*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• April 28, 2024, 01:07:51 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: Something for bonehead  (Read 6460 times)

MeZmoriZe

• Forum Member
  • The Emo Wonder
    • View Profile
Something for bonehead
« Reply #15 on: April 12, 2005, 06:52:09 PM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* Elliott Smith
The truth hurts.  There are plenty of retards out there just like you, masebot1.  You need to get in a support group so you aren't so self-hating.

Elliott, your in college, so stop acting like your in the 1st grade.  He's not a retard.

Quote from: masebot1
ELloit this is for bone and rest of mafia who hates cat stop meess ing it up . smithy smithy is an edoit smithy smithy is sychotic smithy smithy the reaper is going to get ya.smithy smithy go to hell.

Mason, your acting the same way.  I don't think you have a speaking disorder.  You probably just get in a hurry, so just slow down and take you time so you can make them clear and readable.

So why don't you just say your sorry and get along like normal, mature adults.  So that way you two won't ruin anymore threads with your immature taunting.  Also, I'm already waiting for someone to say something about how they should just fight to the death or some crap like that.  So please don't push them.

EDIT...Yes, you have been doing a lot of posting.  I think you post count was about 100 around 3:00 p.m.  Now it's at 148.  That's worse than I was.

*MAFIA* masebot1

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • Mason's art site
Something for bonehead
« Reply #16 on: April 12, 2005, 06:53:36 PM »

kk im sorry ya ur right im always in hurry to get things done i just need to slow down and i am sorry for all the posting lately

Apollo

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
oh god!!!
« Reply #17 on: April 12, 2005, 08:13:24 PM »

Does this mean you wont post any long threads that ramble on and on and on and on and so on...? Where is the Fucking VICODINE I have a splitting headache!

*MAFIA* Apollo

*MAFIA* masebot1

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • Mason's art site
Something for bonehead
« Reply #18 on: April 12, 2005, 08:21:56 PM »

k i will stop but i copy and pasted EDIT...sorry i should take a nice long long break from this site. k more news
« Last Edit: April 12, 2005, 09:39:28 PM by masebot1 »

*MAFIA* masebot1

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • Mason's art site
Something for bonehead
« Reply #19 on: April 13, 2005, 06:52:20 AM »

Hay i got this off new k

Blacksheep_1

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Something for bonehead
« Reply #20 on: April 13, 2005, 11:22:23 AM »

Sounds like masbot family tree only has one limb...

Boob Mc boobboobs

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Something for bonehead
« Reply #21 on: April 14, 2005, 09:46:07 AM »

you guys are gay, you f-ing homos get a life you gay ass pieces of shit. why dont you get a real life or go fix cars because you fags sit on computer all day wacking off to britney speirs pictures that arent even naked. you probably wack off to naked guys and guys pooing in guys mouths and then you go lick your dogs asshole becuase you think it actually taste like chicken.

Loaded

Something for bonehead
« Reply #22 on: April 14, 2005, 11:29:15 AM »

Quote from: Boob Mc boobboobs
you guys are gay, you f-ing homos get a life you gay ass pieces of shit. why dont you get a real life or go fix cars because you fags sit on computer all day wacking off to britney speirs pictures that arent even naked. you probably wack off to naked guys and guys pooing in guys mouths and then you go lick your dogs asshole becuase you think it actually taste like chicken.

Thank you mr. gibblet for your post. 2 accounts, what a fuckhead.

Snake Pliskin

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Something for bonehead
« Reply #23 on: April 14, 2005, 04:21:14 PM »

Quote from: Boob Mc boobboobs
because you fags sit on computer all day wacking off to britney speirs pictures that arent even naked..

Gee I wonder how old this one is? Son ure just jealous,cause we can accually look at a pic of brittney and wack off. I bet you don't even get your pants down before you blow ure load. I personally have never fantasized about shitting in someone's mouth or having someone shit in mine, obviously you have put some thought into it. Hmmmmmmmmm i wounder if maybe you were trying find a shit fetish patner. NOT TO SURE THERE

FUCKHEAD SCAT LOVER

*MAFIA* Bonehead

• *MAFIA* Founder
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • *MAFIA*
Something for bonehead
« Reply #24 on: April 14, 2005, 07:21:31 PM »

Yeah Root Bans For All!

Lyncher

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • http://www.yourmom.com
Something for bonehead
« Reply #25 on: April 29, 2005, 09:25:05 AM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* Snake Pliskin
Gee I wonder how old this one is? Son ure just jealous,cause we can accually look at a pic of brittney and wack off. I bet you don't even get your pants down before you blow ure load. I personally have never fantasized about shitting in someone's mouth or having someone shit in mine, obviously you have put some thought into it. Hmmmmmmmmm i wounder if maybe you were trying find a shit fetish patner. NOT TO SURE THERE

FUCKHEAD SCAT LOVER

LMFAO SNAKE ...well said

Ins4n3

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Something for bonehead
« Reply #26 on: April 29, 2005, 11:16:08 AM »

Old and dead.

Closed

Page created in 0.046 seconds with 30 queries.