*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• April 28, 2024, 04:52:19 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: SWG vs MAFIA match  (Read 8016 times)

Loaded

SWG vs MAFIA match
« Reply #30 on: April 09, 2005, 08:44:51 AM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* Death.Wish
You'll have to ask Beetle or Bone for that.  They're the masterminds behind this.:D  Get ready to battle!

Then why post DW?

For someone that has a virus and NO time to be here or play BF because of personnel things, you sure are here and in game allot. You even haven’t (at this time) replied to my post about the virus, I would think that would be top on your list, so you can get help “IF” you need it.

You better not be bullshitting, take that as you may.

EDIT... I stand corrected, I guess your virus is GONE by what you have posted in that thread about it. SORRY somehow I missed it.

MeZmoriZe

• Forum Member
  • The Emo Wonder
    • View Profile
SWG vs MAFIA match
« Reply #31 on: April 09, 2005, 08:58:22 AM »

I edited my post from earlier saying I got my computer working again so I can play tonight.  Then to the other question, I don't have any work cause it's the weekend.  My teachers don't give it out then.:P  I have been busy with my work and stuff, I just haven't gottin' much cause it's at the end of the week.  All of my work, I've been getting it done at school, cause I've been here studying and practicing.  I'm not trying to be smart, I'm just trying to explain why I've still been on a lot.  So please don't get mad at me and think that I'm lying, I've just been lucky and I've been trying my best at school so I can hang out with you guys.

EDIT...No Problem Loaded, but I hope this still explains the rest of it.:D  Have a nice day.

*MAFIA* Beatlejuice

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
SWG vs MAFIA match
« Reply #32 on: April 09, 2005, 09:37:03 AM »

So Iceman, you want to move it an hour earlier?  Its probably too late for that since we have everyone coming, but if they're all around at 10pm eastern/7pm pacific, then I guess we could start early.  I can let you know as the time gets closer, but for now we'll have to keep it the same.  Is it just you that can't make it, maybe you can find a replacement...

Snake Pliskin

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
SWG vs MAFIA match
« Reply #33 on: April 09, 2005, 10:42:42 AM »

When Has War Ever Been Fair.

Missa

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
SWG vs MAFIA match
« Reply #34 on: April 09, 2005, 10:54:03 AM »

Snake, war will never be fair, there will always be someone doing something that is not "allowed" in war.  Iceman, if Crumpet wants to try to be friends with someone, that is his own business.   Don't start being an ass to him because he made friends with a couple of *MAFIA* people.  Seems to me you are a bit too protective of him, are you his mother?  ;)

And are you guys going to be in a server where others can watch, or is it going to be just you 24 in there?  Just kind of curious, becuase I don't have to work today and can be here for it.

Page created in 0.032 seconds with 31 queries.