HaVoK

hey im in. If we get Crybaby to play good luck on that.. I say we play 2 DC and 2 1942. If we have to play a fifth then it should be Berlin 1942. My favourite tie breaking map
« Last Edit: May 22, 2006, 03:26:23 PM by Snipester »

*MAFIA* LAAZ

[DOA] v. *MAFIA*
« Reply #25 on: May 22, 2006, 03:32:56 PM »

That would be the only one to watch out for in the air, but Pat is just as good or better. Anyway all you DOA should thank me for getting ED Crybaby ( The only member who owns ) in your clan, BITCHES.

Brian

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
[DOA] v. *MAFIA*
« Reply #26 on: May 22, 2006, 03:38:39 PM »

Actually we got a couple of really good guys as good as Crybaby.

Partyboy

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
[DOA] v. *MAFIA*
« Reply #27 on: May 22, 2006, 03:47:21 PM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* Beetlejuice

One last thing - either Partyboy plays, or you give us a reason as to WHY you don't want him to, or we pick a player from you clan who won't be playing, its only fair....

They dont have a reason. if they think im the one that spams there vent and site, then thats fine. But that should have no reason to say i cant participate with the rest of my clan.

socrry

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • http://www.nwo1942.cjb.net
[DOA] v. *MAFIA*
« Reply #28 on: May 22, 2006, 03:50:21 PM »

I don't understand why they are challenging u again.  I haven't played with DOA but from what I hear they suck.  I also know that MAFIA kicked ass in their ass in the last clan battle so it doens't really make andy sense to try and challenge them again unless they have gotten much better players since the last time they had the battle.This is just my 2 cents so don't criticize me for what I am saying I am just stating what I know and voicing my opinion.

Brian

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
[DOA] v. *MAFIA*
« Reply #29 on: May 22, 2006, 03:55:06 PM »

I don't understand why they are challenging u again. I haven't played with DOA but from what I hear they suck. I also know that MAFIA kicked ass in their ass in the last clan battle so it doens't really make andy sense to try and challenge them again unless they have gotten much better players since the last time they had the battle.This is just my 2 cents so don't criticize me for what I am saying I am just stating what I know and voicing my opinion.

Soccry, no offense but you tell us that we suck? If it was your clan and mine then we would totally pwn ur little nWo clan. And the last MAFIA and DOA battle, In which I wasn't in, was held on all *MAFIA* bf1942 modded maps, and THAT GAME was a pretty good one.

Page created in 0.056 seconds with 28 queries.