*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• April 30, 2024, 05:34:09 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: My Hot Rod Lincoln.  (Read 15168 times)

*MAFIA* Bonehead

• *MAFIA* Founder
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • *MAFIA*
My Hot Rod Lincoln.
« Reply #30 on: April 07, 2005, 01:22:21 AM »

Since you all like it this is what makes it go and I should say its to much for most :D

454 475hp 550/w nos would have 625/w dual intake and charger but I like the stock look besides it out runs piggys :D

Missa

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Checking my sig too
« Reply #31 on: April 07, 2005, 01:26:55 AM »

Damn Bone!  Do you just sit at home on the weekends and polish your engine with a fine-toothed comb?!

P.S.  Don't make fun of my sig too much, it is the first one I have ever made.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2005, 01:58:57 AM by Missa »

*MAFIA* Bonehead

• *MAFIA* Founder
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • *MAFIA*
My Hot Rod Lincoln.
« Reply #32 on: April 07, 2005, 03:38:10 AM »

Well hell I cant hide it lol yes I do have a truck Heeewww Weeeee!

Loaded

My Hot Rod Lincoln.
« Reply #33 on: April 07, 2005, 05:39:09 AM »

You like the stock look? What you trying to be funny. I would see and hear 2 miles away that car isn't stock. I still will run you Mr, line them up!

Carnage

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
My Hot Rod Lincoln.
« Reply #34 on: April 07, 2005, 06:20:31 AM »

This is mine :(

PS. Nice sig Missa.

*MAFIA* Bonehead

• *MAFIA* Founder
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • *MAFIA*
My Hot Rod Lincoln.
« Reply #35 on: April 07, 2005, 08:08:40 AM »

You wanna race paw paw? you sure? will ur car go 218mph? nah what you have is a granny car paw paw dont ever try to race something like I have you will damage your car remember I have heaver parts on mine to take the torque yours is factory easy to break something lol.

Nice car carnage a good years work and it would be showroom new again.

Loaded

My Hot Rod Lincoln.
« Reply #36 on: April 07, 2005, 09:13:12 AM »

Ok Bone lets talk… I am not going to say I am a pro at car racing, BUT that car is not going to go 218mph, you skippy.

Looking at it from the pics if it was to run the Ă‚ÂĽ mile, I would give it a time of maybe in the low 12s at around 125mph. or so. One thing I see right away is the ignition system, that Excel coil is not going to give it the spark it needs to go much pass the time and speed I just said (in the Ă‚ÂĽ, maybe highway you get it to 135mph or so, that is with the right rear gears). NOW if there was a MSD system on the car I could maybe say you would hit the 11s  in the Ă‚ÂĽ, but again I am not sure what you have IN the engine or the rear end for gearing.

NOS… With a car like that why would you only go with a stage one shot (am saying this because you said 75 more Hp with NOS), I would think you would have a HIGH stage 2 (150hp+ boost) shot going in or if you are a gambling man maybe even set it up to a low stage 3.

Back to top speed, I don’t know what gearing you have in the rear, but anything over 3:73s is Not going to give you top speed on the highway of 218mph, you would have to be in the 3:23 gear range or even lower to get that fast with the RPMs that engine would put out, big block I’ll give you a red line of around 7000 and that is only if the engine is blue printed and BALANCED. Looking at the pics that car is set up for 1/8 or ¼ mile races so I am not sure why I keep talking about “TOP SPEED”, time is what wins straight track races.

Anyhow if I am right about the above, I’ll still race you because if you have the top speed of 200mph+ I will get you in the ¼. My car will hit 13s all day long with the windows open and the AC on. Its been a while, but I can cut a .015 green light at the starting line.

IF you would like to give me some more info, we can talk some more.

Like I said I am FAR from being a pro at this type of thing. I could be wrong as hell here.

One more thing “CROME DON’T MAKE IT GO”… Line them up!!!

*MAFIA* Bonehead

• *MAFIA* Founder
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • *MAFIA*
My Hot Rod Lincoln.
« Reply #37 on: April 07, 2005, 10:30:40 AM »

Did I say 218? no I meant 250 yeah :D my speedo goes to 150 and I got a ticket for 218 so that leaves open for errors in the cops radar which I could not fight it or he just said that to get a fat bonus either way it was pegged over 150 and why in the hell would I run anything over a burst nitro? do you think I am rich and keep putting on new heads so I can burn them right off again lol hell no mu heads and block are not meant for that kind of afterburning just a good old quick shot.

Snake Pliskin

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Canadian Redneck
« Reply #38 on: April 07, 2005, 04:35:11 PM »

Thats one PIMP ride Loaded, Bone that's PHAT. I think you two should jump in your rides head for Canada do a little beaver hunting. Smoke all the pot we want, if we get lost , just follow the GPS back out, hell for the ride in, we watch a couple of DVD's in dolby souround sound. Fuel skid in the back, 2 cell phone boasters and a power converter in the front. Bring your laptops we can send pitures back to the mafians in forum or even play BF. We be hunting Beaver Alberta, Canada Red Neck Style.

Like your sig Missa, good job.

MeZmoriZe

• Forum Member
  • The Emo Wonder
    • View Profile
My Hot Rod Lincoln.
« Reply #39 on: April 07, 2005, 05:28:25 PM »

You crazy, crazy Redneck Canadian.  That sounds like fun.  I'm an acceptional hunter.  I would like to join you guys.:D

*MAFIA* Bonehead

• *MAFIA* Founder
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • *MAFIA*
My Hot Rod Lincoln.
« Reply #40 on: April 07, 2005, 05:29:27 PM »

GPS? wtf we need that shit for! we gots our selves BEAVERS! we just shot at them and watch them run then follow the little bundles of love.

Snake Pliskin

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
My Hot Rod Lincoln.
« Reply #41 on: April 07, 2005, 05:47:55 PM »

Bone, trust me after we smoke the love plant we won't be able to see much past the dash.I know this from past experiance, those little fuckers will fuck off into the bush and than we're fucked, than all we have to do is keep the arrow on the line to get back from where we started.

Beetle come along for the ride and pwing. Hell we got one seat left now if anyone else wants to come along.

*MAFIA* Beatlejuice

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
My Hot Rod Lincoln.
« Reply #42 on: April 07, 2005, 07:16:22 PM »

Alright count me in.  I'll bring some expacks and throw them into the holes in the ground where beavers live.  Then as we drive away I'll set them off and we'll watch the beavers through the rear view mirror go flying up out of the ground.

Snake Pliskin

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
My Hot Rod Lincoln.
« Reply #43 on: April 07, 2005, 09:02:58 PM »

Accually Beetle they live in houses (beaver dams) under the water. Excellent idea though, branches trees and water flyin threw the air covered in beaver  parts. That would wake the mounties up. We could sit back in the truck smokin blatts watchin the pwning.

Snake Pliskin

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Its Set
« Reply #44 on: April 07, 2005, 09:09:45 PM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* Death.Wish
You crazy, crazy Redneck Canadian.  That sounds like fun.  I'm an acceptional hunter.  I would like to join you guys.:D

Forsure Death ure in, u can shoot down the larger parts after Beetle X-packs them.I'll be in the truck rollin and filmin. lol

Page created in 0.038 seconds with 30 queries.