*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• April 28, 2024, 09:58:39 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: dead server  (Read 6305 times)

*MAFIA* Ricardo

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
Re: dead server
« Reply #30 on: January 30, 2009, 02:21:05 PM »

Ummm, you do realize that it wasn't because of your noob ass, right??  Hell, who the fuck are you anyway?  NOOB!

AAHH NICE Dad ! XD

Snop

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 30, 2009, 04:03:08 PM »

From someone who just started playing BF again, Foxes server seems to be alot more populated. They have less private mobs to abuse and none if any public besides the occasional super mines. Public mods, such as super weapons and vehicles are first come first server and usually its a "Whoever gets them frist is the only ones left on the server in 10 minutes" type of thing. The old jetpacks with no super weps is a great way to draw people in and one of my personal favorites.

My 3 cents
"You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, and Germany doesn't want to go to war."

*MAFIA* Ricardo

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 31, 2009, 03:23:33 AM »

From someone who just started playing BF again, Foxes server seems to be alot more populated. They have less private mobs to abuse and none if any public besides the occasional super mines. Public mods, such as super weapons and vehicles are first come first server and usually its a "Whoever gets them frist is the only ones left on the server in 10 minutes" type of thing. The old jetpacks with no super weps is a great way to draw people in and one of my personal favorites.

My 3 cents

Thanks you. But I know mafia can be alot populated too.

Page created in 0.032 seconds with 31 queries.