*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• June 16, 2024, 01:58:56 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: Pit Bulls  (Read 7996 times)

*MAFIA* Bonehead

• *MAFIA* Founder
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • *MAFIA*
Pit Bulls
« on: April 16, 2009, 08:43:50 PM »

nitro, you got a sweet pit there!, take care of her! :D

*MAFIA* Dune Surfer

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
Pit Bulls
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2009, 04:50:25 AM »

nitro, you got a sweet pit there!, take care of her! :D
Yeah they're sweet until they lose it and start attacking children for no reason. You can't trust a pitbull in my opinion they can un-prevoked turn agressive and dangerous in an instant. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mNgS92S-QlA&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mNgS92S-QlA&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kPXNcQyTnyw&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MVFlPpHiKGE&feature=related

*MAFIA* MAGGOT

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
  • OFWGKTADGAFLLBBLSBFBN
    • View Profile
Pit Bulls
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2009, 01:04:40 PM »

Yeah they're sweet until they lose it and start attacking children for no reason. You can't trust a pitbull in my opinion they can un-prevoked turn agressive and dangerous in an instant. 
We have a pit as well, a 2 year old female and not once has she EVER attacked,bit or even snarled at anyone without reason. They are loving as long as you dont raise them to be mean, which alot of people do, we dont. She might actually be one of the more calm dogs we have (we have 4, blacklab/rot,boxer,german shepard,pit). I will go out on a limb and say they never attack for no reason, maybe abuse at the current time or abuse from when they where younger but either way not without a reason. They are solid though, she is not very tall but she is pure muscle.

The fence is there seeing how the boxer likes to fight with the lab and pit, we have to keep them apart or the boxer will get owned. also, i know the pictures are crappy, i took them with a laptop.

"At some point in their lives, 1 in 6 children will be abducted by the dutch." ~The fact core, Portal 2.

*MAFIA* NiTrO

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
Pit Bulls
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2009, 05:28:51 PM »

and to dune  ! a pit bull is just as any dog , their determination is what makes them the way they are, THERE is NO such thing as a dog just turning , if u ignore the dogs signs that something is bothering them they will try to solve it the only way they know, to bite u,they just cant say "stop annoying me or tell the kid to stop slapping me and throwing rocks at me " so b4 u start acting like a person of no clue let me enlighten u alil, if u are good to the dog it will be good to u, only the owner can provoke and mold the behavior of the animal. pits as well as any another dog only do what their owner lets them do, this comes from much experience around them as my neighbor was a breeder of them and sold them for good money getting my interest into them, because i was once loaded with blind bullshit on this specific breed.
they are no different than a fucking hamster if u train the behavior that u want my dog has never needed a leash nor a fence once she hit 2 months old she is now 5 and doing great the only thing she has done was eat my lg cell phone, she stays inside all day till i get home and let her out for a bit, and lemme say that nothing in my home changes the whole time im gone, she wont even eat or drink knowing that she cant go outside till i get there...

and to bone: thanks for the compliment i enjoy her and love her like a kid she is the best pet i have had or dealt with,..
« Last Edit: April 20, 2009, 05:30:31 PM by *MAFIA* NiTrO »

*MAFIA* Bonehead

• *MAFIA* Founder
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • *MAFIA*
Pit Bulls
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2009, 05:37:01 PM »

well said nitro! well said!!!

*MAFIA* Dune Surfer

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
Pit Bulls
« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2009, 08:09:06 AM »

I'm gonna reply to this methodically like Beatle.

a pit bull is just as any dog ,
No it isn't, its generally considered the most dangerous breed of dog in the world and is either severely restricted, heavily monitored or banned in most countries including most states in the US.

their determination is what makes them the way they are, THERE is NO such thing as a dog just turning ,
Tell that to my Dad who got his cheek bitten out by a Pitbull as a child and now wears a beard to cover the scaring. He was just walking up a relatives driveway and the family Pitbull charged down the drive and attacked him.

if u ignore the dogs signs that something is bothering them they will try to solve it the only way they know, to bite u,
Hows a child supposed to read a dogs signs? Thats the problem, when you let a dangerous pet roam free in a suburban enviroment somethings gonna go wrong eventually.

they just cant say "stop annoying me or tell the kid to stop slapping me and throwing rocks at me "
My dad didn't provoke the dog, those kids in my earlier links didn't prevoke the dog. They were just minding there own business and came accross a Pit bull in a bad mood which got it into its head to attack them.

b4 u start acting like a person of no clue let me enlighten u alil,
Let me enlighten you a little:

-Pit Bulls are often the breed of choice for dog fights, due to their strength, courage, pain threshold and widespread availability.
-Pit Bulls are said to be popular with irresponsible owners, who see these dogs as a symbol of status or machismo because of their reputation.
-Pit Bull attacks, unlike attacks by other dogs, occur more often, are more severe, and are more likely to result in fatalities.
-Pit bulls have caused more than a third of the US nation's dog-bite fatalities since 1979 and a comparable proportion of serious injuries.
-Pit Bulls tend to be stronger than other dogs, often give no warning signals before attacking, and are less willing than other dogs to retreat from an attack, even when they are in considerable pain.

if u are good to the dog it will be good to u, only the owner can provoke and mold the behavior of the animal. pits as well as any another dog only do what their owner lets them do,
Yeah but unlike any other dogs Pit Bulls have a seemingly benign but inherantly agressive temprement thats traceable back to the Normans. They were bred over hundreds of years to be battlefield dogs, pit fighting dogs and farming dogs agressive enough to take down a raging Bull by biting on to its nose until the Bull stopped kicking. They only became domesticated a hundred years ago so it doesn't matter how well you train them they still have that agressive instinct, afterall their only a few generations away from being fighting dogs.

they are no different than a fucking hamster
1) You can't train a Hamster
2) A Hampster's not gonna chew your face off If it gets in a bad mood

my dog has never needed a leash nor a fence once she hit 2 months old she is now 5 and doing great the only thing she has done was eat my lg cell phone, she stays inside all day till i get home and let her out for a bit, and lemme say that nothing in my home changes the whole time im gone, she wont even eat or drink knowing that she cant go outside till i get there...
I ghess you have some particularly docile and friendly breed of Pit Bull. However in most countries and I gather some states your supposed to make them wear a muzzle when walking them and keep them in a secure enclosure. In the UK Pit Bulls are comparible to gun laws. Both are deemed as potentially lethal weapons so banned. You can't trust some looney's not gonna go on a killing spree with a hangun or train a Pit Bull up to be a monster and let it loose.

*MAFIA* MAGGOT

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
  • OFWGKTADGAFLLBBLSBFBN
    • View Profile
Pit Bulls
« Reply #6 on: April 21, 2009, 09:03:41 AM »

I had a friend in 4th grade that got the tip of his finger bitten off by some half breed of hamster, needless to say he wasn't my friend after that. I couldn't be seen with nubbs.

*MAFIA* Hellraiser

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • https://www.facebook.com/jeremy.miller.14855377?sk=wall
Pit Bulls
« Reply #7 on: April 21, 2009, 09:17:43 AM »

I had a friend in 4th grade that got the tip of his finger bitten off by some half breed of hamster, needless to say he wasn't my friend after that. I couldn't be seen with nubbs.
  Well then you are lucky you have to wear pants.  Noone would want to be around you needle dick.

*MAFIA* Manowar

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
  • Hail and Kill
    • View Profile
Pit Bulls
« Reply #8 on: April 21, 2009, 09:43:14 AM »

Noone would want to be around you needle dick.

I don't think that's where he stuffed the Gerbils.

Ultimate embarrassment, running into a wall with a boner and breaking your nose first.

*MAFIA* NiTrO

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
Pit Bulls
« Reply #9 on: April 21, 2009, 06:59:00 PM »

congrats drunk ass for spending all night on Wikipedia, and then adding some bullshit self experience  im sure if this was German shepherds Ur mom would have been bitten too, go fuck Ur self, Ur annoyance is beyond the threshold of common morons its saddening how u are willing to attempt to sound smart on a subject that doesn't include u at all, if u wanna be a genius then find someone else who truly gives a fuck. and how the fuck could my dog be a special docile BREAD of pit when there is only one to begin with.. and again its DUMB MOTHER FUCKERS WHO MAKE THE PIT A BAD DOG, the most annoying thing is when some one is bitten by a dog or stray, they automatically assume its a pit or should i say an American bull terrier..
      but i understand to a point where ppl get off on having them to make them feel bigger because the dogs power and presence but that in no way is how my dog was raised. period i will defend the breed to the end because if u neglect the dog it will grow hate, there is NO scientific proof to prove they are meaner than any other dog, akc or ckc breeders know this more than ur drunk ass so drop it.
and in no way again will the dog just turn on you, ur dad ass was bit because he wasn't the owner of it, just like rot rottweilers they protect there family at all cost, that dog knew either everyone was gone or asleep so he immediately went into protection had the owner been there at the second of confrontation it wouldn't happen, a fucking chihuahua will do the same shit but its so small it gives up, and your cute wanna be fact of their pain resistance is only the determination, like i stated b4, if u train the dog to love it will no matter what, if u train it with hate it will kill no matter what. period so fuck off.,...ur annoying and im tired of arguing with a wannabe.
i shouldt have even posted a response but ur just ridiculous .
oh and dont bother getting more WIKI for a new comment.

*MAFIA* Meeester

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
Pit Bulls
« Reply #10 on: April 21, 2009, 07:02:48 PM »

I believe a lapdog fits you faggots much more. :-*

*MAFIA* Dune Surfer

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
Pit Bulls
« Reply #11 on: April 21, 2009, 08:15:10 PM »

Wow! Nitro, you really are a total nueotic tosser! I've heard it but now I see it.

Mean Green

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • Adventures of MG not letting it go
Pit Bulls
« Reply #12 on: April 22, 2009, 05:27:39 AM »

congrats drunk ass for spending all night on Wikipedia, and then adding some bullshit self experience  im sure if this was German shepherds Ur mom would have been bitten too, go fuck Ur self, Ur annoyance is beyond the threshold of common morons its saddening how u are willing to attempt to sound smart on a subject that doesn't include u at all, if u wanna be a genius then find someone else who truly gives a fuck. and how the fuck could my dog be a special docile BREAD of pit when there is only one to begin with.. and again its DUMB MOTHER FUCKERS WHO MAKE THE PIT A BAD DOG, the most annoying thing is when some one is bitten by a dog or stray, they automatically assume its a pit or should i say an American bull terrier..
      but i understand to a point where ppl get off on having them to make them feel bigger because the dogs power and presence but that in no way is how my dog was raised. period i will defend the breed to the end because if u neglect the dog it will grow hate, there is NO scientific proof to prove they are meaner than any other dog, akc or ckc breeders know this more than ur drunk ass so drop it.
and in no way again will the dog just turn on you, ur dad ass was bit because he wasn't the owner of it, just like rot rottweilers they protect there family at all cost, that dog knew either everyone was gone or asleep so he immediately went into protection had the owner been there at the second of confrontation it wouldn't happen, a fucking chihuahua will do the same shit but its so small it gives up, and your cute wanna be fact of their pain resistance is only the determination, like i stated b4, if u train the dog to love it will no matter what, if u train it with hate it will kill no matter what. period so fuck off.,...ur annoying and im tired of arguing with a wannabe.
i shouldt have even posted a response but ur just ridiculous .
oh and dont bother getting more WIKI for a new comment.

dude....you need a cigarette!

*MAFIA* MAGGOT

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
  • OFWGKTADGAFLLBBLSBFBN
    • View Profile
Pit Bulls
« Reply #13 on: April 22, 2009, 09:56:35 AM »

I'm gonna back nitro on this.

*MAFIA* Dune Surfer

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
Pit Bulls
« Reply #14 on: April 22, 2009, 10:56:44 AM »

I'm gonna back nitro on this.
Only cos you have a Pitbull yourself. I don't really give a shit. Harbour a pet Lion for all I care. But anybody with a dangerous animal that moves next door to me will have poisoned steaks getting thrown over their fence endof.

Page created in 0.05 seconds with 24 queries.