*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• April 28, 2024, 03:28:33 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: Freeezed...  (Read 3893 times)

whoops

Re: Freeezed...
« Reply #15 on: August 29, 2009, 10:11:47 AM »

Don't worry if you're banned you should be know why 

You banned me before I even made a post...

I've also been banned from your server since December of last year for overkilling. There were also members along side me who did the same but were only banned for a week.

So as far as I say, yes it is unfair that you are still aloud to come here but we won't ban you because we are better than that.

*MAFIA* Scooby

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 29, 2009, 04:19:18 PM »

Don't worry if you're banned you should be know why   :), if you can tell me why I should be banned here, tell me what I did wrong here? I don't spam like u did on foxes forum Actually I'm glad for mafia cause their server is going good but i don't want make trouble but you recrute Anyone but that not my problem... Like said Hell, I just post for Happy Birthday and that's all.  ;)

That wasn't a "happy birthday" post.

See Ricardo, banning someone is not going to solve problems. If someone is willing, they will always find a way into your forums and server even after being banned, and you won't know or realize it.

And actually, you do spam here.

*MAFIA* BassSlappa

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
  • Music Keeps me Going
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 29, 2009, 09:33:19 PM »

Don't worry if you're banned you should be know why   :), if you can tell me why I should be banned here, tell me what I did wrong here? I don't spam like u did on foxes forum Actually I'm glad for mafia cause their server is going good but i don't want make trouble but you recrute Anyone but that not my problem... Like said Hell, I just post for Happy Birthday and that's all.  ;)
lol, again just out of curiosity, when did i ever spam the foxes forum? hellraiser, you're always there, do you remember me ever spamming there?

*MAFIA* Hellraiser

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • https://www.facebook.com/jeremy.miller.14855377?sk=wall
« Reply #18 on: August 31, 2009, 07:17:17 AM »

We recruit anyone???  Seriously, look how many good players you have in Foxes.  I can count them on one hand.  So we will say that you have maybe 5 good players, the rest suck!!!  I mean you have Fernando, does that nigger even play anything other then spam your forums.  Yes I do think you should be banned from Mafia forums, I won't lie, cause you take what people say over here and banned them from your forums.  That is quite cowardly if you ask me.  Just shows that since you have no power here, that you have to abuse your power on your forums.  It's fine, as you said, it isn't my problem.  You really need to grow up and realize that not everyone is going to like you, or agree with what you say or do and you can't force them.  Be the internet tough guy and ban people for stupid reasons.  I am sure that you are not only the most hated kid in the whole community of BF42, but in your town and real life.  If you act the way you do in game and on forums, I am sure you don't have many friends, nor a GF.  You really need to grow up. 

*MAFIA* ExcoWear

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • www.mafiaowns.com
« Reply #19 on: August 31, 2009, 09:20:35 AM »

We recruit anyone???  Seriously, look how many good players you have in Foxes.  I can count them on one hand.  So we will say that you have maybe 5 good players, the rest suck!!!  I mean you have Fernando, does that nigger even play anything other then spam your forums.  Yes I do think you should be banned from Mafia forums, I won't lie, cause you take what people say over here and banned them from your forums.  That is quite cowardly if you ask me.  Just shows that since you have no power here, that you have to abuse your power on your forums.  It's fine, as you said, it isn't my problem.  You really need to grow up and realize that not everyone is going to like you, or agree with what you say or do and you can't force them.  Be the internet tough guy and ban people for stupid reasons.  I am sure that you are not only the most hated kid in the whole community of BF42, but in your town and real life.  If you act the way you do in game and on forums, I am sure you don't have many friends, nor a GF.  You really need to grow up. 

it's just the problem, that ricardo takes the battlefield game TO, just TO serious. and just take things on the internet to serious

Head Hunter

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 31, 2009, 08:19:59 PM »

Way off topic. Happy Birthday Freeezed. Closed.

*MAFIA* Hellraiser

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • https://www.facebook.com/jeremy.miller.14855377?sk=wall
« Reply #21 on: August 31, 2009, 09:32:21 PM »

Way off topic. Happy Birthday Freeezed. Closed.
  You didn't close it!  FAIL!!!!

Page created in 0.035 seconds with 31 queries.