*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• May 06, 2024, 12:44:04 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: Terrorism  (Read 53130 times)

ICEMAN

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Terrorism
« Reply #165 on: May 04, 2006, 04:08:00 PM »

Quote from: '*MAFIA* [) ! A B L 0'
is nine fuckin pages enough? can we close this damn thread?

glad to see you care about current issues and people;)
i'm joining doa;)

HaVoK

• Forum Member
  • Gone
    • View Profile
Terrorism
« Reply #166 on: May 04, 2006, 04:27:52 PM »

Instead arguing about a fucking war that we can't do anything about and what not.  Why don't we move our attention to genocide and other things like that which we CAN have some control over and bring to the news.  How about we give a shit about Darfur and other nations in Africa that are struggling.

Let's give a shit about some real people and others that we need to help out:

http://www.savedarfur.com

*MAFIA* KrautKiller

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
Terrorism
« Reply #167 on: May 04, 2006, 04:34:08 PM »

No one cares about africa, if it wasnt for the white people the blacks over here would be the same way, instead of wanting money for 300 years of slavery to whites they should praise us for getting them outa that hell hole.  And you know whats funny?  The white slave traders bought the black people from tribes where they were already slaves, i swear blacks have no idea what they are talking about when white people are the devil, when they had their own color owning them way before we did.

Unregistered

Terrorism
« Reply #168 on: May 04, 2006, 05:26:22 PM »

In africa the slaves were not treated nearly as badly as they were in America. They wernt whipped and tortured in Africa. The United states treated the slaves the worst.
        Why would they praise us? If u went through that u wouldnt thank us. U would be angry at what they did to u

*MAFIA* KrautKiller

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
Terrorism
« Reply #169 on: May 04, 2006, 05:35:47 PM »

Thing about the percentage of africans with a std, right now.  Quote from website:  If you are an HIV-infected person alive today, there is about a 66 percent chance you live in sub-Saharan Africa.

All info u need is on this website-

http://208.249.122.222/magcontent/invokemagcontent.cfm?ID=F5E21774-063D-11D4-AD9A0050DA7E046B&method=GuideFullDisplay
« Last Edit: May 04, 2006, 05:40:58 PM by *MAFIA* KrautKiller »

HaVoK

• Forum Member
  • Gone
    • View Profile
Terrorism
« Reply #170 on: May 04, 2006, 05:46:42 PM »

Sorry, I'm just trying to be a decent human being and care about other people of the world.  I don't think it's fine that blacks are the main percential with STD's and AIDS.  I don't think it's right that they should be asking for reperations from past hurts.  I don't think it's right what we did to them in the past, and I feel that it is in out best interest and morality to help them out.  Why?  Because we're humans.  I don't care what you say.

Yes, tribes did have other africans as slaves, but that was only because they could make a profit off of selling them to white people and they were mainly those of other beaten tribes that they had conquered.  They were treated as badly if not worse in Africa, and how can you stand by genocide.

The UN and nations around the world swore an oath to stop genocide and they've done shit about it.  Guess what?  The reason the fucking UN was made was to stop another holocaust.  Doing less is just wrong.

*MAFIA* KrautKiller

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
Terrorism
« Reply #171 on: May 04, 2006, 05:49:22 PM »

Why should we care about racist monkeys that call us "krackers" and "the devil"?

Unregistered

Terrorism
« Reply #172 on: May 04, 2006, 05:51:22 PM »

They wernt treated worse in africa. Were the people in africa racist like the white people, no they wernt. Also the cotton was so important that white people they worked the slaves harded to get more cotton, to get more money

ICEMAN

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Terrorism
« Reply #173 on: May 04, 2006, 05:55:56 PM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* KrautKiller
Why should we care about racist monkeys that call us "krackers" and "the devil"?

that's niggers.  We're talking about Africans.

We already touched on in a little, but yes, we coudl talk about Darfur now.

*MAFIA* KrautKiller

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
Terrorism
« Reply #174 on: May 04, 2006, 05:59:53 PM »

Lets get into it :)

marine13

Terrorism
« Reply #175 on: May 04, 2006, 06:19:56 PM »

Okay blacks in america got there freedom and now look at what there doing how about we look at that to. Look at all the crime that in aerica is commited by blacks/african americans not to be racist but. In my area N/A there are colored ppl arrested every day for drug possesion concealing a weapon murders all that shit drug trafficing actually anything that deals with drugs they are cought with in my area. I am sure its just not were i live. I think congress should have passed that bill saying "any ellegal imagrants should but  noted as a felonie" or i think i forget the name but it made headlines. On the down side they make up most of americas buisness. Up side we can restore some order in this country cause face it ppl this country is going to hell although i will fight and die for it if neccsasary.

p.s i cant spell for shit so ya.

*MAFIA* KrautKiller

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
Terrorism
« Reply #176 on: May 04, 2006, 07:51:25 PM »

I doubt you would fight for shit... I stick up for the special Ed class at my school when the little freshmen come and start picking on them.  If america would be more sincere toward the minorities weither it be black white whatever, I bet most of that crime would stop.  The blacks just need to stop complaining and get off their chicken eating asses and do something for this country instead of complaining about how they were treated!

iLLUSi0N

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Terrorism
« Reply #177 on: May 04, 2006, 08:23:27 PM »

-marine13: It's not just black people getting arrested for that stuff. It's the people who live in that economic class. It includes white people, too. White people who are just as poor and disadvantaged as the black people who are getting arrested. It's not about color. It's about class. And about the whole virus thing: viruses don't choose to kill people. Sudan's genocide is taking place between the arabs/Sudanese gov't and the non-Arabs. Viruses don't say, "hey, you're a non-Arab. I'm going to infect you but not that Arab guy." People do. There's a major difference.

-Havok: Good to see someone concerned about Sudan =) Did you see my post where I put those Frontline articles? If you're interested, it's worth checking out. So much for "Never again..." after WWII, eh? What's the death toll up to now? 180,000?

-AIDs is a HUGE problem in Africa. UN member nations have pledged millions of dollars to HIV/AIDs research. Denying them help because they're African is the most ignorant thing I've ever heard. They're humans. Let's hope they find something, quick.

-Recent news: Zacarias Moussoui just got life in prison. That should give him some time to think about how smart it was to fuck America over. =] I'm taking bets on how many weeks he lasts.

Unregistered

Terrorism
« Reply #178 on: May 05, 2006, 08:07:04 AM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* KrautKiller
I doubt you would fight for shit... I stick up for the special Ed class at my school when the little freshmen come and start picking on them.  If america would be more sincere toward the minorities weither it be black white whatever, I bet most of that crime would stop.  The blacks just need to stop complaining and get off their chicken eating asses and do something for this country instead of complaining about how they were treated!

lol ya well i think there just paying us back the favor. Treated them like shit for about 600 years.Now they going to destroy the country seems fair dont you think.Sure they are kind of lazy but i have a cople colored friends and there kind of cool although there kind or rekless and really dont giive a shit about anything. Now i am not saying i am one of those want to be's but i dont want to be racist either. But our problem is not them it is illegal imagrants that is doing some this stuff.

marine13

Terrorism
« Reply #179 on: May 05, 2006, 08:12:11 AM »

okay there are many things going on in aides research and stuff. I just learned about it in health class ppl really need to watch what they do. There are only 2 drugs out on the market that right now that do stuff to HIV/AIDS.
One is AZT witch helps slow down the virus from infecting the t-cells. Another witch litterally makes the AIDS virus not able to produce. Okay incase you dont know t-cells are the ones that aides reproduces in. But i can sit here all day and teach you this stuff but you already know it.
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 17   Go Up

Page created in 0.04 seconds with 26 queries.