*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• May 04, 2024, 04:47:40 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: racists  (Read 6337 times)

*MAFIA* ßlåkjáx

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
racists
« on: August 26, 2011, 09:04:57 AM »

Didn't you say your sister's BF was black? Rain and strong winds should be the least of your worries.
If you assume that Indians are terrorists, you are one of the contributing factors in how Americans are becoming more stupid compared to other nations around the world.
If you assume that all black people are gangsters or all around bad people, you are one of the contributing factors in how Americans are becoming more stupid compared to other nations around the world.

*MAFIA* Meeester

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
Re: racists
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2011, 11:29:03 AM »

If you assume that all black people are gangsters or all around bad people, you are one of the contributing factors in how Americans are becoming more stupid compared to other nations around the world.

*MAFIA* Scooby

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2011, 01:52:01 PM »

What makes you think that I was implying black people were gangsters or bad people?

lol I don't care if Americans are becoming more stupid compared to the rest of the world. People don't think of me as an America, but they do of you.

*MAFIA* ßlåkjáx

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2011, 09:18:43 AM »

lol I don't care if Americans are becoming more stupid compared to the rest of the world. People don't think of me as an America, but they do of you.
you are one of the contributing factors in how Americans are becoming more stupid compared to other nations around the world. Grow up and learn the world around you.
Oh so now you don't care? You seem to change your mind a lot. People do consider you an American. Being an American has nothing to do with skin color. You talk like an American, don't you? It also explains why every one of your post is "more stupid" than the last. If you were a little smarter Rosh, you would understand that everything you have said or have tried to argued is in this forum. Stop digging yourself a hole.

*MAFIA* Beatlejuice

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2011, 09:24:02 AM »

You flamers have been blown out of the hurricane thread.  Have at it.

*MAFIA* Scooby

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2011, 09:32:12 AM »

Oh so now you don't care? You seem to change your mind a lot. People do consider you an American. Being an American has nothing to do with skin color. You talk like an American, don't you? It also explains why every one of your post is "more stupid" than the last. If you were a little smarter Rosh, you would understand that everything you have said or have tried to argued is in this forum. Stop digging yourself a hole.

Here's the difference between me and you. When this country goes down the shitter completely, I have another home in another country that I can go back to where I can speak the language. You don't.

Lets go to the middle east. If we both show up there, I can tell you that I'm not going to be the one that gets shot at. You are. Because of skin color. Stop digging yourself a hole because the brown-skinned people will do it for you. And for cheaper.

*MAFIA* Hellraiser

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • https://www.facebook.com/jeremy.miller.14855377?sk=wall
« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2011, 10:13:33 AM »

Lets go to the middle east. If we both show up there, I can tell you that I'm not going to be the one that gets shot at.
  Not if you are at the other end of my ACOG!!!!

Head Hunter

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 27, 2011, 10:21:11 PM »

Lets go to the middle east. If we both show up there, I can tell you that I'm not going to be the one that gets shot at. You are. Because of skin color.

They come here, we don't go there. Unless you're talking about the greatest military the world has ever seen. Oh, and they would shoot you too regardless of skin color.

*MAFIA* KrautKiller

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 28, 2011, 05:07:39 AM »

I live 10 minutes from the projects and watch the people walk down their street from there.

My opinion: "80% of black people that are <40 years old within a 100 mile radius are gangsters and thieves... But then again you said "all".

*MAFIA* ßlåkjáx

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 28, 2011, 09:14:23 AM »

Here's the difference between me and you. When this country goes down the shitter completely, I have another home in another country that I can go back to where I can speak the language. You don't.

Lets go to the middle east. If we both show up there, I can tell you that I'm not going to be the one that gets shot at. You are. Because of skin color. Stop digging yourself a hole because the brown-skinned people will do it for you. And for cheaper.
Oh Jesus... Here we go...

Great comeback. Let me know when this country does go to shit. So I can fly out to the middle fucking east of all places in the world, you stupid fuck. I would love to see you survive 10 mins out there. They don't give a shit about skin color, are you really that ignorant? Sure a white male is always going to be the first in the crosshairs but they don't give a fuck about anyone. You would know that if you spent your time reading important shit rather than rummaging thru 4chan and trolling all day.

I have been to Israel, Jordan, North East Egypt, and the border of Saudi Arabia. I have also visited extremely dangerous cities like Tel Aviv, and Palestine. My family and I were in a crowded market for a couple hours on night. The next morning we had heard that the market had been a target for a failed suicide bombing later on after we had left. This was all back in 2003/4 when I was about to be a Freshman in HS and it scared the living piss out of me.

I know what its like out there, and there is no way in hell I am visiting there again.

Page created in 0.041 seconds with 27 queries.