*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• May 02, 2024, 05:42:22 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: BWNED!!  (Read 9934 times)

*MAFIA* Dune Surfer

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
Re: BWNED!!
« Reply #30 on: September 05, 2007, 06:22:08 AM »

Wow, what the hell happen here???  One minute you are talking nice and then the next you are flipping out.  What did you do drink hard liqiour and need to flip out?  I was only reading this thread and never really had anything to say until now.  Who are you flipping out on?  ROFLMAO!!!!!!
The Wigger made a post with some Nigga tune about reading a book or something it must of been removed.

*MAFIA* Hellraiser

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • https://www.facebook.com/jeremy.miller.14855377?sk=wall
« Reply #31 on: September 05, 2007, 07:32:34 AM »

The Wigger made a post with some Nigga tune about reading a book or something it must of been removed.
  Oh ok, thanks.  You are a nice guy no matter what they say about you.

*MAFIA* Capsloc

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • Elusive Gamers
« Reply #32 on: September 05, 2007, 09:28:31 AM »

Oh ok, thanks.  You are a nice guy no matter what they say about you.
fag, and no swampfox they are just good, they do have no fog, extended tags and such, i think they had a private 1.61 hack that was pb proof back then, but yeah they are just good

*MAFIA* Hellraiser

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • https://www.facebook.com/jeremy.miller.14855377?sk=wall
« Reply #33 on: September 05, 2007, 09:44:05 AM »

fag, and no swampfox they are just good, they do have no fog, extended tags and such, i think they had a private 1.61 hack that was pb proof back then, but yeah they are just good
  Who you calling fag you beaner.  Shouldn't you be out selling oranges????

*MAFIA* ßlåkjáx

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 05, 2007, 11:22:33 AM »

Who you calling fag you beaner.  Shouldn't you be out selling oranges????
He can't... he's mowing my lawn.

Swampfox

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 05, 2007, 11:32:35 AM »

I have seen their planes do turbo on maps where the planes do not have turbo, I have seen them take down my plane in 3 shots...Think what you want but they do have some hacks others do not have....Just like all you guys say there is no sniper aimbot.....

*MAFIA* MAGGOT

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
  • OFWGKTADGAFLLBBLSBFBN
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 05, 2007, 12:30:45 PM »

I have seen their planes do turbo on maps where the planes do not have turbo, I have seen them take down my plane in 3 shots...Think what you want but they do have some hacks others do not have....Just like all you guys say there is no sniper aimbot.....
Turbo on maps without turbo?They fly high up so when they come down they do gain momentum,Is that what you mean?. And the 3 shot (6 bullet) take down happens if you know where to shoot the plane at.

"At some point in their lives, 1 in 6 children will be abducted by the dutch." ~The fact core, Portal 2.

*MAFIA* Capsloc

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • Elusive Gamers
« Reply #37 on: September 05, 2007, 12:57:48 PM »

yeah swampy it's impossible to turbo without turbo planes since it is server side and not client side, and maggot is right i've seen then fly so high up, and pretty quick, then they come down on you and bam you are as good as dead

*MAFIA* KrautKiller

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: September 05, 2007, 12:59:34 PM »

Every 5th shot is a tracer so theres more than just 3 shots.

GuyWhoBonesYourSister

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: September 05, 2007, 02:52:54 PM »

We'd like to think we are that good but I have no problem admitting that we do use hacks.  We can't hack anything that's moddable via server-side, i.e. we can't make turbo planes on maps that do not have turbo planes.

The hack we use is one we got off your server, the Legion hack for 1.6.  We did have a pb-proof hack at one time but pb found out about it and stopped it.  Most of the hacking I do no is with rfa files (client-side as opposed to server-side).  There are many values you can change that the server doesn't pick up such as properties dealing with graphics and sound.  Many people change the fog this way instead of using a third-party hack.  There are many other things you can do, such as making buildings transparent, introducing new views, and modifying tracer fire.  However, rfa hacking has its limitations in that you can't use it on a server that runs content check.  Most of the servers in 1.61 run content check. 

As far as flying goes, both GuyWhoFucksYou Up and I have been flying for several years.  We do take the advantage of alt-whoring because that's where you get the most speed.  As far as accuracy goes, that's just comes with experience.  Sometimes I have a good shot and sometimes my shot sux.  A lot of times I just get lucky and blow away planes in chase rear or flyby. 

Bonehead did remove a link to this video I posted from youtube.  You can search for it by typing Read a Book.  This video depicts the nigger lifestyle and is basically a statement saying that niggers should get off their asses and do something good for themselves.  But some of you probably turned it off before you actually realized the satire. 

Anyways, if you want to get good at flying then my favorite piece of advice is to dogfight people who are better than you.  Both of us got our asses whipped for a long time before we got to the point where we are now.  And there are definitely pilots out there who can give us a run for our money, but not many.  Also, learn how to fly well in all views.  I mainly use flyby and chase rear and then switch to nosecam when I want to take someone out.  My buddy fucksyouup relies more on chase rear and chase front and less on flyby.  Also, joysticks versus keyboards versus mouse.  Keyboard rules over joystick and joystick rules over mouse.  Remember that!  Keyboards are much more responsive than sticks.  Think about it, it takes much less time to change keys than it does to move your joystick from one side to the other.  I say master both.  I can fly well in keyboard and stick.  But I fly better with stick because it's more natural.  However, I find that my plane is more responsive using keyboard. 

Also, a little bit of my philosophy.  I always bail unless I'm taken down in a respectable dogfight.  Usually when I bail I will commit suicide to piss off the cheap-ass pilot who shot me down.  So don't take it personally if you ever catch me bailing.  Odds are that you couldn't get a good enough shot on me anyways.  Another thing, if I am looking for a halfway decent pilot to fight I will not blast away on first sight; instead, I will look for the dogfight by giving the other pilot a chance to notice me and make a move.  My buddy GuyWhoFucksYou Up does not follow this idea.  He prefers to shoot on site and is way more aggressive than I am. 

If you want to train to become a good pilot then give me the heads up and I'll show you a few things. 

Also, props out to all the good pilots in MAFIA:  Balthazar, BlackJax, and Maggot.  And heads up to Killa and Milky. Kraut, we still hate you.  Bonehead, read a book.  And Misfit, keep rockin the mods. 

*MAFIA* Wasserfaller

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: September 05, 2007, 04:03:47 PM »

....Just like all you guys say there is no sniper aimbot.....
LOL, don't tell me you think it exists?! None of us use sniper aimbots, mostly because they don't exist! One trick that i know i use, is i use partyboy's chams for 1.6, so i can see a clear blue outline of a persons body, even if they're in the shadows. It works really well and gives you an advantage, but there isn't an auto-shoot type of thing for bf42.
What is the Alchole level pike at for you Duney.

*MAFIA* MAGGOT

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
  • OFWGKTADGAFLLBBLSBFBN
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: September 05, 2007, 04:43:03 PM »

but there isn't an auto-shoot type of thing for bf42.
Colorbots will shoot when they see that color thus an "auto-shooter" but they do not move your cross hairs over the enemy.

*MAFIA* Wasserfaller

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: September 05, 2007, 05:43:09 PM »

yeah but colorbots suck, and they can't calculate how much they need to lead their shots by, so if you're flying or shooting someone who's parachuting or moving at all, you're chances are pretty slim of actually landing a shot.

*MAFIA* MAGGOT

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
  • OFWGKTADGAFLLBBLSBFBN
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: September 05, 2007, 05:59:36 PM »

yeah but colorbots suck, and they can't calculate how much they need to lead their shots by, so if you're flying or shooting someone who's parachuting or moving at all, you're chances are pretty slim of actually landing a shot.
none the less they DO exist.

*MAFIA* ßlåkjáx

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: September 05, 2007, 07:31:28 PM »

none the less they DO exist.
Kinda like that huge cock in your ass.

Page created in 0.046 seconds with 28 queries.