*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• May 02, 2024, 10:56:51 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: [DOA] vs. *MAFIA*  (Read 10026 times)

*MAFIA* Beatlejuice

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
[DOA] vs. *MAFIA*
« Reply #30 on: October 11, 2006, 04:28:58 AM »

Quote from: Snipester
And yes Mez unfortunatley some of our members don't like the way your Market Garden Map is layed out with the Allies haveing the AA gun in their base. That was one reason for alot of the bitching. Also Blue Dun did play a factor.

I can't believe that some of you guys are still holding on to that as an excuse for a beating.  We offered several times to restart the map, 0-0, and switch teams because of all the crying.  But when we did, [DOA] refused to do that.  We'll still do it, it doesn't matter...

Anyway, let's work on NEXT week as being the date.

*MAFIA* Capsloc

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • Elusive Gamers
[DOA] vs. *MAFIA*
« Reply #31 on: October 11, 2006, 09:18:09 AM »

hell yeah, time for some pwnage.....

HaVoK

• Forum Member
  • Gone
    • View Profile
[DOA] vs. *MAFIA*
« Reply #32 on: October 11, 2006, 10:37:09 AM »

Quote from: Snipester
And yes Mez unfortunatley some of our members don't like the way your Market Garden Map is layed out with the Allies haveing the AA gun in their base. That was one reason for alot of the bitching. Also Blue Dun did play a factor.

Blue Dun wasn't really even in the match.  Dont make up stuff.

If I can remember correctly you weren't even in [DOA] at that time.  Typo and I were the only good ones playing for [DOA] also.......

Snipester

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
[DOA] vs. *MAFIA*
« Reply #33 on: October 11, 2006, 12:25:25 PM »

Quote from: HaVoK
Blue Dun wasn't really even in the match.  Dont make up stuff.

If I can remember correctly you weren't even in [DOA] at that time.  Typo and I were the only good ones playing for [DOA] also.......

Yes correct. Sorry i miss typed it. Blue Dun started alot of the problems a few months after the match. Mez was asking about a "situation" . I didn't think he was ng specifically about that match..
But anyway lets try to make this match a good one. So send your map picks this way and we can start the Ownage like Chris Said.

*MAFIA* Wasserfaller

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
[DOA] vs. *MAFIA*
« Reply #34 on: October 11, 2006, 02:45:52 PM »

what's the issue with the allied AA? The axis team has two AA guns, and eventhough they aren't right next to the flag, both of them can hit any vehicle or person at the flag. Don't make excuses, especially shitty ones like that. Market Garden pwns.
What is the Alchole level pike at for you Duney.

Brian

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • http://www.fartfilms.tk
[DOA] vs. *MAFIA*
« Reply #35 on: October 12, 2006, 06:04:01 PM »

adolf may not be running this anymore since he was stripped of his admin powers, when he started to randomly kick people on ventrilo.

Boemann (nl)

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
[DOA] vs. *MAFIA*
« Reply #36 on: October 13, 2006, 06:19:48 AM »

Quote from: Brian
adolf may not be running this anymore since he was stripped of his admin powers, when he started to randomly kick people on ventrilo.

FFS how hard it is to not abuse your admin? lol.

-=GGSF=- Adolf_1938

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • http://mafiaowns.com
r u nuts?!
« Reply #37 on: October 16, 2006, 03:58:17 PM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* Wasserfaller
what's the issue with the allied AA? The axis team has two AA guns, and eventhough they aren't right next to the flag, both of them can hit any vehicle or person at the flag. Don't make excuses, especially shitty ones like that. Market Garden pwns.

Obviously, ur not very good on this map wasserfaller. The allies have the upper hand w/ AA. If ur good at this map, u know how to avoid the two Axis AA's. All u really have to do is grab the flag, get in ur jeep and hit turbo. The guy on the AA wont know wht the fuck to do. Then all thts left to do is turbo over the river. Unless u wanna get a ride from a plane to ur base. Then just meet up with them at the edge of the map, and get the fuck in there plane. U have 2 be creative Wasserfaller.
Oh, I have quit [DOA], so yeah. I still hope its a good battle. I wish I could be there for the 1942 wars. Well, i'll be c'in yas! Oh and Bettle, if u get a chance, can u change my forum name on this site to -=GGSF=- Adolf_1938? Thx pal.

*MAFIA* Balthazar

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
[DOA] vs. *MAFIA*
« Reply #38 on: October 16, 2006, 04:26:11 PM »

Quote from: '[DOA
Adolf_1938']Obviously, ur not very good on this map wasserfaller. The allies have the upper hand w/ AA. If ur good at this map, u know how to avoid the two Axis AA's. All u really have to do is grab the flag, get in ur jeep and hit turbo. The guy on the AA wont know wht the fuck to do. Then all thts left to do is turbo over the river. Unless u wanna get a ride from a plane to ur base. Then just meet up with them at the edge of the map, and get the fuck in there plane. U have 2 be creative Wasserfaller.
Oh, I have quit [DOA], so yeah. I still hope its a good battle. I wish I could be there for the 1942 wars. Well, i'll be c'in yas! Oh and Bettle, if u get a chance, can u change my forum name on this site to -=GGSF=- Adolf_1938? Thx pal.

Wasser said nothing related to the map being hard; try reading for comprehension next time. btw... I changed your forum name.

-=GGSF=- Adolf_1938

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • http://mafiaowns.com
Thx
« Reply #39 on: October 16, 2006, 04:34:05 PM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* Balthazar
Wasser said nothing related to the map being hard; try reading for comprehension next time. btw... I changed your forum name.

No he did not Balthazar, he said tht Axis had the upper hand w/ 2 AA's and tht they could hit anywhere in there base. They cant, one has a house blocking it and the others on a hill. So no, Axis doesn't quite have the upper hand when it comes to this matter. And thx 4 changing my forum name Balthazar.

*MAFIA* Balthazar

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
[DOA] vs. *MAFIA*
« Reply #40 on: October 16, 2006, 04:40:41 PM »

Quote from: -=GGSF=- Adolf_1938
[COLOR="Red"]No he did not[/COLOR] Balthazar, he said tht Axis had the upper hand w/ 2 AA's and tht they could hit anywhere in there base. They cant, one has a house blocking it and the others on a hill. So no, Axis doesn't quite have the upper hand when it comes to this matter. And thx 4 changing my forum name Balthazar.

I know, that's what i'm trying to tell you, lol.

It just seems like you are trying to twist his statement into something else. Wasser made a statement about the difficulty of the map or the lack of... You seem to be discussing the symantecs of the map itself. But hey, I may be wrong... it wouldn't be the first time. You all hash it out, i'll be here for a witty comment or two if you need me.

*MAFIA* Wasserfaller

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
[DOA] vs. *MAFIA*
« Reply #41 on: October 16, 2006, 06:58:09 PM »

well adolf, feel free to try and actually read my original post. Go ahead, i'll wait.
Well if you actually bothered to read it you'd notice i said it's pointless to bitch about the allied AA, the german base has two, one of which has a perfect view of the flag (sounds pretty fucking easy to me) and if it's really a problem, just snipe the guy in it. Oh yeah, how does this mean that i suck at this map again? You connect the strangest things to one another, according to you "enjoying a map=you suck at it." Great logic there captain asshat.

Snipester

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
[DOA] vs. *MAFIA*
« Reply #42 on: October 17, 2006, 01:14:46 PM »

What the gell is GGSF anyway. Kind of gay if you ask me.
Well since their has been no real contact about a date to this match i guess i will just throw one out there. Hows Friday October 27th sound. That gives us a week and a bit to sort out our final maps and players. Again we chose El al and Omaha for the 1942 maps but i have not recieved your DC map requests. So if you guys are still interested i guess we should get this rolling.

*MAFIA* Beatlejuice

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
[DOA] vs. *MAFIA*
« Reply #43 on: October 17, 2006, 03:22:20 PM »

The two maps we want are Berlin and Urban Seige.  We're still working on the date - the 27th, 28th, or 29th...

-=M0D=-

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Can i watch?
« Reply #44 on: October 30, 2006, 05:45:15 AM »

Can i watch that clanwar?
what server is it?

Page created in 0.042 seconds with 28 queries.