*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• May 17, 2024, 04:22:19 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: Brush your teeth....  (Read 6439 times)

Mean Green

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • Adventures of MG not letting it go
Re: Brush your teeth....
« Reply #15 on: April 21, 2010, 03:40:21 PM »

« Last Edit: June 18, 2010, 02:24:23 PM by Mean Green »

*MAFIA* Hellraiser

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • https://www.facebook.com/jeremy.miller.14855377?sk=wall
« Reply #16 on: April 21, 2010, 04:33:29 PM »

don't forget this "housewife"  is president and CEO of a tax firm that "kept" you for three years. This "housewife" allowed you to step out of your  paranoid stupor filled life of dark rooms and surveillance cameras by traveling, fine dining, fine wine, and a classier existence than you had ever experienced before. I'd rather you just say thank you for the opportunity. You won't get that oppty again at that level. enjoy your new disabled lifestyle. I hope it is everything you ever aspired to be. 3!
  I know how to act and appreciate things.  When can you take me out for fine dinning, fine wine and classy things?  OH OH ME NEXT!!!!  I don't have HPV and my penis is circumcised. 

*MAFIA* Scooby

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 21, 2010, 04:43:33 PM »

and my penis is circumcised. 

But can you get it up faster than Misfit's record of 60+ minutes? That will truly be the deciding factor for MG.

*MAFIA* MisfiT

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 21, 2010, 06:06:01 PM »

don't forget this "housewife"  is president and CEO of a tax firm that "kept" you for three years. This "housewife" allowed you to step out of your  paranoid stupor filled life of dark rooms and surveillance cameras by traveling, fine dining, fine wine, and a classier existence than you had ever experienced before. I'd rather you just say thank you for the opportunity. You won't get that oppty again at that level. enjoy your new disabled lifestyle. I hope it is everything you ever aspired to be. 3!

Wait, how do you know so much about this whole thing?  I'm certainly not talking about YOU.

Mean Green

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 22, 2010, 07:39:20 AM »

« Last Edit: June 18, 2010, 02:24:03 PM by Mean Green »

*MAFIA* MisfiT

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 22, 2010, 02:36:57 PM »

you're right,  Perhaps you were speaking of the woman from Kyle with the three kids...wait, maybe the "girl you keep around but doesnt mean anything"..but, no..she doesnt have kids.  Perhaps the latest Sugar Mama from New York. Hmmm..perhaps you were speaking of yourself, because you're the only housewife I see..and you do have two kids.  So, you're scamming yourself.  Indeed..Indeed .   Have a wonderful day at the office..oh wait, you dont work.  Ha. 

It is so good to be back at work after a fun time in Vegas.  Refreshing time to play and rest.  Didnt really win anything except favor ;) and a little bit of blackjack money.  Now, bring on the extensions.  Next trip is to Tampa and Atlanta, then Chicago in July, and then Hawaii!  WOOT!.  Yall have a great day.

I see it now, MEAN GREEN JEALOUSY!

Mean Green

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 22, 2010, 02:42:00 PM »

« Last Edit: June 18, 2010, 02:26:16 PM by Mean Green »

*MAFIA* Beatlejuice

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 22, 2010, 04:01:07 PM »

Misfit is actually getting owned by Mean Green for once...

*MAFIA* MisfiT

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 22, 2010, 04:22:09 PM »

How?  This is all she has? Same old line in every post.  All of this coming from a Woman with 2 kids that don't know that their mother cheated on their dad for 3 years with a guy she met on the internet.  Now she's Jealous cuz I wont fuck her anymore. Aww. I'm sorry Vickie, you're old news.  And just flat out old.  Tell Kev and Kyle hi for me, I'm almost their step dad!

Mean Green

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 22, 2010, 04:53:43 PM »

« Last Edit: June 18, 2010, 02:23:31 PM by Mean Green »

*MAFIA* Dempy

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
  • COPPERBOLLOCKS
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 22, 2010, 04:57:49 PM »

BORING..........
Defenders may not have air bags but, truth be told, you don't hit things in a Defender you go through them!

*MAFIA* MisfiT

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 22, 2010, 05:15:52 PM »

is that all you think this is abt? seriously, you have no clue or class. I won't even explain my marital situation as it has already been hashed out in another thread. and, if you had read my blog you would know that I walked away from you a while ago.  I have been respectful with info abt you except when you spout off ridiculous comments abt me.  you know that too. you have to look at yourself in the mirror everyday and recognize the liar that you are and what you lied to me about. I finally listened to that almost audible voice, Jeremy. you can still remedy the situation ....you know what to do.

I have no clue or class?  If I don't then what does that make you?  Fact is, you are no better than me. You go to church and think that will forgive all your sins (like Adultery) on numerous occasions and locations including in your husbands suburban, Random Hotels that you only paid for an hours worth cuz you had to get back to your perfect family, Maui Ect...
He (Your Husband)  didn't CALL me for no reason in 06'. He was wondering why you were talking to me at all hours of the night. I think that you two were still sleeping together at the time.  You think I'M a bad person?  How about you look in the mirror as well.  I can live with what i've done because I really don't give a shit about heaven or hell or my kids finding out that I'm a slut.  And I hope one day yours do.  I hope they ask you about it and I wish I could be there to hear your story on why you cheated on their dad with a guy half your age you met through battlefield.   What did you really think was going on?  Did you think I was going to marry you?  You knew,  you just try to justify your wrong doings by calling me a liar now.  I know it must be hard to accept the fact that someone really didn't care who the hell you were...just about what they could get out of you.  Everyone here knows you're just a cheap slimy woman who is trying her best to re gain trust here but it wont happen.  In every post you make about this you make yourself look worse and worse. I think some words for you could be Adulterer, hypocrite, yes, Scorned is a good one, tramp the list goes on and on.  All you have to do is stop trying to make ME look bad for doing what you say I did and coming to terms with your OWN faults and actions that led to this. YOU have a nice day.  

Mean Green

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 22, 2010, 05:55:26 PM »

« Last Edit: June 18, 2010, 02:23:16 PM by Mean Green »

*MAFIA* MisfiT

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 22, 2010, 06:12:24 PM »

And you don't lie?  Have you told your Kids about me? Would you if they caught wind of this and asked you about it?
Who else did I lie to besides my separated wife about where I was going when I was cruzin with you?  You're no different than me here so stop pretending you're not. 

Mean Green

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 22, 2010, 06:17:26 PM »

« Last Edit: June 18, 2010, 02:22:40 PM by Mean Green »

Page created in 0.552 seconds with 28 queries.