*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• April 25, 2024, 01:47:31 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: Sparrow Hawk  (Read 1084 times)

*MAFIA* Dune Surfer

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
Sparrow Hawk
« on: July 11, 2009, 04:35:36 PM »

Check this out, there's a bird feeder in my back yard so when your sat out back having a smoke and a beer its chilled out cos you've got birds tweeting around and stuff. But recently they've started to disappear and I keep finding patches of feathers around. I thought it was a Fox (not a panther) but I spotted the culprit today. Its a Hawk that sits on the roof staring at the bird feeder the cunning bastard sits waiting for easy targets which is pretty unusual and kinda cool seeing as I live in a city. You can't shoot them Bone because they're a protected species. You guys didn't believe me about the Panther but this time I have photo evidence:

*MAFIA* BassSlappa

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
  • Music Keeps me Going
    • View Profile
Re: Sparrow Hawk
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2009, 06:59:56 PM »

lol thats pretty sweet.  i go camping in oregon every year, and there is a bald eagle that sits in a tree over looking the lake we camp next to. every once in a while when fishermen release fish, (you know how they sometimes just float there before swimming off?) it'll swoop down and take the fish.

Page created in 0.048 seconds with 30 queries.