*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• April 28, 2024, 08:08:58 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: Mafia Servers Suck Cunts!!!!  (Read 4141 times)

Cpt. Killalot

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Mafia Servers Suck Cunts!!!!
« on: April 12, 2005, 05:05:17 PM »

YOU BUNCH OF FUCKERS ARTE SOOOOOOOOO STUPID I'M GONNA GET A BONER AND STICK MY DICK UP YOUR ASSES (not the girls) AND ILL OWN YOU BUNCH OF CUNTS FUCKTARTS YOU ARE ALWAYS CHEATING HIDING BEHIND YOUR HACKS AND YOUR NOOBISH WORDS NONE OF YOU ARE PROBABLY EVER BEEN A MAN YOUR PROBABLY JUST A BUNCH OF HORNY KIDS WANTING TO GET IN MJ'S PANTS YOU BUNCH OF GAY PERVS BURN IN HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>:(

MeZmoriZe

• Forum Member
  • The Emo Wonder
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2005, 05:25:17 PM »

Quote from: Cpt. Killalot
YOU BUNCH OF FUCKERS ARTE SOOOOOOOOO STUPID I'M GONNA GET A BONER AND STICK MY DICK UP YOUR ASSES (not the girls) AND ILL OWN YOU BUNCH OF CUNTS FUCKTARTS YOU ARE ALWAYS CHEATING HIDING BEHIND YOUR HACKS AND YOUR NOOBISH WORDS NONE OF YOU ARE PROBABLY EVER BEEN A MAN YOUR PROBABLY JUST A BUNCH OF HORNY KIDS WANTING TO GET IN MJ'S PANTS YOU BUNCH OF GAY PERVS BURN IN HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is what gets my attention.  He says "not the girls."  Why not the girls, the ones we have are hott.;)  I'm thinking about you Missa.  I can't say Billy cause Uncle Snake would kill me.  So are you gay or what?  Why stick it up the guys and not the girls?  That just doesn't make sence unless you really are gay.

EDIT...Also, thank you for your kind words.:D

Loaded

« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2005, 05:32:01 PM »

Well thank you VERY much for the kind words. Your type of words is what we like to see. That means we are doing a hell of a job on the servers. Thanks again, lover.

EDIT... It just came to me who you are. I see why you THINK you are upset. You were on the server the other day and your ending score was something like 30 deaths and 2 kills. Don't worry just keep playing you will get better, let us know if you need some help. Anything for the Public.

He is also known as [SWG]CptKillalot=LtGen=

*MAFIA* masebot1

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • Mason's art site
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2005, 05:42:40 PM »

U are a stupid f cpt mafia server rule

Toblerone

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2005, 07:02:51 PM »

OMG!!! I love this flame forum shit! Its frickin awesome...whos idea was it? I get alot of amusement out of it.

Billy Rubin

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • 3v0
« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2005, 07:19:56 PM »

I am also curious as to why not the girls. Don't get me wrong I appreciate the fact that you would choose to not penetrate my rectum, but it just seems a little odd :)

Raven

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2005, 08:39:02 PM »

:lolatyou:  I love this forum also. These guys come in here with more shit in their mouths than up their asses lol. Fuckin gay fudge packers!!. LoL. Billy,odd ,strange, what ever it makes  me laugh!

*MAFIA* masebot1

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • Mason's art site
« Reply #7 on: April 12, 2005, 08:54:35 PM »

How in the world do u think mafia servers suk i caN OWN sometimes until mafia show up lol and own me i have gotten deaths under 10 and kills over 50

*MAFIA* Phantom

« Reply #8 on: April 12, 2005, 10:05:08 PM »

Cpt. Killer is probably one of the people that go into servers and say "Wow this server is awesome I love it!" Then they get pwned hardcore mafia style and their thoughts change to "Stop killing me!! Where did you get that turbo!!? MOMMY!!!!!!!!!!!"

*MAFIA* Bonehead

• *MAFIA* Founder
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • *MAFIA*
« Reply #9 on: April 13, 2005, 01:17:20 AM »

For fuck me sakes death wish shorten that god damn sig it fucks the forums up when you post.

You must been someone I banned eh fuck off and have a nice day.

TagS

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 18, 2005, 07:05:11 PM »

Quote from: Cpt. Killalot

you know what i just thought of

we should have a board for mexican posts like this one that arent even funny enought ot be in the flame section

edit: i the top you say "stick me dick up your cracks (not the girls)". ARE YOU GAY? becuase i think that you must be a little boy or some 10 year old kid who dosent like girls yet. its ok though i understand i was there once, but  now im not so you sound like an absolute fag to me

someday youll be as cool as me!

Lyncher

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • http://www.yourmom.com
« Reply #11 on: April 19, 2005, 12:15:28 PM »

KILLALOT DO US ALL A FAVOR AND GO HANG YOURSELF U DUMB MOTHER FUCKER...ok... i feel better now

Cpt. Killalot

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 03, 2005, 03:14:23 PM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* Lyncher
KILLALOT DO US ALL A FAVOR AND GO HANG YOURSELF U DUMB MOTHER FUCKER...ok... i feel better now
oh yea i feel real sad now

Lyncher

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • http://www.yourmom.com
« Reply #13 on: May 03, 2005, 04:53:17 PM »

What is pathetic to me is that u have nothing more productive to do with your life then go on a clans forum and tell them how much you hate them, especially when it is just because you suck. I dont mean you just suck at bf i mean you suck at life.  U probably have no friends at all.  and a piece of advice...keep your arms, wrists, and hands safe or your sex life is over for ever (You may not understand what I mean until your balls drop)

Ins4n3

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 03, 2005, 08:10:09 PM »

Hey guys, you know whats fun? Bringing up 2 week old threads!

CLOSED

Page created in 0.038 seconds with 31 queries.