*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• April 26, 2024, 01:19:01 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: It is time.  (Read 28884 times)

Evil Moose of Doom

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
It is time.
« on: May 09, 2005, 11:29:09 PM »

Well guys, it's time.

Time for what...you might ask....
Well, it's time to take on any of you pussies who dare to engage me in a verbal battle...my last straw was this evening and one of the mafia prison guards you guys call an admin...pro Loser Monkey.

First of all....while you guys might think in all of your long-gone glory that you mean something to everyone...tak e a look around you. BF servers are drying up..disappeari ng. Jesus, I think the maximum amount of people at ANY given time, since you fixed the server....10 players? Woo-fucking-hoo. Your admins who have control issues (the two prison guards Pro and Insane for example..these two have some serious psychological problems...but you guys think it is funny) have pretty much ran everyone off. To make matters even more interesting, you establish "Mafia-Only" zones in certain maps, where no one without the "Mafia Top-Secret Howdy-Doody Decoder Ring" can get in...where chickenshit Mafia members can hide and shoot without fear of being shot at...why? Let me take you back a month or so...when Mafia Titties was on your server, running off at the mouth..threate ning to kick/ban anyone who might kill him. The only way he could kill someone...is by falling back on hacks to protect him. The first time he steps away from a plane(while he was trying to kill me, no pussy sniper shot)...the easiest kill I have ever scored...and you know what happened? Titties shut the fuck up for at least 10 minutes...and then the banishment threats again ran on and on, until I finally got bored and left the server.
This is pretty much indicative of any Mafia member that runs their mouth while engaging in "secret" kill zone killing...kind of like listening to child molestors giggle while they torture children. Pretty fucking sick. And the moment you actually kill them, or call them off of their perches? Well, then the pussy threats begin...just like Pro Loser monkey this evening...he couldn't kill anyone, other than to TK other players on his own team....until he jumped onto a "perch".

Wow, Real Manly....and again reminds me of the mindset of prison guards.

Now, your first response will be this:
"Go play somewhere else!"
I already do. I joined up with another clan, and they occasionally go into your server. Why? Because there is no one playing BF anymore. And what I see, time and time again, is people taking their ball and going home, after listening to the drivel your admins put out. Your loudmouths exhibit no skill, and then expect visiting players to sit there and get killed 5000 times in a row so they can come up with 30 different ways to say the word "ownage"..giggling all the way.

Why do I bother posting this? Because there are some really nice guys who are in Mafia, at least the ones who haven't been kicked out for various cheeseball pussy reasons.....an d maybe it will take some guy bitching at them to make them realize that they have some seriously sick people in their midst....Other than that, I could really give a shit. Most of what I have seen could take up 4/5th's of a thesis paper in Abnormal Psychology...k ind of like watching a bad train wreck. You know the people inside are lost...but you can't quit watching.

Who wants to go first?

MeZmoriZe

• Forum Member
  • The Emo Wonder
    • View Profile
It is time.
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2005, 03:09:18 AM »

What server are you talking about?  1.6, or 1.61?  If your thinking the first one, then boy are you wrong.  I can't even play on it anymore due to all of the lag from everyone.

EDIT...btw, you can get into the glitches too.  It's just that we get them first, or you don't know how to get in.  Glitching is a part of the game, it's not really "cheating".
« Last Edit: May 10, 2005, 04:16:24 AM by *MAFIA* MeZmoriZe »

*MAFIA* Beatlejuice

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
It is time.
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2005, 04:00:12 AM »

What name do you use when you play?  I never see Evil Moose of Doom.

Loaded

It is time.
« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2005, 04:48:29 AM »

I will have to correct you about the ppl on the 1.6 server. On most nights that server is at 30+ all night, so it isn't dead. Now if you are talking about 1.61, well that is a new IP and new server IPs take time to get back up to speed.

Oh Beetle... I am not sure what name he is using now, but you could know him as ButtSlappingPirate. Moose really only comes here once a month or so to bitch then he goes away until he thinks it is time to bitch again.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2005, 04:54:26 AM by Loaded »

Elliott Smith

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
It is time.
« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2005, 08:13:33 AM »

Please.  Don't try to psychoanalyze us, you pretentious malcontent.  Whatever it is that is irking you, get over it.  You get pissed off at a computer game?  Trust me dude, we're not the problem.  If we've robbed you of some sort of satisfaction that you get out of a computer game, the satisfaction you can find in no other facet of life we can't influence, then you, buddy, are the one with a problem.  I'm sorry your parents are never around, and I'm sorry your friends abandoned you.  If I knew you, I'd maybe help you out.  But I don't.  So don't come in here blathering about the state of things, ignoring how obvious it is that yours is the train wreck, not ours.  

God I rule.  I can't stop being awesome.  One day I will though.  I'll have to, right?
« Last Edit: May 10, 2005, 08:23:17 AM by Elliott Smith »

Loaded

It is time.
« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2005, 08:27:00 AM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* Elliott Smith

God I rule.  I can't stop being awesome.  One day I will though.  I'll have to, right?

LOL I think that day is soon to come. See with Moose he loves using the BIG smarty guy words as well. So when he sees your post I think you and him are going to have a bit of fun.

I can't wait to see who comes out the winner of this one.

[) ! A B L 0

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
It is time.
« Reply #6 on: May 10, 2005, 08:32:33 AM »

wow this kid had a shit load of time on his hands...

*MAFIA* Vanilla

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
It is time.
« Reply #7 on: May 10, 2005, 08:45:50 AM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* xXel_diabloXx
wow this kid had a shit load of time on his hands...

ya i agree with you d. i mean that is along post up there. i mean if i was getting owned by mafia guys i would either try really hard to get them or i woudl not come into the server. but then again that is me.
[

Ins4n3

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
It is time.
« Reply #8 on: May 10, 2005, 08:52:47 AM »

No way am I reading all that. I could probably sum it up in one sentence though.

Blah blah blah, I got pwned and need to cry about it, blah blah blah."

Someone who read it, was I close?

Elliott Smith

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
It is time.
« Reply #9 on: May 10, 2005, 09:28:29 AM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* Loaded
LOL I think that day is soon to come. See with Moose he loves using the BIG smarty guy words as well. So when he sees your post I think you and him are going to have a bit of fun.

I will.

pretention:  an allegation of doubtful value; a claim or an effort to establish a claim
blather: talking foolishly at length

Those are exactly the words I needed to use; I didn't use them to sound smart.

Quote from: *MAFIA* Ins4n3
No way am I reading all that. I could probably sum it up in one sentence though.

Someone who read it, was I close?

Damn boy, you hit the nail on the head.  You swear you didn't read it?  Amazing....

Ins4n3

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
It is time.
« Reply #10 on: May 10, 2005, 09:43:18 AM »

While this is quite amusing, please continue it in this thread.

CLOSED

*MAFIA* Bonehead

• *MAFIA* Founder
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • *MAFIA*
It is time.
« Reply #11 on: May 10, 2005, 09:53:52 AM »

Um this is a flame and needs to stay here...

*MAFIA* Beatlejuice

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
It is time.
« Reply #12 on: May 10, 2005, 11:18:33 AM »

Yeah I recognize ButtSlappingPi rate.  I know the reason he got kicked now, it is because he's gay.

Evil Moose of Doom

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
It is time.
« Reply #13 on: May 10, 2005, 03:08:50 PM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* Elliott Smith
Please.  Don't try to psychoanalyze us, you pretentious malcontent.  Whatever it is that is irking you, get over it.  You get pissed off at a computer game?  Trust me dude, we're not the problem.  If we've robbed you of some sort of satisfaction that you get out of a computer game, the satisfaction you can find in no other facet of life we can't influence, then you, buddy, are the one with a problem.  I'm sorry your parents are never around, and I'm sorry your friends abandoned you.  If I knew you, I'd maybe help you out.  But I don't.  So don't come in here blathering about the state of things, ignoring how obvious it is that yours is the train wreck, not ours.  

(Rubbing hands gleefully....)Well, hello, Elliott.
Amazing who will pick up the gaunlet, once it is thrown down...

Quite a display of big words, there, sir. First of all, the only thing that is "irking" me, initially,  is watching immature people with prison guard behavior scream out the word "ownage" while hiding behind invisible force fields....and then abusing admin powers (just like prison guards do) if someone displays even the slightest bit of skill. If you can't play without the force fields, perches, radar, or indestructible planes, then shut the fuck up. If you also can't handle someone else killing you, then shut the fuck up. Immediately following that "irkage" is idiots like yourself who lack any sense of self-identity, and join up with the loser socioeconomic group displayed during my telling of "Irkage" #1. The only reason I 'joined' a clan, was to have a little easier access to the dwindling number of BF servers...so I don't have to sit there and stroll through dozens of empty BF servers on Quickmatch. I can head straight there first, and if it's empty, then I can go looking. I don't give a tinker's damn about the politics, the Top Secret Howdy Doody Decoder Ring patches, or the self-absorbed egos that follow most clans...such as Mafia. Your pointless self-absorption knows no bounds.

Satisfaction denied? Nah, I really don't give a shit, Smelliott. I can just load up another game, go ride one of my motorcycles, drive one of my cars...or take my kids to a movie. I hardly play BF nowadays...I have only shown up on the Mafia server recently, to follow a fellow clan member in. That's pretty much it. However, I don't care about the glitches, or cheats....it's the people, the attitudes. Fine, set up your super secret death perches. I could really give a shit. But don't sit there and run your mouth as if you actually have SKILL, and then try to threaten people if they happen to kill you back. Once again, following the mental disciplines of Prison Guards. Harass  and attack the inmates from behind "safe" walls, where the inmates can't attack them back, your admins giggling like child molestors. It's pretty fucking sick, actually.

And you support these greaseballs?

Quote from: *MAFIA* Ins4n3
While this is quite amusing, please continue it in this thread.

CLOSED

Wow, look at that...a mafia member changing the rules because he is getting owned...where have I seen that before?

Quote from: *MAFIA* Beetlejuice
Yeah I recognize ButtSlappingPi rate.  I know the reason he got kicked now, it is because he's gay.

Woo-Hoo! And here comes the lowest-common denominator strike of the evening!!!

Really, please get some new material. I think the word GAY has only been used about 300,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 times in as many attempts at a weak comeback.

Quote from: *MAFIA* Loaded

The outcome is already predetermined. I won the moment I got banned (again, lol) from the Mafia server...kind of like watching the first three Star Wars Episodes...we already know what happens to the Jedi....what you are seeing is simply how I won.

Quote from: *MAFIA* Vanillathrilla
ya i agree with you d. i mean that is along post up there. i mean if i was getting owned by mafia guys i would either try really hard to get them or i woudl not come into the server. but then again that is me.

The key word is "try".
What you may have noticed, is that Mafia does not allow for "trying", hence the secret patches, perches, blah blah blah. Just like a prison guard to force control of his own environment... ..if this was only about who had what skill or talent, we wouldn't be talking. What are Mafia servers really about? An easy win...for Mafia players......k ind of like marrying pregnant women, isn't it? They don't, or can't expend the effort to try to get big kill counts/get the woman pregnant, so you instead marry a pregnant woman, or create a server where the mafia guys always win. Pretty ingenious, actually. You can then claim better rankings, better bragging rights, etc...what you guys are pissed off about, is that I simply brought all of this to the surface. It's not about cheating to win, it's all about creating an environment where there is simply no chance of a non-mafia member to win. This is why Mafia admins get so pissed off when someone kills them.

Next victim....
« Last Edit: May 10, 2005, 03:35:23 PM by Ins4n3 »

Ins4n3

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
It is time.
« Reply #14 on: May 10, 2005, 03:31:59 PM »

Holy unnecessary posts batman.

Oh and by the way, I can end all this in one sentence and no matter what you say or how many large words you decide to use, I'm still right.

This is our server and we run it as we see fit, if you don't like it, take yourself elsewhere.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2005, 03:39:31 PM by Ins4n3 »

Page created in 0.06 seconds with 30 queries.