*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• May 01, 2024, 08:59:11 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: almost owned myself  (Read 2255 times)

*MAFIA* Beatlejuice

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
almost owned myself
« on: November 17, 2008, 09:31:22 PM »

I left the basketball gym tonight to drive home.  With my short-term memory loss, I forgot that I put my cell phone on the top of my car to get my keys out of my bag.  So I drove home and when I unpacked everything I couldn't find it.  I went back outside to check my car...and it wasn't there.  So I drove back to the gym (about 10 minutes) to looked for it around there, but no luck.  When I got back home the second time and was about to walk into my house, I heard it ringing.  It was floating in a cloud, absolutely the strangest thing I've ever seen in my life.  No seriously, it was still on the top of my car.  Amazing.  Sorry if that bored any of you, I know you wanted it to fall off and get run over.  It has a rubber case on it so I guess that's how it stuck.

*MAFIA* Dune Surfer

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
Re: almost owned myself
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2008, 10:15:21 PM »

LOL Thats Awesome! Your either one lucky bastard! Or your woman has stolen your phone to check your messages and idiotically tried to convince you, you seriously drove it who knows how far and back on the roof twice withought it falling off...LOL . I was working for Dominos pizzas and I drove down 1 block on a main road with people beeping their horns at me and I thought WTF! I got at the persons house with no pizza really confused and went back to the shop and they said some guy had found 4 large pizzas in the middle of the road and took them to the shop. Funny thing is I re-delivered the same pizzas that fell on the road HAHA! But If you wern't stoned I'd be questioning people why that phone was convenienty sat on your car, that shit doesn't happen!

HardCore

• Forum Member
  • <3 Techno
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2008, 02:21:58 AM »

lolz, cool story, also from dune  :P
u must be rly lucky ^^

*MAFIA* OUTLAW

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
  • Deus Absconditus
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2008, 05:25:43 AM »

That is one lucky story.

*MAFIA* Manowar

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
  • Hail and Kill
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2008, 07:33:14 AM »

ADD

Ultimate embarrassment, running into a wall with a boner and breaking your nose first.

*MAFIA* Hellraiser

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • https://www.facebook.com/jeremy.miller.14855377?sk=wall
« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2008, 10:48:51 AM »

Still gay!!!!  Not that good of a story.  I like Dune's better.  It shows his lack of caring for whoever he delivered pizzas with.  His had more of a twist than yours.  Like you said, you would have just owned yourself, as to Dune owned a couple people!!

Page created in 0.038 seconds with 31 queries.