*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• April 28, 2024, 06:49:01 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: DOA El Alamein Flying Fortress  (Read 3015 times)

[DOA] Programmer_One

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
DOA El Alamein Flying Fortress
« on: April 12, 2005, 11:16:10 PM »

I'd just thought I would show you all how to make a proper Flying Fortress. It is in our map right now, and we decided to make a public patch for it which you can download at our website and look at yourself (even take from the RFA file if you want).

Features Include:
- Pwn
- Awesome
- Church for worship services
- MLRS spawns
- Truck spawns
- Mirage Jet for escaping
- OH-6 Littlebird for quick transport

The Fortress has three levels. A roof area is for getting access to the top MLRS, Truck or Mirage. A tunnel for getting access to the East or West end. And then finally, a hangar 'level' for shooting the 2nd MLRS out. Bridge access is provided to all areas (except main entry) so you can drive to any location inside (walking would take too long).

I could have added a whole lot more security and lowered it down to a better height, but since its public...I had to make it all fair.

Ins4n3

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2005, 12:21:59 AM »

Heh. Novelty items, gotta love it. And they wonder why there server is always empty. Little heads up for you guys in case you don't quite understand how running a server works: 95% of the people who are going around playing aren't going to want to waste their time having to download some random patch to see something on one server that will fuck them over if they try playing on a pure server. But you guys do what you want, yer obviously big boys anyway ;). Hey when are we gonna pwn... uh I mean scrim you guys anyway?

Blacksheep_1

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2005, 11:30:35 AM »

Not true dude...   lots of people have downloaded the patch..   but most of our maps wont need a patch to play.   We just wanted to make or two maps that a patch would be helpful.  We have lots of maps in the works which will need no patches...  like the DC Bridge map.  gazala and al nas maps should be next.

regarding the scrimmiage match..   i believe we are going to be setting that up with bettlejuice.  

http://s10.invisionfree.com/Atheria/index.php?showtopic=36

and oh yes...   what the fuck are you talking about... always empty..
ROFL

[DOA] Programmer_One

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2005, 11:40:16 AM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* Ins4n3
And they wonder why there server is always empty.

No it isn't, poppet.

Little heads up for you guys in case you don't quite understand how running a server works: 95% of the people who are going around playing aren't going to want to waste their time having to download some random patch to see something on one server that will fuck them over if they try playing on a pure server. But you guys do what you want, yer obviously big boys anyway ;). Hey when are we gonna pwn... uh I mean scrim you guys anyway?

That's funny coming from somebody who is in a clan that uses a flying fortress and telling me how to run a server.

First off, the difference between our fortress and your fortress is that we actually allow anybody to get the patch to it if they want to. I do not care if people don't want the patch. Screw them if they don't want it. The fortress isn't a item on the map that affects gameply.

Second, we play Desert Combat which requires the server to run as unpure. So even if they do get the patch, the server they play on won't care one way or another. So no, it won't fuck them over.

Thirdly, we're thinking of totally pwning you on one weekend. I don't know when exactly.

Baron Von Simon

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2005, 12:23:55 PM »

what does this fortess look like from the outside?

btw, my old signature can be found [URL=htt

*MAFIA* Phantom

« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2005, 01:20:39 PM »

Quote from: Baron Von Simon
what does this fortess look like from the outside?

It looks like my huge dong being hammered straight into the cornhole of Programmer One.

Oh yea and I always check ur server and its either empty or has 9999 ping.

Baron Von Simon

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2005, 02:17:02 PM »

which server?

[DOA] Programmer_One

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 13, 2005, 06:08:48 PM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* Phantom
It looks like my huge dong being hammered straight into the cornhole of Programmer One.

Lets not bring your mother into this.

MeZmoriZe

• Forum Member
  • The Emo Wonder
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 13, 2005, 06:11:24 PM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* Phantom

That's close to my ping.  Mine is close to 200 ping all the time.  Well maybe not that close to 9999, but it's close enough.:D

Also...Yes Ba Ba Blacksheep.  I know why it's at 9999.  I was just kidding cause I always have a very high ping.  It's a joke.:D  Duhhh Mr. Ba Ba Blacksheep.:)
« Last Edit: April 13, 2005, 07:23:24 PM by *MAFIA* MeZmoriZe »

Blacksheep_1

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 13, 2005, 07:08:32 PM »

usually... when any server says... 9999...  it means either that the server is down... or it is changing maps...      thought you were bright enough to know that...  Guess not HOmer

Toblerone

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 13, 2005, 07:55:25 PM »

Quote from: blacksheep1
usually... when any server says... 9999...  it means either that the server is down... or it is changing maps...      thought you were bright enough to know that...  Guess not HOmer

LOL...Deathwis h...bright? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

[DOA] Programmer_One

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 14, 2005, 12:31:48 AM »

I'm removing it from the map and donating it to a children's hospital.

MeZmoriZe

• Forum Member
  • The Emo Wonder
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 14, 2005, 03:55:39 AM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* Toblerone
LOL...Deathwish...bright? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Lol, crazy Toby.  I am very intellectual.  I just choose not to use my vexed knowledge most of the time.  I am a very good mathamation.  I also do well in science, and most of all.  I have a 3.50 GPA without even trying most of the time.  The time that I have been trying is this 9 weeks cause it's a lil' bit harder.  So I can be very smart when I want to, I just choose not to cause I don't like to make my friends to feel bad about themselves.:D

Page created in 0.053 seconds with 31 queries.