*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• May 02, 2024, 12:30:15 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: [DOA] v. *MAFIA*  (Read 8653 times)

[TBD] Admin/head

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • http://www.burningdawn.co.nr
[DOA] v. *MAFIA*
« Reply #45 on: May 23, 2006, 10:22:15 AM »

Thats it! I'm installing battlefield again! Look what you made me do!
Clans all ready!
6v6 clan match soon... against *MAFIA*
[IMG]http://img87.imageshack.us/img87/1718

*MAFIA* Milky Way

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
[DOA] v. *MAFIA*
« Reply #46 on: May 23, 2006, 10:23:31 AM »

Quote from: Rommel
O.K. First of all PartyBoy. Wasnt it you and alot of other *MAFIA* members that were BITCHING because I was always killing you? Thats half the reason I got kicked outta *MAFIA* and the reason I decided I wouldnt fight it. Ur so full of shit you cant see ur own ass 2 wipe it. Come on DOA server Party, I wont BAN you. See how good you are now!!

yah and the rules say we ARENT supposed to kill you back just report you to beetle and let him handle...which is what we did LET you kill us not try to fight back.. like when you kept killing me and Havok saying how you would own us in a 1 v 1!! LOL damn that was fucking hilarious

[DOA] Programmer_One

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
[DOA] v. *MAFIA*
« Reply #47 on: May 23, 2006, 10:24:52 AM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* Rat-Man USN
There were 116,000 American soldiers killed in WW I.

The US declaired war against Germany in 1917, and there was some participation but polling of citizens found that nobody really wanted the US to get that involved. WWII was much different.

HaVoK

• Forum Member
  • Gone
    • View Profile
[DOA] v. *MAFIA*
« Reply #48 on: May 23, 2006, 10:41:17 AM »

O.K. First of all PartyBoy. Wasnt it you and alot of other *MAFIA* members that were BITCHING because I was always killing you? Thats half the reason I got kicked outta *MAFIA* and the reason I decided I wouldnt fight it. Ur so full of shit you cant see ur own ass 2 wipe it. Come on DOA server Party, I wont BAN you. See how good you are now!!

I was a person who complained about you because you were such a pussy.  You would kill me when I was right next to you after you called a fucking truce with me.  You're so hypocritical.  I wouldn't even kill you back because that's not the *MAFIA* way........ but when you killed me twice and then proceeded to laugh, what did I do?  I owned your ass 9 times in a row.  Remember that, BITCH?  I own your ass and you're nothing but mashed potatoes to me.  I believe you left right after that also.

Owned?

Rat

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
[DOA] v. *MAFIA*
« Reply #49 on: May 23, 2006, 10:41:27 AM »

Some participation? There were over 4 million american military mobilized for that war. It is called the "forgotten war", because it is overshadowed by WW II.

Partyboy

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
[DOA] v. *MAFIA*
« Reply #50 on: May 23, 2006, 12:19:15 PM »

Haha not once did i bitch about it i owned you badly ask havok you got pissed and said you quit and got a turbo plane, it was on el el.  If you didnt have your head so far up you ass you would of seen it. and it is a rule and i never agreed on doing it accept once.... and yes i always get banned when i go there.If your a big man then you would let me in the scrim.

[TBD] Admin/head

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • http://www.burningdawn.co.nr
[DOA] v. *MAFIA*
« Reply #51 on: May 23, 2006, 12:32:56 PM »

Is their anyway you could change rommels name or something because I find it a little offensive with the picture and name.

*MAFIA* Phantom

[DOA] v. *MAFIA*
« Reply #52 on: May 23, 2006, 01:47:13 PM »

Programmer, u are by far the stupidest fuck ever. My example of pwnage is talking about a feeling...like the feeling you get when someone wins a war or bans someone from a forum.  You are talking about the physical act one must commit to experience pwnage.

Secondly your first post contradicts your 2nd post.  You said the united states didn't take militarily in WW1 and your 2nd post said the united states military was involved but the citizens weren't in favor of it.

So basically you pwned yourself. gj

And the thread is off topic sooo
[COLOR="red"]CLOSED[/COLOR]

Page created in 0.036 seconds with 28 queries.