*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• April 26, 2024, 12:46:10 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: Taxation  (Read 2460 times)

MeZmoriZe

• Forum Member
  • The Emo Wonder
    • View Profile
Taxation
« on: May 04, 2009, 09:44:50 AM »

Indeed we will all die...unless the rapture occurs first.  This experiment has been done before...there is an underground tunnel just as large south of dallas used for atom smashing. The scientists used the circular tunnel to test out the theory as best they could.  My opinion...if you are asking...is that there may have been a big bang, we dont know how God created earth.  All we know is that He did.  It's on my list of questions for when I arrive there....and I will.  Will you?
Weren't the people who did taxes the most corrupt people in the view of the Bible?

Mean Green

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • Adventures of MG not letting it go
Taxation
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2009, 10:27:46 AM »

Weren't the people who did taxes the most corrupt people in the view of the Bible?

Nice Mez...leave it to you to use scripture for your arguement...LO L.  Only the tax collectors who kept the tax or overcharged the taxpayers were corrupt.    ::)

MeZmoriZe

• Forum Member
  • The Emo Wonder
    • View Profile
Taxation
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2009, 10:50:43 AM »

Nice Mez...leave it to you to use scripture for your arguement...LO L.  Only the tax collectors who kept the tax or overcharged the taxpayers were corrupt.    ::)
Charging $250 an hour to do people's taxes isn't excessive?  I'll just spend $50 like Timothy "TurboTax" Geitner.

Mean Green

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Taxation
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2009, 11:15:40 AM »

Charging $250 an hour to do people's taxes isn't excessive?  I'll just spend $50 like Timothy "TurboTax" Geitner.

Check back with me when you actually have a job and life responsibiliti es..you'll be glad to pay $250.00 an hour.  Until then..carry on. 

*MAFIA* Wasserfaller

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
Taxation
« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2009, 11:24:44 AM »

amen, lol.

Check back with me when you actually have a job and life responsibiliti es..you'll be glad to pay $250.00 an hour.  Until then..carry on.

you kind of make it sound like 250 an hour is what you need to "barely make it" financially. Is a brand new Chrysler crossfire one of those basic needs?
What is the Alchole level pike at for you Duney.

MeZmoriZe

• Forum Member
  • The Emo Wonder
    • View Profile
Taxation
« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2009, 11:33:06 AM »

Now that's an unfair assumption.  I've been paying taxes for the past three years and paid for everything I have now with the exception of living arrangements and what I had before I started working.

Mean Green

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Taxation
« Reply #6 on: May 04, 2009, 01:29:57 PM »

amen, lol. you kind of make it sound like 250 an hour is what you need to "barely make it" financially. Is a brand new Chrysler crossfire one of those basic needs?

$250.00 an hour is the going rate for most CPAs.  It has nothing to do with me making it financially.  Ask your parents what they pay if they use a CPA.  Most of my clients are not students but college graduates with passive income and retirement funds.  I do service a few clients with lower incomes but turbo tax and H&R Block service them just fine.  As your season of life changes and complicates you may require the services of skilled professionals. ..that is what I'm saying.  BTW...little known fact:  Mr. Bloc(h) was caught cheating on the CPA exam and that is why he was not a CPA....but, he did fine without it.  Obviously.   And also...btw... CPA license is granted to those who have at least 150 college hours, a large number of those in accounting, have passed the exam (2.5 day exam in my day), and have accumulated at least 2500 hours of accounting experience supervised by a licensed CPA.  So, after all that $250 an hour is justifiable.  :)  And, so is the Crossfire!  OH!

*MAFIA* Manowar

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
  • Hail and Kill
    • View Profile
Taxation
« Reply #7 on: May 04, 2009, 01:58:24 PM »

So, after all that $250 an hour is justifiable.  :) 

How much for just 5 minutes?    ;D

Ultimate embarrassment, running into a wall with a boner and breaking your nose first.

Mean Green

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Taxation
« Reply #8 on: May 04, 2009, 03:01:55 PM »

« Last Edit: June 18, 2010, 03:51:11 PM by Mean Green »

Page created in 0.036 seconds with 30 queries.