*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• May 05, 2024, 09:56:15 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: patty cakes  (Read 19657 times)

*MAFIA* Milky Way

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
patty cakes
« Reply #30 on: August 26, 2014, 04:48:59 PM »

Grow Up lil kiddies and learn, you don't make money off of idiotic posts, too bad you don't have all day long like Me too fuck with you, Now get back too work and make some more money so you have more time with Me here on the forums.... Hahaha PS: Sucka Dick Bitches!!!  :bash2: :bash: :thinking :thinking :thinking

Yeah, its a real shame we aren't all alcoholic losers who have all day to sit on a forum waiting for another reply. I'm glad you could admit that your life is so pathetic that you have nothing to do besides browsing this website all day. You really showed me good Pat.

*MAFIA* PROHELIM@NKIE

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
patty cakes
« Reply #31 on: August 26, 2014, 05:04:51 PM »

Yeah, its a real shame we aren't all alcoholic losers who have all day to sit on a forum waiting for another reply. I'm glad you could admit that your life is so pathetic that you have nothing to do besides browsing this website all day. You really showed me good Pat.
Awe.... Somebody's Jealous and wishes they were Me!!! Thx Milkyway but your still a little Bitch too Me, Maybe someday but for now you gotta work son!!!  :money: :money: :money: :money: :money: :money: :money: :money: :money: :money: :money: :money: :bash2: :bash: :thinking :thinking :thinking :thinking

*MAFIA* Milky Way

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
patty cakes
« Reply #32 on: August 26, 2014, 05:14:12 PM »

It's a real shame beatle took the pictures down of him visiting you. I wanted to laugh at you and the last 6 teeth you have in your mouth.

*MAFIA* PROHELIM@NKIE

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
patty cakes
« Reply #33 on: August 26, 2014, 05:20:06 PM »

It's a real shame beatle took the pictures down of him visiting you. I wanted to laugh at you and the last 6 teeth you have in your mouth.
You know not what you speak little boy, Lot's of little boy's like too dream of making it Big Someday, You got your whole life ahead of you little squirt... Just not today or tomorrow, or next year.. Study real hard and you "MIGHT" make it like Me!!! But it sure as hell doesn't start here.....  :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby:  :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide:  :bash2: :bash:

*MAFIA* Scooby

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
patty cakes
« Reply #34 on: August 26, 2014, 06:23:33 PM »

bet you wish you had a Hummer like this old man eh?

LOL, you went full retard right there! The Hummer is a gigantic piece of shit. How do you like that 14 MPG?

Saying that you bought a Hummer as a way to argue with someone is pretty funny though.

*MAFIA* Milky Way

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
patty cakes
« Reply #35 on: August 26, 2014, 06:24:59 PM »

LOL, you went full retard right there! The Hummer is a gigantic piece of shit. How do you like that 14 MPG?

Saying that you bought a Hummer as a way to argue with someone is pretty funny though.

Pat has no wife, no kids, and gets drunk alone every night banning anyone who can kill him in a video game. Its funny how hard he tries to pretend we envy him.

*MAFIA* PROHELIM@NKIE

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
patty cakes
« Reply #36 on: August 26, 2014, 07:06:26 PM »

Actually Your the retard it gets 8 MPG something you wouldn't be able to afford little boys, now go play with your hot wheels and simmer down a bit!!!!  :lolz: :lolz: :lolz:

*MAFIA* PROHELIM@NKIE

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
patty cakes
« Reply #37 on: August 26, 2014, 07:12:16 PM »

Pat has no wife, no kids, and gets drunk alone every night banning anyone who can kill him in a video game. Its funny how hard he tries to pretend we envy him.
That's sounds like A lot like your life Milykway No kid's, No Pussy except you can't drink cause you have no money and you can't play cause you can't afford a Video Card.... Muahhahahha My life is totally the opposite of yours TOTALLY!!!  Now aren't you little Kiddies suppose to be in bed?, It's WAY PAST YOUR BEDTIMES!!!  :bash2: :bash: :danceroll: :danceroll: :danceroll:

*MAFIA* PROHELIM@NKIE

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
patty cakes
« Reply #38 on: August 26, 2014, 07:19:38 PM »

Do You hear that? Shhh lil baby's are sleeping now, hope their mommies tuck them in tightly!!! Nighty Nite kiddies!!! until tomorrow after school seeya then and we'll play more lil Bitches...  Muhahahaha    :danceroll: :danceroll: :danceroll:

*MAFIA* Scooby

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
patty cakes
« Reply #39 on: August 26, 2014, 07:22:31 PM »

Actually Your the retard it gets 8 MPG something you wouldn't be able to afford little boys, now go play with your hot wheels and simmer down a bit!!!! 

*MAFIA* Hellraiser

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • https://www.facebook.com/jeremy.miller.14855377?sk=wall
patty cakes
« Reply #40 on: August 26, 2014, 07:23:57 PM »

I remember when Pat was funny with the way he trolled people. Now, it just seems so sad that a man of his age is talking all this type of shit to "kiddies". Just shows you that just because you are old, doesn't mean you are mature. Oh, and people who brag about "making it big" tend to be living paycheck to paycheck and barely getting by.

*MAFIA* PROHELIM@NKIE

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
patty cakes
« Reply #41 on: August 26, 2014, 08:43:24 PM »

I remember when Pat was funny with the way he trolled people. Now, it just seems so sad that a man of his age is talking all this type of shit to "kiddies". Just shows you that just because you are old, doesn't mean you are mature. Oh, and people who brag about "making it big" tend to be living paycheck to paycheck and barely getting by.
Glad too see you calling them KIDDIES along with Me!!! hahahahha Fucktards  :lolz: :lolz: :lolz:

*MAFIA* PROHELIM@NKIE

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
patty cakes
« Reply #42 on: August 26, 2014, 08:44:55 PM »

HELLRAISER any time you wanta come visit Me, you might be surprised at what I have accomplished, Have Million+ dollar land 4 BRD & Restaurant in central America, have My restaurant up here in the states as well, and Car's ALL PAID OFF!!!  NO DEBIT!!! Can you say the same for yourself there 38 year old, BTW... I'm 44 yrs old for the lil ones that can't read!!! PS: FUN ALL DAY LONG, Sry bout your luck!!!  :danceroll: :danceroll: :danceroll: IT'S about that  :money: :money: :money:  :lolz: :lolz: :lolz:

*MAFIA* PROHELIM@NKIE

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
patty cakes
« Reply #43 on: August 26, 2014, 08:48:41 PM »

I can only imagine what your penis (car) must look like next too mine... Bahahahha  :lolz: :lolz: :lolz: Dumbass's put themselves in the line of fire...  :shoot: :shoot: :shoot: :shoot: :shoot: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide:

*MAFIA* Milky Way

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
patty cakes
« Reply #44 on: August 26, 2014, 08:50:03 PM »

HELLRAISER any time you wanta come visit Me, you might be surprised at what I have accomplished, Have Million+ dollar land 4 BRD & Restaurant in central America, have My restaurant up here in the states as well, and Car's ALL PAID OFF!!!  NO DEBIT!!! Can you say the same for yourself there 38 year old, BTW... I'm 44 yrs old for the lil ones that can't read!!! PS: FUN ALL DAY LONG, Sry bout your luck!!!  :danceroll: :danceroll: :danceroll: IT'S about that  :money: :money: :money:  :lolz: :lolz: :lolz:

Pat has no debit guys. LOL

Page created in 0.046 seconds with 28 queries.