*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• April 24, 2024, 02:56:07 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: Seamusowns  (Read 3005 times)

Seamusowns

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Seamusowns
« on: November 09, 2009, 07:37:51 PM »

Well, this is sort of a random post.  I am just asking a quick question.  I haven't played BF1942 in about 2 years, I use to play on your guys server about every weekend for, maybe (give or take) 5 hours straight each day on the weekend.  I want to know if you guys are still active and what the server is now called... I might re-load the game onto my computer and play again.  I use to pwn at the game and finish in the top 3 a lot.  I believe i was Soadpwnsyou and I had many other names.

Just wonder, want to play a fucking kick ass game on a sweet server.  Your server always was the best thing ever and probably still is.

*MAFIA* Malbert

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
Seamusowns
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2009, 09:44:27 PM »

so you post this in Ft. Hood?
our server info is on the home page, hope to see you there, if you can't find it on the home page then i doubt you can pwn in battlefield.

Thunder

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Seamusowns
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2009, 01:26:40 PM »

Seamusowns, you are a dumbass. That is all that can really be said. This was a serious topic about a military tragedy and you start talking about how you used to kick ass battlefield 1942?? Can you read?? Dumb shit.

*MAFIA* Whoops

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
Re: Seamusowns
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2009, 03:00:19 PM »

Yeah, we are still around. Come on the server sometime so we can own you.

Server Information-
*MAFIA* Modded 1.6
76.73.108.26:14567

*MAFIA* KrautKiller

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2009, 08:30:35 PM »

Just because you had a 3:1 k/d ratio with only 24-30 kills doesnt mean you were good back in the day.

I remember you sadly.. Welcome back

Seamusowns

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2009, 06:46:35 PM »

I didn't even fucking remember my k/d ratio damn.  Do you mean 24-30 kills every game because I remember i much higher.  Krautkiller I vaguely remember you.  And yes I posted this thing on a random article, I didn't really read it.

Just posting shit, I was trying to do it as fast as I could.
I can read the front page, but as I remember my BF1942's writing was glitched because I had loaded it on a computer before and then I had to get rid of that one and I tried to load it again and the writing was messed up.  I could not read the server names well, I had the mafia server favorited.

Though MW2 is out so I probably will be playing that online.

*MAFIA* NiTrO

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 11, 2009, 09:57:52 PM »

Jizmasowns dick fuck off and go die, and yes u will get raped by all mafia and you won't  pwn shit but the cum dumpster u were conceived in u Jackass also post the shit where it belongs , no excuses for dumb fuckism.

EDIT. : also stab sgt bob on the knob in the neck because he is worthless too... Lol
« Last Edit: November 12, 2009, 11:38:51 AM by *MAFIA* NiTrO »

*MAFIA* BassSlappa

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
  • Music Keeps me Going
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 11, 2009, 11:42:24 PM »

Jizmasowns dick fuck off and go die, and yes u will get raped by all mafia and you won't  pwn shit but the cum dumpster u were conceived in u Jackass also post the shit where it belongs , no excuses for dumb fuckism.
you're right, no excuses for dumb fuckism, so next time please use proper punctuation and/or make your sentences readable.

Page created in 0.035 seconds with 31 queries.