*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• May 06, 2024, 03:44:15 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: Terrorism  (Read 53141 times)

*MAFIA* KrautKiller

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
Terrorism
« Reply #150 on: May 03, 2006, 08:20:59 PM »

Back to the buddism part, as of 2001 there were 1,413,354,560 rough estament.  The website you went to http://www.adherents.com/Religions_By_Adherents.html

Key 2 words at that site "self-identification" Well, lets see here...Asia is over half of the world, and do you think they are gonna be able to keep tabs on every human in that continent?  Heres a real site not that bullshit guy, David B. Barrett's, if you didnt know or not he doesnt leave our country, to find out he does ESTAMENTS.
 http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buddhism_by_country

This website has all the citizens of every continent put into separate areas.

Hate to break it to you but heres the real deal on christian (as a whole) populations.

http://www.adherents.com/largecom/com_christian.html

Also to back up my aruement is this quote and its from that dumbass david b. Barrett

"Christianity: David B. Barrett's World Christian Encyclopedia (1994 update) gives an oft-cited figure of 1.9 billion Christians (or about 33% of the world population), and projected that by the year 2000 there will be 2.1 billion Christians in the world. The 2001 edition of the World Christian Encyclopedia stated there were 2.1 billion Christians in the world, or 33% of the total population. Regardless of the degree of accuracy of this figure, Christianity, if taken as a whole, is unarguably the largest world religion - the largest religion in the world. (Keep in mind that although Christianity is the world's largest religion, it is an umbrella term that comprises many different branches and denominations.)
« Last Edit: May 03, 2006, 08:27:08 PM by *MAFIA* KrautKiller »

*MAFIA* Phantom

Terrorism
« Reply #151 on: May 03, 2006, 08:39:59 PM »

poop

Lightning

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Terrorism
« Reply #152 on: May 03, 2006, 08:55:54 PM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* ICEMAN
Speaking of Christians who think you should die if you aren't the same, what about the KKK?  The Ku Klux Klan is indeed, a Christian organization.  They target blacks, other minorities, and are extremely anti-semitic.  They believe that Christian whites are the superior race, and that all others should die.  Considering I see the same views on this forum, I don't think any of you have any basis to say someone else can't claim the same concept.  That's just hypocritical.

Now please note, I'm a devout atheist.  Atheist doesn't mean that I hate anybody who has a belief in God, but rather that I look at everyone who does as equal.  I guess I'm a medium in this sort of situation.

Well Christians are not God's chosen religion.  The JEWS are and I for one am not a JEW.  By the law your mother has to be a JEW for you to be a Jew.  So the statement that Christians are superior and that we want to kill everyone is you dream not ours.  The statement or belief that Christians are doing God's work or are superior is FALSE.  I am Christian and have no problem with Muslims or have a belief that I am better than anyone else.  Genesis describes the Muslim race Gen.10-11 I will give you a son, who will be called Ishmael,  d 16.10,11 Ishmael: In Hebrew “Ishmael” sounds like “God hears.”because I have heard your cry for help. And later I will give you so many descendants that no one will be able to count them all. 12 But your son will live far from his relatives; he will be like a wild donkey, fighting everyone, and everyone fighting him.”  These are not my words, they are quotes from KJV.

Quote from: *MAFIA* ICEMAN
Exactly!  I've still failed to hear a response from anybody here to tell us a reason why we are in Iraq.  The only response I'm getting is that they attacked us first... which simply points out their ignorence, because the Taliban attacked us, not Iraq.

In addition, all of you republican-Bush-lovers... if it's truely about freedom and peace, not oil, why the fuck aren't we in Darfur, Sudan?

The govt. of Iraq was the main instigator in the attacks of the US and our Allies.  Iraq as a whole may not of attacked us but its extreme govt. did.  We seem to forget that they also attacked one of our major allies. Isreal has been attacked numerious times.  This I believe is part of the Holy War.  The fight for Jerusalem has been going on for thousands of years.  We are also supporting our allies i nthis attack.  The number of attacks in Isreal has declined since the war began.  If memory serves me correct Darfur and Sudan haven't been attacking us or our allies.  We will be in Afganistan and Iran soon.

ICEMAN

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Terrorism
« Reply #153 on: May 03, 2006, 09:57:32 PM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* Lightning
Well Christians are not God's chosen religion.  The JEWS are and I for one am not a JEW.  By the law your mother has to be a JEW for you to be a Jew.  So the statement that Christians are superior and that we want to kill everyone is you dream not ours.  The statement or belief that Christians are doing God's work or are superior is FALSE.  I am Christian and have no problem with Muslims or have a belief that I am better than anyone else.  Genesis describes the Muslim race Gen.10-11 I will give you a son, who will be called Ishmael,  d 16.10,11 Ishmael: In Hebrew “Ishmael” sounds like “God hears.”because I have heard your cry for help. And later I will give you so many descendants that no one will be able to count them all. 12 But your son will live far from his relatives; he will be like a wild donkey, fighting everyone, and everyone fighting him.”  These are not my words, they are quotes from KJV.

Clearly you miss everything that I say...  My statements weren't false... I was using the KKK as an example.  They think that white Christians are superior over all else.  So please, stop putting words in my mouth that I didn't say, and read what I say closer.

I HATE repeating myself, and I've done it so much in this thread.

Quote from: marine13
so really when we train the iraqs to do what they have to to take care of them selfs we will stop looseing troopes/ them dieing. How do you know that really maybe if we do withdrawal just maybe they will start bombing us did you think of that. People in the US that are terrorist are very low in what they do they maybe the guy nextstore who is the coolest person you know and he plants a bomb in a biulding and blows it to hell. The terrorist who flew the planes into the towers were in the U.S and we actually tought how to fly planes if you ever watched the doucumentry on the history channel. One funny thing is the pilot who tought them he said they were not very good at landing the plane. But in all seriuose ness you cant predict what will happen.

Considering you have absolutely no clue what the hell you are talking about, at all, and you have all your facts mixed up, please, stop now.  In war, there is no "well what ifs?"  You don't take authoritative action until you are attacked, or else, you are the attacker.  You can't even spell "next door."  Your assumptions of "what if" have just about as much solid evidence to back up your statements as the existence of god, zero to none.  The History Channel is not a good source of information.  Considering the US government has quite a big sway over large corporations, and the History Channel is owned by Disney, I have a feeling that since 99% of what was in the documentary was a bunch of crap ass lies, that what you're relaying from that video is false.  They weren't called bad pilots by their instructors.  What you are referring to, is the accounts of Hani Hanjour.  He is the hi-jacker who they say flew his plane into the Pentagon.  He... tried to rent a small plane from a flight instruction school which also rents out their planes, and had to go on a test run with an instructor to make sure that he can control the plane (assurance to who they rent planes out to).  The person who accompanied him on that flight, said he could barely control the aircraft.  Get your facts straight.

Stop talking out of your ass Marine.  Seriously.  If this is to be educational for you, look it up before you say something.
i'm joining doa;)

iLLUSi0N

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Terrorism
« Reply #154 on: May 03, 2006, 11:50:03 PM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* Lightning
If memory serves me correct Darfur and Sudan haven't been attacking us or our allies.  We will be in Afganistan and Iran soon.

The conflict in Sudan isn't about America's war on terrorism. It's about the genocide that's taking place there. Here's an AWESOME Frontline edition about it. It's definitely worth watching.

http://www.pbs.org/frontlineworld/stories/sudan/

This is a very serious problem and if it's left untouched, it's bound to become another Rwanda. If you don't know what happened in Rwanda...

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/shows/ghosts/
http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/shows/ghosts/video/

marine13

Terrorism
« Reply #155 on: May 04, 2006, 11:23:50 AM »

okay ice man then what do you plan we do nothing or take action?

marine13

Terrorism
« Reply #156 on: May 04, 2006, 11:27:47 AM »

wow illusion all that stuff that has been happening in africa has been happening for a while it kind of like the ebola virus and AIDS just its people killing people not viruses.

krautkiller (at school)

Terrorism
« Reply #157 on: May 04, 2006, 11:49:00 AM »

Marine I already told you what the plan in iraq is, they are training the militia, then they will stat pulling out the troops, over the next 5 years after they have enough police/militia to keep the peace, And all this deal about them attacking us.  THEY WILL NOT!  They are doing something called jihading, to take back their country,  And this isnt the majority of them, its just a few who dont want to westernized.

marine13

Terrorism
« Reply #158 on: May 04, 2006, 11:51:57 AM »

lol your at school were you live if its in the US then why did you have pictures of a church in the U.K

*MAFIA* LAAZ

Terrorism
« Reply #159 on: May 04, 2006, 12:00:32 PM »

How bout u register and stop fucking posting so much u fucking idiot.

iLLUSi0N

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Terrorism
« Reply #160 on: May 04, 2006, 12:11:51 PM »

Quote from: marine13
wow illusion all that stuff that has been happening in africa has been happening for a while it kind of like the ebola virus and AIDS just its people killing people not viruses.

I don't see how people killing people is the same as viruses killing people.

[TBD] Admin/head

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • http://www.burningdawn.co.nr
Terrorism
« Reply #161 on: May 04, 2006, 12:25:43 PM »

You guys argue to well.

So far its:

On top: Illusion.
Clans all ready!
6v6 clan match soon... against *MAFIA*
[IMG]http://img87.imageshack.us/img87/1718

marine13

Terrorism
« Reply #162 on: May 04, 2006, 12:33:05 PM »

cause people killing people can wipe out a country state or town. a virus air born virus can do the same take aids outa there though.

[) ! A B L 0

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Terrorism
« Reply #163 on: May 04, 2006, 12:51:56 PM »

is nine fuckin pages enough? can we close this damn thread?

*MAFIA* KrautKiller

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
Terrorism
« Reply #164 on: May 04, 2006, 02:20:03 PM »

Most catholic churchs arent filmed in america.

Hey marine this will show you how un prepared iraq went to war with america, their militiant leader cant even fire a simple machine gun.

http://msnbc.msn.com/id/12630258/?GT1=8199

The war in iraq will be close to over once this group of "untrained, unorganized" jihaders are put down.
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 17   Go Up

Page created in 0.037 seconds with 30 queries.