*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• April 26, 2024, 06:45:29 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: It is time.  (Read 28881 times)

Evil Moose of Doom

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
It is time.
« Reply #15 on: May 10, 2005, 03:46:55 PM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* Ins4n3
Holy unnecessary posts batman.

Oh and by the way, I can end all this in one sentence and no matter what you say or how many large words you decide to use, I'm still right.

This is our server and we run it as we see fit, if you don't like it, take yourself elsewhere.

You are still right? Coming from one of the head prison guards...I take that as a complimentary verification of what I have been saying. Yes, you go right ahead and delete all of this. Confirm exactly what I have said...that you can't handle losing. You invite people in...and when things don't go your way....

Ins4n3

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
It is time.
« Reply #16 on: May 10, 2005, 04:34:16 PM »

Nobody deleted anything and you're just making yourself look like a fool with your baseless accusations. I suggest you stop now before you make yourself out to be more of an idiot than you actually are.

Elliott Smith

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
It is time.
« Reply #17 on: May 10, 2005, 11:32:02 PM »

Quote from: Evil Moose of Doom
(Rubbing hands gleefully....)Well, hello, Elliott.
Amazing who will pick up the gaunlet, once it is thrown down...

Quite a display of big words, there, sir. First of all, the only thing that is "irking" me, initially,  is watching immature people with prison guard behavior scream out the word "ownage" while hiding behind invisible force fields....and then abusing admin powers (just like prison guards do) if someone displays even the slightest bit of skill. If you can't play without the force fields, perches, radar, or indestructible planes, then shut the fuck up. If you also can't handle someone else killing you, then shut the fuck up. Immediately following that "irkage" is idiots like yourself who lack any sense of self-identity, and join up with the loser socioeconomic group displayed during my telling of "Irkage" #1. The only reason I 'joined' a clan, was to have a little easier access to the dwindling number of BF servers...so I don't have to sit there and stroll through dozens of empty BF servers on Quickmatch. I can head straight there first, and if it's empty, then I can go looking. I don't give a tinker's damn about the politics, the Top Secret Howdy Doody Decoder Ring patches, or the self-absorbed egos that follow most clans...such as Mafia. Your pointless self-absorption knows no bounds.

Satisfaction denied? Nah, I really don't give a shit, Smelliott. I can just load up another game, go ride one of my motorcycles, drive one of my cars...or take my kids to a movie. I hardly play BF nowadays...I have only shown up on the Mafia server recently, to follow a fellow clan member in. That's pretty much it. However, I don't care about the glitches, or cheats....it's the people, the attitudes. Fine, set up your super secret death perches. I could really give a shit. But don't sit there and run your mouth as if you actually have SKILL, and then try to threaten people if they happen to kill you back. Once again, following the mental disciplines of Prison Guards. Harass  and attack the inmates from behind "safe" walls, where the inmates can't attack them back, your admins giggling like child molestors. It's pretty fucking sick, actually.

And you support these greaseballs?

First of all, please spare me the ass-kissing, and don't say I use lofty words.  Lofty to you may not be lofty to me, and so you are admitting inferiority.  Then again, I do like these forfeitures (you're the king).

Secondly, look.  Your analogy of the prison guards is m'okay, but it's not really that good.  A better way to describe our server is like a bicycle race.  We, Mafians, have bicycles, and you non-Mafians have bicycles.  Ours have motors.  Yours are man-powered.  At the moment.  See, you can go out and buy a motor and race us on a level playing field, but you choose to enter a race you cannot win.  In other words, we are not playing battlefield in an unethical way, just an unorthodox way - a different way.  We are racing motorbikes, not chain-geared bikes.  Do you want to race with us?  If so, get a motor.  Get the public hacks.  Glitch into a wall.  The gun goes off at the same time for us as for you, so beat us to the destination by all attainable means.  Or go race the foot-pedalers.  Or fuck off.

Thirdly, it's perfectly human to enjoy winning.  It's human to want to win, and it's perfectly human to not regret doing so.  However, I know what you're saying.  Using a pistol in a boxing match might guarantee a win, but it sure seems sleazy.  But you're making an assumption.  You assume we care to win fairly.  We don't.  Does that make us sleazy?  Perhaps.  But our demeanor in a computer game environment you should not assume reflects our demeanor in any other realm.  However, despite my request that you give us this benefit of the doubt, you don't have to.  I cannot defend my clan-mates.  I can defend myself.  I am not sleazy.  I go to a good school; I work hard; I was class president; I volunteer by teaching 3rd graders to read and do mathematics; etc.  Now, one thing I do to relax is play computer games.  I don't do it too often, just as you don't, but I do it enough to call it a "hobby."  I go to a school which assigns a workload that ranks #10 in the nation.  When I pursue a hobby, or if I am enjoying "down time," I don't want stress.  I don't want to lose.  So, I cheat.  I ensure that I win and that I have a good time.  You can crucify me or berate me for this, but I'd rather you let me peacefully go about my business.

p.s. If you think you have any rebuttal of value, you're mistaken.  To follow your impulse is to waste your time...and potentially mine/ours.  Do us a favor:  Instead of working hard to convince us we are depraved per A) our actions or B) the insipid environment you say we create, make a simple choice.  A) Play with us; or B) Play without us.  S-I-M-P-L-E.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2005, 01:38:38 AM by Elliott Smith »

*MAFIA* masebot1

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • Mason's art site
It is time.
« Reply #18 on: May 11, 2005, 06:00:57 AM »

MY eyes hurt, To big of words never heard of them. Wow, what a fool you are evil. Mafia Owns your @$$. Your going to be mafia "LIL" Bitch if keep this up.

Evil Moose of Doom

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
It is time.
« Reply #19 on: May 11, 2005, 06:24:24 AM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* Elliott Smith
First of all, please spare me the ass-kissing, and don't say I use lofty words.  Lofty to you may not be lofty to me, and so you are admitting inferiority.  Then again, I do like these forfeitures (you're the king).

Secondly, look.  Your analogy of the prison guards is m'okay, but it's not really that good.  A better way to describe our server is like a bicycle race.  We, Mafians, have bicycles, and you non-Mafians have bicycles.  Ours have motors.  Yours are man-powered.  At the moment.  See, you can go out and buy a motor and race us on a level playing field, but you choose to enter a race you cannot win.  In other words, we are not playing battlefield in an unethical way, just an unorthodox way - a different way.  We are racing motorbikes, not chain-geared bikes.  Do you want to race with us?  If so, get a motor.  Get the public hacks.  Glitch into a wall.  The gun goes off at the same time for us as for you, so beat us to the destination by all attainable means.  Or go race the foot-pedalers.  Or fuck off.

Thirdly, it's perfectly human to enjoy winning.  It's human to want to win, and it's perfectly human to not regret doing so.  However, I know what you're saying.  Using a pistol in a boxing match might guarantee a win, but it sure seems sleazy.  But you're making an assumption.  You assume we care to win fairly.  We don't.  Does that make us sleazy?  Perhaps.  But our demeanor in a computer game environment you should not assume reflects our demeanor in any other realm.  However, despite my request that you give us this benefit of the doubt, you don't have to.  I cannot defend my clan-mates.  I can defend myself.  I am not sleazy.  I go to a good school; I work hard; I was class president; I volunteer by teaching 3rd graders to read and do mathematics; etc.  Now, one thing I do to relax is play computer games.  I don't do it too often, just as you don't, but I do it enough to call it a "hobby."  I go to a school which assigns a workload that ranks #10 in the nation.  When I pursue a hobby, or if I am enjoying "down time," I don't want stress.  I don't want to lose.  So, I cheat.  I ensure that I win and that I have a good time.  You can crucify me or berate me for this, but I'd rather you let me peacefully go about my business.

p.s. If you think you have any rebuttal of value, you're mistaken.  To follow your impulse is to waste your time...and potentially mine/ours.  Do us a favor:  Instead of working hard to convince us we are depraved per A) our actions or B) the insipid environment you say we create, make a simple choice.  A) Play with us; or B) Play without us.  S-I-M-P-L-E.

Wow, that was quite possibly the most stirring pile of poop I have read in quite some time.
First of all, I really don't care what you do in your spare time. I only mentioned it to show that I don't have a personal stake in your stupidity.
Next, to assume I don't have a rebuttal of value? You just shot yourself in the foot, and basically (in a wannabe liberally enlightened way) admitted you don't have the game-playing skills to compete in a NORMAL BF envrionment. You also state that you enjoy the pre-packaged wins that the Mafia server gives you, since you are too busy with your 'enlightened' social life to learn how to play without hacks...once again confirming what I said, that you have ZERO skills to play without the Howdy Doody bullshit.
Bicycle analogies? Wow, how primitive, and how diverting. I gave you a basic summary of why Mafia is in existence...an d you again confirm it. You ARE sleazy. That WAS confirmed. You guys DO behave like prison guards. And try as you might to state that one's behavior on the gaming battlefield does not transcend into real life? You are quite possibly the biggest enlightened idiot I have ever met, if you don't believe that. Pro Monkey, titties, and Insane, by your unqualified estimation, are pillars of the community away from your server? RIGHT. That psychologicall y holds  about as much water as a spaghetti strainer, Elliott. Actually, in the psychological world, one's behavior in such a setting as a "rigged" game server is quite valuable in assessing one's off-screen behavior...wha t you say has a strong background in defining the kind of character you possess. You have players giggling like child molestors when they kill from rigged perches.....Go spend some time watching films of prison guards doing various psychological testing....and how they giggle when someone is being hurt...and then get back to me. Your continued justification for your involvement with these losers falls more and more into question....

*MAFIA* masebot1

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • Mason's art site
It is time.
« Reply #20 on: May 11, 2005, 06:25:37 AM »

Evil mooose needs a bitch slapping. Your crying cause mafia pwns you.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2005, 06:31:24 AM by masebot1 »

Evil Moose of Doom

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
It is time.
« Reply #21 on: May 11, 2005, 06:32:29 AM »

Nobody deleted anything and you're just making yourself look like a fool with your baseless accusations. I suggest you stop now before you make yourself out to be more of an idiot than you actually are.

No, insane...let me blow your current argument out of the water...

1. You hide my thread in the SPAM room. Bonehead moved it back.
2. You mention your Godlike abilities in being able to delete anything I say,

Now, are my accusations entirely baseless? Why, I couldn't see ANY reason for stating that you might delete this....try again, or better yet, just let Elliott continue to hammer away at me in a futile manner...he at least provokes more laughter.

Oh, and by the way, Masebot....go back and do the third grade all over again.....
« Last Edit: May 11, 2005, 06:34:52 AM by Evil Moose of Doom »

*MAFIA* masebot1

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • Mason's art site
It is time.
« Reply #22 on: May 11, 2005, 06:35:47 AM »

here u Evil :'( crying cause mafia owned u and ur there servant. now bow down to them your new masters. I will own you on BF1942. Hay evil I no human I am a wolf.

Evil Moose of Doom

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
It is time.
« Reply #23 on: May 11, 2005, 06:40:21 AM »

Quote from: masebot1
here u Evil :'( crying cause mafia owned u and ur there servant. now bow down to them your new masters. I will own you on BF1942. Hay evil I no human I am a wolf.

Well, I do admit that you have the bumbling typing style of a wolf trying to peck away at a keyboard...and that you smell like a wolf....

Could you go away, please? You are disrupting an engaging conversation between two educated individuals, and your butchered grammar is sounding far more illiterate that what might be accepted as normal in this place...
« Last Edit: May 11, 2005, 06:40:46 AM by Evil Moose of Doom »

*MAFIA* masebot1

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • Mason's art site
It is time.
« Reply #24 on: May 11, 2005, 06:42:03 AM »

thank youfor calling em a wolf and i smeel gd lkike a wolf. for that i leave you guys alone andd have your conversation. MAFIANS still own u

Ins4n3

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
It is time.
« Reply #25 on: May 11, 2005, 07:01:46 AM »

No, insane...let me blow your current argument out of the water...

1. You hide my thread in the SPAM room. Bonehead moved it back.
2. You mention your Godlike abilities in being able to delete anything I say,

Now, are my accusations entirely baseless? Why, I couldn't see ANY reason for stating that you might delete this....try again, or better yet, just let Elliott continue to hammer away at me in a futile manner...he at least provokes more laughter.

Oh, and by the way, Masebot....go back and do the third grade all over again.....

OK, well now you're making things up. I didn't hide your thread in the spam room, I made a copy of it and merged it with the thread Loaded made and told you two to continue your endless bickering in there, since the rest of us honestly could care less about your psychological evaluation of us.

Secondly, what are you talking about my Godlike abilities? All I said was that "Nobody deleted anything". How you  turn that into me "mention[ing] your Godlike abilities in being able to delete anything I say" is beyond me.

I'll say it again because I am really getting annoyed with you and this thread. This is a fucking computer game. On the internet. Anyone who lets a computer game take over their existence so that they feel the need to go on some clan's forum for 2 days straight and bitch about their latest owning is in need of some real psychological evaluation, none of this bullshit you are trying to pull with your invalid accusations and pointless analogies.

We could all care less about your opinions of us and no matter how many 13 paragraph posts you make, we will continue to play the way we want to play on OUR server.

Loaded

It is time.
« Reply #26 on: May 11, 2005, 08:09:11 AM »

LOL go to this post Insane... Evil Moose of Doom is a DOA Member.

Just think I could find out what we need soon Insane, I am sure you know what I am talking about. Man I feel like a old women with to much time on HER hands.

With that said... Beetle I would think you could had seen...

[DOA] Pirate
[DOA] PIRATE
[DOA] Evil Barney 007
[DOA] EvilBarney 007

...kicked from the server and not the name I gave at the start of this thread. I have more if you want them, but I think the DOA names are the funning part of this.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2005, 08:19:52 AM by Loaded »

Elliott Smith

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
It is time.
« Reply #27 on: May 11, 2005, 08:15:04 AM »

Wow, that was quite possibly the most stirring pile of poop I have read in quite some time.
First of all, I really don't care what you do in your spare time. I only mentioned it to show that I don't have a personal stake in your stupidity.
Next, to assume I don't have a rebuttal of value? You just shot yourself in the foot, and basically (in a wannabe liberally enlightened way) admitted you don't have the game-playing skills to compete in a NORMAL BF envrionment. You also state that you enjoy the pre-packaged wins that the Mafia server gives you, since you are too busy with your 'enlightened' social life to learn how to play without hacks...once again confirming what I said, that you have ZERO skills to play without the Howdy Doody bullshit.
Bicycle analogies? Wow, how primitive, and how diverting. I gave you a basic summary of why Mafia is in existence...an d you again confirm it. You ARE sleazy. That WAS confirmed. You guys DO behave like prison guards. And try as you might to state that one's behavior on the gaming battlefield does not transcend into real life? You are quite possibly the biggest enlightened idiot I have ever met, if you don't believe that. Pro Monkey, titties, and Insane, by your unqualified estimation, are pillars of the community away from your server? RIGHT. That psychologicall y holds  about as much water as a spaghetti strainer, Elliott. Actually, in the psychological world, one's behavior in such a setting as a "rigged" game server is quite valuable in assessing one's off-screen behavior...wha t you say has a strong background in defining the kind of character you possess. You have players giggling like child molestors when they kill from rigged perches.....Go spend some time watching films of prison guards doing various psychological testing....and how they giggle when someone is being hurt...and then get back to me. Your continued justification for your involvement with these losers falls more and more into question....

First, you're right; I did admit to delighting in the easy path to victory.  I do use hacks in lieu of exhibiting skill.  Why?  Because I can, I want to, and I don't give a FUCK about whether or not you approve of it.  However, I did not admit to "not having" skills.  After all, does a carpenter who uses a power tool not have the ability to turn a screwdriver?  Perhaps, but you could not know simply by watching him use a powertool.  Don't let your anger stifle your capacity for rational thought.

Second, the bicycle analogy was not only NOT a diversion, but it took your windy, jittery train and put it on a smooth, straight track - the opposite of diversion.  

Third, I can't help but mention I study psychology.  By no stretch of the imagination do I know what it's all about, but I know enough to know you are spouting presumptions rather than fact or supported theory.  There are very few absolutes in psychology, so to blanketedly stating that ALL actions in cyberspace transcend into real life is just silly - and that, sir, is why I know your rants hold no water.  Although I have to admit I am a little hazy on what you mean by the rigidity of the server.  You seem to imply there are many rules, constraints and various other forms controling your impulses or desires.  If you do imply that, you're really wasting my time.  I can't be having arguments with people who don't think things through before they say them.  I came here to say something, and I said it.  As far as I see it, I can sit here and poke holes in your derailed diatribe all day, but I'd rather not.  But if you need a lesson in logic and coherence, I'm your go-to guy.

Thanks, so much.

Evil Moose of Doom

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
It is time.
« Reply #28 on: May 11, 2005, 08:35:04 AM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* Loaded
LOL go to this post Insane... Evil Moose of Doom is a DOA Member.

Just think I could find out what we need soon Insane, I am sure you know what I am talking about. Man I feel like a old women with to much time on HER hands.

With that said... Beetle I would think you could had seen...

[DOA] Pirate
[DOA] PIRATE
[DOA] Evil Barney 007
[DOA] EvilBarney 007

...kicked from the server and not the name I gave at the start of this thread. I have more if you want them, but I think the DOA names are the funning part of this.

What exactly is supposed to be funny? That I didn't spend 7 months begging and groveling to join Mafia? Well, consider it funny, then.

Evil Moose of Doom

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
It is time.
« Reply #29 on: May 11, 2005, 08:36:14 AM »

Holy unnecessary posts batman.

Oh and by the way, I can end all this in one sentence and no matter what you say or how many large words you decide to use, I'm still right.

This is our server and we run it as we see fit, if you don't like it, take yourself elsewhere.

Uh, Gee...there is your "deletion" you spoke of....

Page created in 0.048 seconds with 30 queries.