*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• April 27, 2024, 04:31:58 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: Hello Again  (Read 15855 times)

-=3v0=- Adolf_1938

• Forum Member
  • Ev0 Till Death
    • View Profile
    • -=3v0=- Clan
Hello Again
« on: October 06, 2008, 08:22:15 AM »

Hello all my *MAFIA* buddies. I know theres still some of u tht dont like me. But for the 1's tht DO, How u guys been? Not doin much in lil ole Michigan. Economy sux ass here. But I got a job tht takes me outta state. I now know how 2 Hang Drywall, Mud Drywall, Tile Floors, Carpeting, Vinyl, etc. We remodel old Sallys Beauty supplys, or we build new ones. We also have a contract with The Cash Store. We build and remodel those 2. My latest job had me in Montana. Just wanted 2 c how the *MAFIA* clan was doin. C ya guys.

*MAFIA* Wasserfaller

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
Re: Hello Again
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2008, 12:21:26 PM »

haha, i forget why, but i'm pretty sure you hated me or a lot of others in mafia? Oh well, i can't remember the reasons anymore so i don't really care either way.
What is the Alchole level pike at for you Duney.

*MAFIA* Hellraiser

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • https://www.facebook.com/jeremy.miller.14855377?sk=wall
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2008, 02:49:52 PM »

I don't give a flying fuck what you doing, what kind of work you are doing. All I care about is when are you going to finally kill yourself?

LAAZ

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2008, 04:01:04 PM »

I don't give a flying fuck what you doing, what kind of work you are doing. All I care about is when are you going to finally kill yourself?

ROFL

-=3v0=- Adolf_1938

• Forum Member
  • Ev0 Till Death
    • View Profile
    • -=3v0=- Clan
« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2008, 09:38:57 AM »

All I care about is when are you going to finally kill yourself?

Always good 2 c tht ppl haven't changed. Jst thought i'd b friendly. Sry if I offended u by trying 2 c how my friends tht r in ur clan r doin. We all can't still b kids u know. I dont have anymore problems with any of you. IDK if u do with me. If u do, good 4 u. I'll tell ur mom 2 give u a star.

Hallander

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2008, 11:24:48 PM »

Get rid of swasticas or gtfo.

*MAFIA* Hellraiser

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 08, 2008, 03:06:54 AM »

Always good 2 c tht ppl haven't changed. Jst thought i'd b friendly. Sry if I offended u by trying 2 c how my friends tht r in ur clan r doin. We all can't still b kids u know. I dont have anymore problems with any of you. IDK if u do with me. If u do, good 4 u. I'll tell ur mom 2 give u a star.
  Funny thing is, it seems as if you don't have any friends here.  I mean, no one else has written anything remotely nice to you so take that as a hint and

FUCK OFF!!!!

*MAFIA* Dune Surfer

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 08, 2008, 07:08:57 AM »

Whats your facination with Hitler? He was an emo fag who killed himself?

-=3v0=- Adolf_1938

• Forum Member
  • Ev0 Till Death
    • View Profile
    • -=3v0=- Clan
« Reply #8 on: October 08, 2008, 08:34:07 AM »

Whats your facination with Hitler? He was an emo fag who killed himself?

I do not have a facination with Adolf Hitler. If u pay attention 2 my sig. It makes fun of Hitler AND George Bush. I have tried to explain this to some *MAFIA* members and they understand. Beatle being one of them. I make fun of Hitler by being him in game because I believe tht the "emo fag" shoulda been killed by the ppl fightin against him. I jst give them the oppurtunity. I think Hitler was a pussy little bitch for killin himself and not bein man enough to face his public. So u see, we agree. Hitler was an Evil person tht did evil things. I choose Adolf_1938 becasue noone had the name Adolf and in 1938 is when he began to lose the war. I put it together and got: Adolf_1938. I have considered changein it and thought better of it. If ppl have a problem remeberin wht a evil person he was then they shoulda never payed attention in History class. Now tht u are enlightened I hope u think better of me. Considering u hate me for a game name and dont even know me.

*MAFIA* Hellraiser

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 08, 2008, 08:37:25 AM »

I do not have a facination with Adolf Hitler. If u pay attention 2 my sig. It makes fun of Hitler AND George Bush. I have tried to explain this to some *MAFIA* members and they understand. Beatle being one of them. I make fun of Hitler by being him in game because I believe tht the "emo fag" shoulda been killed by the ppl fightin against him. I jst give them the oppurtunity. I think Hitler was a pussy little bitch for killin himself and not bein man enough to face his public. So u see, we agree. Hitler was an Evil person tht did evil things. I choose Adolf_1938 becasue noone had the name Adolf and in 1938 is when he began to lose the war. I put it together and got: Adolf_1938. I have considered changein it and thought better of it. If ppl have a problem remeberin wht a evil person he was then they shoulda never payed attention in History class. Now tht u are enlightened I hope u think better of me. Considering u hate me for a game name and dont even know me.
  I hate you cause you are a twat!!!  Now read up to my last reply!!!

Hawaii-50

• Forum Member
  • Glitching Fool
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 08, 2008, 08:39:02 AM »

-=3v0=- Adolf_1938

• Forum Member
  • Ev0 Till Death
    • View Profile
    • -=3v0=- Clan
« Reply #11 on: October 08, 2008, 08:51:39 AM »

I hate you cause you are a twat!!!  Now read up to my last reply!!!

U see, I did. And I guess I jst didn't care 4 wht u said. I dont give up on friends. Beatle, [Stimph], Mean Green, and Hawii-50 are all friends of mine. They seem to b mature and they note tht I am a mature adult. I treat all of them w/ respect cause they have earned it. It goes the other way 2. I have earned there respect.

*MAFIA* Hellraiser

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 08, 2008, 10:09:09 AM »

U see, I did. And I guess I jst didn't care 4 wht u said. I dont give up on friends. Beatle, [Stimph], Mean Green, and Hawii-50 are all friends of mine. They seem to b mature and they note tht I am a mature adult. I treat all of them w/ respect cause they have earned it. It goes the other way 2. I have earned there respect.
  Then why haven't they spoke up you fuck???  Think about it nigger, no one likes you.  Now do what the real Hitler did and kill yourself!!!!

*MAFIA* Beatlejuice

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 08, 2008, 12:59:56 PM »

I don't have a problem with him.

Hawaii-50

• Forum Member
  • Glitching Fool
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 08, 2008, 01:06:49 PM »

I don't have a problem with him.

Me 2 .... we have fun on the server !!!

Hell just hate's everybody ....... hahahahahaha

But i still love you Hell

« Last Edit: October 08, 2008, 01:50:08 PM by *MAFIA* Hawaii-50 »

Page created in 0.052 seconds with 30 queries.