*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• May 01, 2024, 05:22:16 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: Goolge Ad's?  (Read 4305 times)

neocracka

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Goolge Ad's?
« on: June 01, 2006, 10:27:04 PM »

hey, I was wondering if perhaps the "admins" + "owners" of mafiaowns.com would like to intergrate google ad's onto the site+forums and like to make a 50/50 profit from them. I dont know if you know but you can make anywhere from 0.10 - 5.00 a click per person. Let's just say you have 1,000 ppl click on them in a week or month, You could seriously probally make anywhere from 500-2000 dollars depending on the users location and the ad displayed! Im willing to give up 50/50 on this because I need some new sites to host goolge ads on to make more profit. And also because i think mafia would like some more money for other stuff. For instance, maybe to help pay a server bill off or 2 or to get your very own dedicated server and run servers from it or get a better web hosting package yourself or various other things. If anyone at mafia is interested, maybe you could make a poll system, let it run for a few days and see what votes come up or if your really into this. Disperse a email to fragtech@gmail.com stating what you like and want out of this to make it work!

*MAFIA* ßlåkjáx

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
Goolge Ad's?
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2006, 11:17:55 PM »

sounds like your not telling us something... cause theres always a catch...

Rat

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Goolge Ad's?
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2006, 11:24:11 PM »

This post is pissing me off the more I read it. We could sign up for the same service for free without you. Why are you coming on here and trying to scam us. We don't even know you and you want to mooch off the success of someone else's hard work.  

The web address is: http://www.google.com/adsense
« Last Edit: June 01, 2006, 11:29:21 PM by Rat-Man USN »

*MAFIA* Phantom

Goolge Ad's?
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2006, 12:31:35 AM »

so let me get this straight...we get paid per click?  well shit sign me up and i'll click on the banner all fucking day, we're millionaires!

*MAFIA* LAAZ

Goolge Ad's?
« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2006, 01:53:20 AM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* Phantom
so let me get this straight...we get paid per click?  well shit sign me up and i'll click on the banner all fucking day, we're millionaires!

Yup ive heard of that type of shit sounds good

ThaSnyper

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • Never2Fast
Goolge Ad's?
« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2006, 04:29:30 AM »

I bet its probably clicks per IP address. But Im sure there would be ways around that too. ha

*MAFIA* ßlåkjáx

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
Goolge Ad's?
« Reply #6 on: June 02, 2006, 08:51:51 AM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* ThaSnyper
I bet its probably clicks per IP address. But Im sure there would be ways around that too. ha

we could just have everyone click and reset their IP's lol

Yoven

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Goolge Ad's?
« Reply #7 on: June 02, 2006, 08:56:14 AM »

Never trust someone who cant spell google correctly... "goolge"...
Nice forum, here is mine:
http://z4.invisionfree.com/The_novel_people/index.php
In need of 3 moderators and also:
NEED LINKS TO THE CHEAPEST PRICED .COM DOMAINS NOW! :)
Need best, cheapest host.
My IQ is 133, whats yours? http://uk.tickle.com/

neocracka

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Google Ad's
« Reply #8 on: June 02, 2006, 11:12:30 AM »

Look, you can all sign up and get a google adsense account for free yourselves. But they monitor by your dns not by ip. The only way you make so much is where the location of the person is at and who the company is your clicking on. If you have 500 ppl click on the ad like 100 times/month or even week, they will quickly shut down your acct and not even pay you. The key trick is, maybe 8-10 clicks a month per person, but space them out. So like 2 clicks a week and then your set. See, but I run google ad's on a major hacking website myself http://www.icthacks.com and http://www.chasebadkids.net which is a myspace tutorial website. We litterally make 2,000/week in google ad's money and I split my profit 50/50 with the owner, same as icthacks.com. By letting me place my google ad's on your website+forums, I will have all 9,586 members from icthacks.com and the 86,000 ppl or more that visit chasebadkids.n et daily come to your site and click the google ad's. This in return will make alot of profit. Now, for whoever owns mafia and wants to be apart of this money making project, please reply back with a serious answer or shoot a email over to fragtech@gmail.com about it. Now, im not saying that any of the members in mafia cant open up there own google ad's acct's, but if google catches you having users fraudently clicking on these ad's just to make profit in which they will catch you because they have alot of technology based on these ad's to detect click fraud. They will remove your acct and not even pay you and might file a class action 1 lawsuit against you. But if you wanna test it out, please read there tos. And btw, im not trying to bullshit any of you guys or rip you guys out of anything. Im simply asking you if you want to make some more money. Back in december with my friend who owns chasebadkids.n et, we had 126,000 ppl on his website and myspace all at once, how did we know this. We had a stat counter and it told us how many were on at one time. We made 11,000 dollars in one day on google ad's money before they removed my acct and then let me sign back up. I was able to retrieve that money because what I was doing was legal, myspace was pissed at how we were doing it and sent in a notification into google adsense development project team and someone from google adsense made the mistake of closing my account out, I didnt violate there tos and I had proof and I emailed google adsense to file a class action 1 lawsuit against them in my state and they quickly reopened my account and reinstated me with everything I had in there. I will give the owner of mafiaowns.com my email + password to access my google ad's acct whenever he/she wants to, to check out how much is in there.

Yoven

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Goolge Ad's?
« Reply #9 on: June 02, 2006, 11:23:45 AM »

I dont think these guy's are stupid enough!

They could easily get all the money, and get away with clicking alot, with the excuse, "well we have a lot of members..." So there is no point with them doing it.

Its not my point to decide, but This is just my input.

*MAFIA* LAAZ

Goolge Ad's?
« Reply #10 on: June 02, 2006, 12:36:41 PM »

SHUT THE FUCK UP IF YOU DONT KNOW WHAT YOUR TALKING ABOUT!!!!

*MAFIA* ßlåkjáx

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
Goolge Ad's?
« Reply #11 on: June 02, 2006, 12:51:08 PM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* |LAAZT1K|03
SHUT THE FUCK UP IF YOU DONT KNOW WHAT YOUR TALKING ABOUT!!!!
shit... you always steal shit from me... my words, in game kills, my words... bastard! lol

neocracka

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Goolge Ad's?
« Reply #12 on: June 02, 2006, 12:59:48 PM »

They could easily get all the money, and get away with clicking alot, with the excuse, "well we have a lot of members..." So there is no point with them doing it.

Are you talking about mafia getting away with clicking google ad's alot? Goolge wont fall for anything with the same ppl just clicking everyday on the ad's. Read there tos and you will understand everything before you go and open your mouth up with such a stupid reply.

*MAFIA* LAAZ

Goolge Ad's?
« Reply #13 on: June 02, 2006, 01:05:59 PM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* ßlåkjáx
shit... you always steal shit from me... my words, in game kills, my words... bastard! lol

LOL i wouldnt be talking, you take a ton of my kills too. >:(

Are you talking about mafia getting away with clicking google ad's alot? Goolge wont fall for anything with the same ppl just clicking everyday on the ad's. Read there tos and you will understand everything before you go and open your mouth up with such a stupid reply.

Exactly.+rep

neocracka

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Goolge Ad's?
« Reply #14 on: June 02, 2006, 01:41:40 PM »

Thanks man.

Page created in 0.036 seconds with 28 queries.